Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) (38081 Views)

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by luluosas(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
The wicked shall never go unpunished.
My condolences to the bereaved family.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by prettymaxy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
He was murdered cos he choose to live a just life nd enschew evil.
May his soul rest in peace and may his killers lose their peace nd die a horrible death
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Soloter:
This guy while alive, touched the hearts of all Gboko residents. this is the second day after his demise but demonstration is still ongoing as the youths are trying to bring down hospitals on the suspicion that the assassins were sent by medical Doctors in the town. Really this guy treats people at highly subsidized and ridiculous rates. in fact, the whole town is mourning this young man.
Pharmacists should just know their bounds and limits. But again, how do we know he is a pharmacist? Nowadays and as usual, anyone who sells drugs and treat patients in a small confinement is regarded a pharmacist. Still didn't justify the killing if actually the doctors are behind this. Maybe the quack doctors are the ones behind the killing, physicians shouldn't stoop this low? Well, we have so many quack medical practitioners around, some people with just O'level certificate are trained by some hungry doctors and after a while they start parading themselves as medical doctors after learning few procedures they can't even rationalize. Nigeria! RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by vanen2: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
They were reportedly caught yesterday at Ityowanye, a settlement In Buruku LG Benue
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by ada40: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
people banking curses for their children children and for diar generation unborn mchewww

rip mr cletuus.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
three doctors have been mentioned to be amongst those ho planned the assination ...just a day after he won the court case against medical doctors in gboko .... Police have been hiding you dare not wear a police uniform in g-town ... Dnt underestimate the power of a angry mob .... Jungle justice shall prevail here ...

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by 40dogzz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
R.I.P Lax man. we where class mates, this world is a wicked place.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Glocal1: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why have d evil ones decided to cut u down at ur prime, a good tree dey say never lasts in d forest, u were indeed loved by ur community. Adieu man, u av left dis sinful world n may u rest in peace. I pray God exposes those behind ur murder n keeps those u left behind.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Soloter(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
tuoyoojo:
what kind of biased reporting is this.how sure are they that doctors planed this attack. if he decides to "treat" patients at a reduced rate,how does that affect the doctor. people are so quick to take a swipe at doctors;the same people to run to when thet are sick. so much for gratitude
The day Pharmacist/Barrister Labe was killed also unfolded another event- the attack on a Christian Hospital, Bethany Resort owned by the Peace House Revival movement known for doing a similar thing that Labe has been doing. A CS costs only 19k in this hospital while it is from 50k and above in other hospitals in Gboko. this hospital has witnessed incessant attacks until it culminated in the rape and torture of Nurses on the same day another of the Gboko Doctors' perceived enemy was assassinated. is this still a coincidence?
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Soloter(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
sapiorxxual:
Pharmacists should just know their bounds and limits. But again, how do we know he is a pharmacist? Nowadays and as usual, anyone who sells drugs and treat patients in a small confinement is regarded a pharmacist. Still didn't justify the killing if actually the doctors are behind this. Maybe the quack doctors are the ones behind the killing, physicians shouldn't stoop this low? Well, we have so many quack medical practitioners around, some people with just O'level certificate are trained by some hungry doctors and after a while they start parading themselves as medical doctors after learning few procedures they can't even rationalize. Nigeria! RIP to him.
Bros, this young man is a trained Pharmacist that works with the Federal Medical Center, Makurdi. He's a Barrister of the supreme court of Nigeria. as for the Doctors, we are talking about people who have mbbs qualifications and not school Leavers as you are thinking.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by sylve11: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad cool
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Fmartin(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
It ws really scaring here in gboko, d protest ws really hot, every were closed....d pharmacist is really a good man, so doctors ar against him coz he treat pple at low rate nd hence d pple patronize him in clumps...so sad ..RIP Labe....i mis ur services
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Soloter:
Bros, this young man is a trained Pharmacist that works with the Federal Medical Center, Makurdi. He's a Barrister of the supreme court of Nigeria. as for the Doctors, we are talking about people who have mbbs qualifications and not school Leavers as you are thinking.
you see? the poor phamacist trying to do the right thing in nigeria, look what happened to him, ave said it several time nigerians do not want/like/appreciate anything good, they enjoy living in mediocre/inadequate/backward/corrupt system angry undecided any one who does good is been suspected as not qualified or a fraud
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
nigerians do not want civilisation they are not ready yet, by killing a doctor! the only person who can help save their lives, apparently this doctor is one of the good ones, nigerians rather live in doom undecided
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by shiki(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
R I P bro, ur assassin most be fished out ....as far as Gboko is concern[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by makasimatics(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sorry my brother. Gush!!!!
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
nil

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Zret(m): 4:59am On Jan 24, 2015
I would have witness it because I almost entered his office for a courtesy visit with a friend but somthing came up and in less than 5mins we heard the news. RIP
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Zret(m): 5:10am On Jan 24, 2015
I would have witness it because I almost entered his office for a courtesy visit with a friend but somthing came up and in less than 5mins we heard the news. RIP. the Ter Gboko (the Paramount leader)saw this coming he had a meeting with the youths that very day concerning the attacks and was warning them and this happened that very day
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by zingobaby: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2015
R I P
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Soloter:
this is just sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) / SARS Officers Shoot Shop Owner Dead In Lagos / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.