Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,583 members, 7,978,930 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

Android App That Contains All Chapters Of The Last Days At Forcados - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android App That Contains All Chapters Of The Last Days At Forcados (583 Views)

Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life / Does Airtel Opera Mini Data 250MB/30 Days At N300 Work Other Browser? / Last Days At Forcados Android Apk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android App That Contains All Chapters Of The Last Days At Forcados by lukmoore: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2015
download it here https://www.dropbox.com/s/
k6goijw1dhw7orn/Forcados.apk?dl=0
you get the first 5 chapters free and cost just N50 MTN
recharge card to unlock all the remaining chapters...I
guess N50 is not too much for all my 10 days of typing
like am a machine...lolz...the good things about this
app is that you don't have to redownload to get the full
version and it doesn't use internet...I wish every
Jambite good luck in their exams...app developed by
codeberg.

Re: Android App That Contains All Chapters Of The Last Days At Forcados by donnaira(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2015
that's cool !

(1) (Reply)

HP Core I3 Laptop Computer For Sale In Benin / Blackberry OS 10.3.1 Update Set To Hit Blackberry10 Febraury 19th / Fight Over Apple Iphone 6 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 Leads To Drunken Brawl, Stabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.