Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,621 members, 7,930,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ok - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (837821 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 06, 2010
Ok, Go have some fun
Re: Ok by phemmy88(m): 6:24am On Sep 06, 2010
'm in pakistan now. . . . U wnt 2 come with me?
Re: Ok by InkedNerd(f): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2010
REALITY101:

Ok, Go have some fun

Hehe, thanks.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2010
Hi. Gud morning,
Re: Ok by InkedNerd(f): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2010
Good morning. Its still night time here though.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2010
Ok. Swit drimzzzz. Sis
Re: Ok by InkedNerd(f): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2010
Thanks wink
Re: Ok by albridge(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2010
just ask her. cool
Re: Ok by chidoggy: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2010
u nko? are u a virgin u dey fain proof. e be like say u wan chop clean mouth. proof my foot! tongue
Re: Ok by InkedNerd(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2010
chidoggy:

u nko? are u a virgin u dey fain proof. e be like say u wan chop clean mouth. proof my foot! tongue

Ask am. Nigerian men need to get rid of this ridiculous double standard.
Re: Ok by Cmanforall: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
Inked_nerd, 190, etc, U wan2 turn ds thread 2 ur chatting thread?
Abeg evrybody shd leave Inked_nerd for me ooo,
@Inked_nerd, mail me wit ur fb ID cmanforall@yahoo.com. 190 mayb SCARY but am, dnt wen u c
Re: Ok by Rooneyboy(m): 1:35am On Sep 07, 2010
Yawns , lurking
Re: Ok by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
GUY THERE IS NO PARAMETER TO DETERMINE VIRGINITY IN GIRLS.

MAN, LEAVE DA GIRL BECAUSE IF IT IS TRUE SHE IS WHAT SHE CLAIMS THEN YOU HAVE A CHI WORK TO DO ON HER.

1. CONSIDER DE PROBLEM OF PENETRATION.

2. THE BROS, ITS PAINFUL.

3. THE SCREAMING AND CRYING.

4. THE BLOOD STAINS.

GUY, I'M TELLING YOU THIS FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: Ok by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
GUY THERE IS NO PARAMETER TO DETERMINE VIRGINITY IN GIRLS.

MAN, LEAVE DA GIRL BECAUSE IF IT IS TRUE SHE IS WHAT SHE CLAIMS THEN YOU HAVE A CHI WORK TO DO ON HER.

1. CONSIDER DE PROBLEM OF PENETRATION.

2. THE BROS, ITS PAINFUL.

3. THE SCREAMING AND CRYING.

4. THE BLOOD STAINS.

GUY, I'M TELLING YOU THIS FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: Ok by funkimama(f): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2010
if u're really bent on knowing her v status,then,take her for a scan at d hospital.
but,what's d fuss about her v status anyway?
it doesnt guarantee dat she'll be faithful to u.ok?
N by the way,are u a virgin urself?

1 Like

Re: Ok by safarigirl(f): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
Wudn't know bout d whole dis_virgined (is dat word even correct?) thing cos i'm yet 2 xperience it, but i sure as hell know dat d whole attachment crap? Dat's some crious bombo, does dat automatically make those who use natural hair virgins? @ poster, if u trust her enuf den give her d benefit of d doubt, if not?? Na u know.
Re: Ok by GeorgeD1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
just use your fingers, bro. you can feel her out without despoiling her.
Re: Ok by Babypinkyz(f): 12:29pm On May 01, 2011
George_D:

just use your fingers, bro. you can feel her out without despoiling her.
it doesnt really mean
Re: Ok by MMM2(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2011
u can only know if a girl is virgin, when u put ur pen*s inside her Womanliness.
Re: Ok by nnenaeze(f): 7:19am On May 02, 2011
i dnt think there's any possible way to know unless she tells you and still some girls still lie about that. It doesnt mean a girl is a virgin becaus her *blah* is tight i have a girlfriend who tells me that her guy friends always say she's soo tight and blah blah blah not even knowing that she has gone through a million man march. So you can just ask her but other than that i dnt think soo
Re: Ok by CrudeOil1(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2011
You can hardly tell if someone is a virgin or not. You just have to believe.
Re: Ok by GeorgeD1(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2011
use your finger, my friend. it never disappoints! wink
Re: Ok by lepasharon(f): 5:47pm On May 13, 2011
dont worry all of una wey dey play virgins,she curses u with her blood e go follow U!.I don warn una ooo.God knew why he established a blood convenant wit d first guy a girl sleeps with,u bcom one with d person u sleep with
Re: Ok by GeorgeD1(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2011
with the way you are talking, did you fall victim to one such 'sharp' guy? did he disvirgin you and
later ran away? grin
Re: Ok by phenomguy(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2012
victorazy: THE ONLY WAY U CAN PHYSICALLY ASCERTAIN THAT A WOMAN IS VIRGIN IS ONLY IF SHE HAS NOT STARTED FIXING ATTACHMENT (WEAVON) WITH HER HAIR. "A LADY TOLD ME"
WTF!!!!!!! U av to b kidding me u dint just say dis......where do u hail from? planet blank? So u want to tell me dat my sisters kid which is 10 and at present has a wevon on is no more a V.....SMH TO U no dey give us tales by moon light jor
Re: Ok by amiskurie(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
DEBONATI: olodo. take her to d hospital and ask d doctor 2 run a v scan.its d latest teknology in town.it is just 34,000 box.kpele.
mehnnn!doctors dey see things oo!!
Re: Ok by AzaMontana(f): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
You must love and respect her enough to take her word when she says she is a virgin and if she is not ready for sex do not force her, its her right to say no. Even if she was not a virgin but she said no you would still need to respect her. Virginity is something special to any girl and most of the time people do not understand how it goes. A person can be a virgin but not bleed when having her first sexual encounter and she can also be someone who has had sex before but be as tight as a virgin. There are exercises which woman can do to feel like virgins again ( sorry sisters i just had to say). So please just respect her okay, it's not your place to know whether she is telling the truth or not coz it's her body and not your. Why force? Respect her plzzzz and tell her to keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Ok by donfreke: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
Another way to find out is to check out the wideness of their V. Most Virgin walk and stand tightly than nons.
Re: Ok by pendo89(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
donfreke: Another way to find out is to check out the wideness of their V. Most Virgin walk and stand tightly than nons.

Very funny thread. grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.