Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,968 members, 7,909,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Offer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Offer (461 Views)

2013 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out / GEJ - 100 Top Student Brains To Be Given Scholarships / 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer by xakiye: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Offer
Re: Offer by jcoool40: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2015
guys its scam oo...don't pay any shit...they randomly give any score after u take the test...if u doubt me,write any rubbish u lyk and u will still pass with 60 and above..if u write the same tin and submit twice,they will give u two diff scores...complete rubbish ...
Re: Offer by xakiye: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2015
jcoool40:
guys its scam oo...don't pay any shit...they randomly give any score after u take the test...if u doubt me,write any rubbish u lyk and u will still pass with 60 and above..if u write the same tin and submit twice,they will give u two diff scores...complete rubbish ...

Well... A dog that's destined to lost will not hear a hunter's horn.
If that is how you scam people then I shouldn't blame you.
This is REAL!!! NOT A SCAM!!!
And anybody that keeps blackmailing others will not PROGRESS IN LIFE!!!! That's what you know how to do, so keep doing it till you reap your REWARD.
Re: Offer by xakiye: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Also the scholarship offer is given out on attempt. and referrals.
Re: Offer by xakiye: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
According to the scholarship terms, Scholarship applicants must at least attempt the test and refer a person to qualify.

(1) (Reply)

Houdegbe North America University Benin (hnaub) / W / Why The 2015 JAMB UTME/CBT May Not Hold Optimally In Several Centres!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.