Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,731 members, 7,948,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

An Advise To Nigerians On The Upcoming Election.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Advise To Nigerians On The Upcoming Election.... (478 Views)

Popular Ngerian Gov Spoted Sharing ‘political Bread’ Ahead Of Upcoming Election / Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advise To Nigerians On The Upcoming Election.... by charles009(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Its indeed a huge pity that ethnic sectionalism has blurred and punctured the beliefs we all are supposed to share as Nigerians.

You must remember this, there is nothing like a Northern, Southern or Eastern Nigeria. We fight and die pledging allegiance to the green and white stripes. We fight and die for the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
If you believe that NIgeria has a place for you too, Then vote wisely.
Purge yourself of hatred of any tribe. May God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: An Advise To Nigerians On The Upcoming Election.... by lawbabs: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
charles009:
Its indeed a huge pity that ethnic sectionalism has blurred and punctured the beliefs we all are supposed to share as Nigerians.

You must remember this, there is nothing like a Northern, Southern or Eastern Nigeria. We fight and die pledging allegiance to the green and white stripes. We fight and die for the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
If you believe that NIgeria has a place for you too, Then vote wisely.
Purge yourself of hatred of any tribe. May God bless Nigeria

God will bless you. I hope Nigerian will arise against sentiments and let us start building the rubble from the scratch... If your conscience says it is GEJ that deserve to be there come May 29th. By all means, vote for him, if your conscience goes with GMB, then go ahead. The campaign of Calumny should stop and let the real issues of manifestoes and the performance of it be the issues raised until we go out to stamp our fingers on February 14, 2014.

February 14 is a day of LOVE and not HATE. So let us keep the peace. It is not worth sacrificing for politicians, who may forget the road to your village by May 29 2015...
Re: An Advise To Nigerians On The Upcoming Election.... by eunisam: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lets be sincere here. Can you die for Nigeria especially in the hand of boko haram? I will not die for somebody that will not die for me. I am not sure Nigeria will die for me.

Re: An Advise To Nigerians On The Upcoming Election.... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu-buhari: "Shine My Shoes" / Ghana Pull Down Johnathan,Buhari Campaign Billboards / Buharigate: The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.