Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,531 members, 7,905,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? (1353 Views)

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by HiDee2(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hey guys,

I have been wondering lately- how do you PM folks you admire on Nairaland (guys and babes alike), that you wouldn't mind knowing them better or even getting to meet them in person?
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by elantraceey(f): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Go to their profile , click on send personal message to ..., then pray then reply, you're three steps away bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Don't give me ideas.
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by yorex2011: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gini bu "PM"?
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
yorex2011:
Gini bu "PM"?

Lol. Private message; methinks.
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by cutieberie1(f): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
lol
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by LewisO: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
elantraceey:
Go to their profile , click on send personal message to ..., then pray then reply, you're three steps away bro.
Expect his pm soon! grin
This guy wanna start bombarding ladies with PMs.
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by HiDee2(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
LewisO:
Expect his pm soon! grin
This guy wanna start bombarding ladies with PMs.

Guy- you should know that not everyone would have intentions, the one you assumed or already do have yourself!
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by HiDee2(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
elantraceey:

Thanks- I already tried those steps. Noted.
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
HiDee2:
Hey guys,

I have been wondering lately- how do you PM folks you admire on Nairaland (guys and babes alike), that you wouldn't mind knowing them better or even getting to meet them in person?

You both have to be following each other(you follow her/him, she/he follows you).

Else all you can send is a nairaland default message.
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by Chylo(m): 3:17am On Jan 23, 2015
I don't think that PM thing works jaare. Best bet is to look for someone in the real world.
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:50am On Jan 23, 2015
HiDee2:
Hey guys,

go to the nearest Post office and buy stamps
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by marieclare(f): 4:51am On Jan 23, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Lol...smh
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:02am On Jan 23, 2015
marieclare:

Lol...smh
C'mon! Go and sleep jor grin
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by theNetdiva: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
FUNNIEST VIDEOS EVER!!CHEI cheesy LWKMD OH

[url] http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fvideo%2Flist%2F3576976&h=pAQENrZQA&enc=AZPWcnoKDcsdN2tRi-qXi4dIgjKIl5vjBU-QEzB4Z9ZhZ81EfxmyQH5ye6ElLNfi8-dLoR8H9p8ddmt2P6v-rEXi3ABIFvaWaDTmb4_TO0eFcnUqvhixHNPhbDwsunzqClR_kp6BjHebPJHvCV56_MOJ&s=1 [/url]
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by HiDee2(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

lol
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by Jahswill001(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
yorex2011:
Gini bu "PM"?

pm
Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
HiDee2:
Hey guys,

But this is your 5th year since you registered on nairaland na??

(1) (Reply)

He Had Sex With His Girlfriends Friend. Advice Him. / The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. / Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.