Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo (734 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is aware Of That – Obasanjo / Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by sultan457: 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Former Nigeria’s president Olusegun Obasanjo has spoken
about the certificate controversy rambling WASC certificate
of the presidential candidate of the opposition All
Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari
(retd).
Obasanjo said that incumbent President Goodluck
Jonathan is aware that his opponent is capable to run for
February presidential poll but some hawks with Jonathan,
do not want him to contest because they believed that he
will win and come for them.
According to ex-president, “The issue came up in 2007, and
we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the
military and that was why he was allowed to contest in
“Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates
because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when
he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking
him. Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu
do not want Buhari because of his anti- corruption slogan.
Than Obasanjo disclosed that “even Jonathan did not finish
his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it
does not matter but many people do not know because it
was PDP thing. I see Buhari as the next President and
Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are
hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a
General is always a General .”
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by M4gunners: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
OBJ is a loser . Nigeria is bigger than one Man business. He is saying it as if he's God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by channelz: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Musbau Adukeade Olamide
If GEJ government looked for missing chibok
girls the way PDP is looking for Buhari's certificate,
am sure they would have found dem in a week..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by benkings(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Op were is the oil(sauce) to eat dis ordinary yam u gave us

I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate monomania. Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. Infact I left home for class late today to make sure I have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post ume slip,lecture notes, textbook, photos infact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be asked to present his certificate who am i?If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep dem. Who knows, any clueless person can ask for it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by clevvermind(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan is coming back. Buhari cannot stop him. Buhari will cry again after this election.
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Op pls; d source, so I ccan confidently redistribute dis message through every media I can avail
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by agoadiv(m): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2015
obj u again?..I de hail dis political godfather
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by freemandela4(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is coming back. Buhari cannot stop him. Buhari will cry again after this election.
God has spoken.
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by clevvermind(m): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2015
freemandela4:

God has spoken.
i'm not God but it shall be so.
Re: Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware-obasanjo by snoopy(m): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Of course he is aware his pants are on fire on this one...even those who are his bullish supporters understand the fact that he has lost so much ground but just cant bring themselves to openly admit it. Truth is Jonathan is not a born leader....he totally lacks that charisma, panache and sophistication - the kind that generously oozes out of a person like obama and even fashola to some extent. I really don't blame him for his percieved "cluelessness" on many issues....the man simply cannot give what he does not have. A man who will commiserate with france for the loss of lives of 17 people and keep silent on the loss of over 2000 lives in his own country is NOT a leader! A man who will hire a fani kayode who has a corruption case to answer on feb 28th as his chief campaign officer, a man who can't even control his wife not to talk of millions of diverse and complex people. A man who will castigate someone who jails a corrupt official simply cuz he thinks he stole just "little" ( I wonder wat the chinese who sentence corrupt officials to death will think of this). Nigerians are not as dumb as he thinks so he can reduce the price of fuel to 5 naira if he wants....we just CAN'T continue with this level of cringe-worthy absurdity in government.........CHANGE!!!

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan, Why Do U Engage, Condone Corruption, Terrorism, & Impunity? / Johnathan Jegga Differ Over Pvc Cards / Describe Jonathan In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.