Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Over 180 Nos Of Awards: 2015 Apply For Scholarship At University Of Nottingham - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Over 180 Nos Of Awards: 2015 Apply For Scholarship At University Of Nottingham (605 Views)

My Graduation From Nottingham Trent University / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 180 Nos Of Awards: 2015 Apply For Scholarship At University Of Nottingham by Appswheel(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
The University of Nottingham has an extensive scholarship portfolio, which aims to reward excellence and promote diversity among their student body.

The University of Nottingham has an estimated 315 students from Nigeria studying at our UK Campuses, based on 2011/12 data from the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA).

Generous Scholarship available

The University of Nottingham has a huge scholarship portfolio for international students in order to promote academic excellence and encourage diversity among their student body.

++105 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships: full and partial tuition fee scholarships masters programmes (including MRes) in areas related to Medicine and Health, Environment, Food, Science and Technology, aiming to promote international development.
Deadline: 24 April 2015

++9 Commonwealth Shared Masters Scholarships: fully funded places covering tuition and living costs for masters programmes (including MRes) in The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Deadline: 20 March 2015

++50 Vice-Chancellors Scholarships for Research Excellence: full tuition fee scholarships for research masters and PhD study within the Faculties of Arts, Science, Medicine and Health Sciences, Social Sciences.
Deadline: 6 March 2015

++20 Dean of Engineering PhD scholarships: 20 full tuition fee scholarships, of which 10 will also receive a stipend to cover living expenses.
Deadline: 6 March 2015

Read More - Visit web address below

Sorry for typing the web address vertically. If I type it horizontally, it will disappear. Thats the handiwork of some NL administrators. I dont know what scores they have to settle with my account and eduportal.... so bear with me.

k
n
o
w
b
a
s
e
c
o
n
s
u
l
t
c
o
m
/
c
a
r
e
e
r

Sorry for typing the web address vertically. If I type it horizontally, it will disappear. Thats the handiwork of some NL administrators. I dont know what scores they have to settle with my account and eduportal.... so bear with me.

(1) (Reply)

Cgpa / Can You Prounce This?? The Longest Official Place Name In The World / What Subject Did You Like And Hate Most In Junior Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.