Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan (1708 Views)

I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi / Bauchi Youth Defy Curfew, Flood INEC Gate For Election Results.(pix) / Bauchi Youth Set GEJ Campaign Bus Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by gbengress1: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Security agencies are said to be battling to disperse some suspected opposition thugs in Bauchi.

Details of the confrontation are sketchy but the incident coincides with the campaign rally of President Goodluck Jonathan in the Bauchi State capital today, Wednesday.

The convoy of the president was allegedly stoned by some hoodlums in Katsina on Tuesday.

Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/police-battle-hoodlums-as-jonathan-campaigns-in-bauchi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by Truth24(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mmmmm APC, APC, APC.....OK continuo

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari should call his boys to order asap.

APC is synonymous to violence. Case closed!

GEJ till 2019!!

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by gbengress1: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
The polity is becoming hotter
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by lorddannie: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by halimaabi: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
#SCAMBUHARI when he's down south east or west even with the hatred people have for him none would go out and stone him or his convoy, APC DEVIL PARTY,

You want facts

(1) I am Buhari I cry when I loose election to make people believe I won,what's obtainable elsewhere by statesmen is go congratulate the winner and ask my followers to respect the elected president and the office of the president of the federal Republic of nigeria,but you know what I won't do it,I would rather cry so my supporters would assume am been cheated and go on the streets of adamawa, kano etc and start killing people,that deceit in the highest form made me loose respect and trust for him.

(2)I am buhari I see don't see boko haram as a terrorist organisation, and any one that attacks them is an enemy of the north,this means you are their friend.

(3) I am buhari an old statesman that believe in Nigeria in my speech I said baboons and dogs would be soaked in blood if what happend in 2011 repeats it's self,I am threatening the whole country the same country I want to rule how clueless can I be .

(4)I share the same ideology with boko haram because I disregard basic education from all indication

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

Just to mention a few , to be continued nigerians are no fool we got conscience .

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by alaoeri: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
I thought Mu'azu, Samboribobo, Aliyu etc claimed that the north is solidly behind GEJ cheesy , this is just a tip of iceberg for anybody that will openly vote for GEJ in the north come FEBUHARI 14. All the North for the General & SW, its obvious the clueless one is going back to otuoke.
GMB/PYO 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by Jakpon: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bauchi state is a PDP state. Alhaji Adamu mu'azu, the national chairman of PDP is from Bauchi

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by derrick333(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truth24:
Mmmmm APC, APC, APC.....OK continuo
Dis guys rnt apc members neither r de buhari boys ,de r angry yuth,tryn 2shw dia grievance,abt d underdevelopement,unemployment,insecurity etc state of d nation
OgologoDimkpa:
Buhari should call his boys to order asap.

APC is synonymous to violence. Case closed!

GEJ till 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by gbengress1: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
I reason with you
derrick333:

Dis guys rnt apc members neither r de buhari boys ,de r angry yuth,tryn 2shw dia grievance,abt d underdevelopement,unemployment,insecurity etc state of d nation

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by tonytony208(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
alaoeri:
I thought Mu'azu, Samboribobo, Aliyu etc claimed that the north is solidly behind GEJ cheesy , this is just a tip of iceberg for anybody that will openly vote for GEJ in the north come FEBUHARI 14. All the North for the General & SW, its obvious the clueless one is going back to otuoke.
GMB/PYO 2015.

in other words, you support violence and bitterness. Then you are backward and more like a brute wild beast, who should be thrown back into the days of uthman dan fodio.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by erunz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
alaoeri:
GMB/PYO 2015.
so attacking GEJ. Is a good thing. If FAYOSE places anoda advert u guy will start crying. Moreover no ethnic. Group have monopoly of violence o.
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by alaoeri: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
tonytony208:

in other words, you support violence and bitterness. Then you are backward and more like a brute wild beast, who should be thrown back into the days of uthman dan fodio.
Say that to Asari, this election is going to be fire for fire.
GEJ must go.
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by Caseless: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
I just dont like to hear stuffs like this. All pdp want is violence, dont let them have it. They are trying as much as they can to create sympathy for gej down south. Pdp would ride on this nonsense being done by the pdp agents.

I know pdp thugs did that to give apc a bad name; this aimed at making southerners see that their son is being attacked in the north. So they can see reason not to vote a notherner.

May God destroy pdp!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by henryangelo: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Apc is noting other than violent,buhari should talk to those boys of his,dis is to tell the public whom he truly is

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Caseless:
I just dont like to hear stuffs like this. All pdp want is violence, dont let them have it. They are trying as much as they can to create sympathy for gej down south. Pdp would ride on this nonsense being done by the pdp agents.

I know pdp thugs did that to give apc a bad name; this aimed at making southerners see that their son is being attacked in the north. So they can see reason not to vote a notherner.

May God destroy pdp!
Smh... angry
So he attacked himself to get votes from his own region? undecided

How senseless can you APSHIT goons be to be elevated to the tittle super mumu grin

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by alaoeri: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
erunz:
so attacking GEJ. Is a good thing. If FAYOSE places anoda advert u guy will start crying. Moreover no ethnic. Group have monopoly of violence o.
Who started the attack, what about APC supporters that are attacked during their rally in PH? brace yourself up, this election is going to be fire for fire.
GEJout.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by Caseless: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
alaoeri:

GEJ must go.
the election shall be peaceful by God's grace. Gej will be disgraced out of office and, not even a fly will be harmed when that happens.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by tonytony208(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
alaoeri:

GEJ must go.

you are progressive indeed.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by MoreWahala: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
APShit and violence are interwoven.
Blood hungry vipers!
We won't Cower in fear of ur senseless ways of violence.
GEJ till 2019!

Evil mods u cannot silence me.
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by AMINDA: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh... angry

How senseless can you APSHIT goons be to be elevated to the tittle super mumu grin
Double standards. But you and your ilk say Northerners are behind Bokoharam and that it's a ploy to destabilise Jonathan's government. Using your logic, since PDP couldn't have attacked themselves to earn sympathy, can we safely assume that Northerners are not behind bokoharam and conclude that Bokoharam is Jonathan?
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by PervRocker: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
halimaabi:
#SCAMBUHARI when he's down south east or west even with the hatred people have for him none would go out and stone him or his convoy, APC DEVIL PARTY,

You want facts

(1) I am Buhari I cry when I loose election to make people believe I won,what's obtainable elsewhere by statesmen is go congratulate the winner and ask my followers to respect the elected president and the office of the president of the federal Republic of nigeria,but you know what I won't do it,I would rather cry so my supporters would assume am been cheated and go on the streets of adamawa, kano etc and start killing people,that deceit in the highest form made me loose respect and trust for him.

(2)I am buhari I see don't see boko haram as a terrorist organisation, and any one that attacks them is an enemy of the north,this means you are their friend.

(3) I am buhari an old statesman that believe in Nigeria in my speech I said baboons and dogs would be soaked in blood if what happend in 2011 repeats it's self,I am threatening the whole country the same country I want to rule how clueless can I be .

(4)I share the same ideology with boko haram because I disregard basic education from all indication

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

Just to mention a few , to be continued nigerians are no fool we got conscience .
And I told that useless boy to feed u first b4 giving you your drugs.
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
AMINDA:

Double standards. But you and your ilk say Northerners are behind Bokoharam and that it's a ploy to destabilise Jonathan's government. Using your logic, since PDP couldn't have attacked themselves to earn sympathy, can we safely assume that Northerners are not behind bokoharam and conclude that Bokoharam is Jonathan?
Your analysis reeks of ignorance of the highest order.

Abeg commot for road, na caseless I dey find.

I no sabi you. grin
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by Caseless: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your analysis reeks of ignorance of the highest order.

Abeg commot for road, na caseless I dey find.

I no sabi you. grin
grin grin grin find me go where? Take ur time....
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by Caseless: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh... angry

yeah... Just like he did in 2010 using okah.
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by jmaine: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
alaoeri:
I thought Mu'azu, Samboribobo, Aliyu etc claimed that the north is solidly behind GEJ cheesy , [size=14pt]this is just a tip of iceberg for anybody that will openly vote for GEJ in the north come FEBUHARI 14[/size]. All the North for the General & SW, its obvious the clueless one is going back to otuoke.
GMB/PYO 2015.

In other words vote GEJ and die in the North while those in the Southern Hemisphere are meant to embrace change Buhari
Re: Bauchi Youth Attack Jonathan by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathanians are really crying on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin

The poo is hitting the fan and the chicken is coming home to roast for the retardeen grin grin grin grin grin

continue your lamentations!

JONA MUST GO...QED

(1) (Reply)

How Council Of State Rejected President Jonathan’s Proposal To Postpone Election / Is This The Present True Picture Of Buhari ? / MIMIKO Loses Ondo State To APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.