Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,880 members, 7,899,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic) (4170 Views)

Seun Kuti - I'm Ashamed Of Ooni Of Ife For Worshiping Jesus In Church [video] / BBNaija:Solidstar,Kemen & Comedian Osama Campaign 4 Efe Wit Efe Customized Shirt / Pics:INEC Ambassadors Victor Osuagwu,Michael Godson,Others Campaign 4 Pres. GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic) by alexov(m): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2015
I'm not sure they're the same celebrities. But if that's the case, i think money is involved.
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
jonathan is already working on the safe release of the Chibok girls and by the special grace of god, he will succeed.

God bless Nigeria

God bless my president
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

Continuity till 2019
He's now bringing out his knife after the dog has bitten him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out: Africa's Female Celebrities With The Most Bootlicious 2015 / Annoying Things Nigerian Girls Do At Parties / Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.