Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,969 members, 7,890,191 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ (767 Views)

Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ by samleey(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general. Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of GeneralBuhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General… “ The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASEC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan. “Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”

Source: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/01/22/buhari-will-win-this-election-even-jonathan-didnt-complete-his-phd-obasanjo/
Re: Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ by peezu(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only
to almajiri school, I will still vote for
Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any
school before. I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari was actually raised in
the Bush by wild animals only. I will
still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from
mars I will vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years
old I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA,
MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL
HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW
DISEASE. I Will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single
Nigerian that was alive during his
tenure,I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure
people had to apply to government and
get approval before they urinate,
defecate, eat or drink, I will still vote for
Buhari.
Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be
better than paradise in 4years if i vote
Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari.
Save your words, save your energy, save
your keyboards, save your time, and
leave me alone.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ by agoadiv(m): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2015
obj de godfather of politics in nig
Re: Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ by mrloui(m): 12:29am On Jan 23, 2015
samleey:
Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general. Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of GeneralBuhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General… “ The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASEC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan. “Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”

Source: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/01/22/buhari-will-win-this-election-even-jonathan-didnt-complete-his-phd-obasanjo/
This Obj is a confusionist, so he is admitting of being corrupt too by saying GEJ did nt complete his phd and they covered it b/c it is a pdp thing
Re: Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:29am On Jan 23, 2015
ANOTHER RUBBISH FROM OBJ

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ by mrloui(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2015
samleey:

This Obj is a confusionist.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ by jinielis: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Wheather result or no result GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN STILL REMAINS MY CHOICE. GOD WILL CONTINUE TO LEAD HIM.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ by jinielis: 12:50am On Jan 23, 2015
I KNOW GOD HAS BLESSED JONATHAN WITH SO MUCH WISDOM, SO WEATHER PHD OR NOT HE IS BORN TO WIN.
VOTE GEJ
Re: Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd & Buhari Will Win This Election - OBJ by jinielis: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2015
WEATHER GOODLUCK COMPLETED HIS PHD OR NOT. I DON'T CARE COS HE IS A WINNER ALREADY.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Will Not Like This, Growd At APC Ekiti Rally / Why INEC Database Can't Be Hacked - Jega / Jonathan Summons Christian Leaders To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.