Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend (3857 Views)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
10 Characters Of a Prodigal Girlfriend

A Prodigal Girlfriend is your ex-girlfriend who left you because she feels you lack what she needs, it could be financial, emotional, se.xual needs e.t.c or she just feels you don't Love her as she deserves, sometimes she just want to be free, have fun and enjoy her life but once she feels something is missing in the relationship she calls for a break-up, with the intensions that one day she would return to you when she knows you now have what you lacked, such ex-girlfriends her Prodigal girlfriends.

1. She friend zones you .
Once your girlfriend breaks up with you but wants to keep you as a close friend.

2. Keeps contact with you
She broke up with you but keeps calling, chating and Messaging you everytime.

3. Maintains close relationship with your Friends
You are both no longer dating but she is so close to your friends, now her plan is to get updates about you from them so she would know when to come back.

4. She set one of her friends to spy on you
A lot of Ladies do this, they beg one of their friends to keep a close friendship with you so she can give her updates about you, this friends would alway call just to say '' Hi '' whenever you post something great online but would hit you with JAMB questions like e.g
Q1 - Is that you Car ?,
Q2 - Who is that girl beside you.
Q3 - Where are you.
Q4 You are a Rich dude o, tell me your secret.
Once your ex-girlfriend's friend start asking you such questions then you now know why.

5. Friendship with your family
When (No 4) doesn't succeed or maybe she doesn't trust any of her friends then she plays the spy herself, maintaining close relationship with your family is one garantee she would get all the informations she needs about you.

6. She stalks you
She check you up online all the time, you find her everywhere you go, she is making friends with all your new friends, she is even present in all your family functions, you dont need to be told.

7. She scares off all females around you
Yes i believe i dont need to explain this one because you should know she is doing it to keep you single until its time for her to come back.

8. Jealous over you
Also i believe everyone understands, when an ex-girlfriend is jealous over you it means she wants to come back some day.

9. She is over protective
Once your girlfriend who left you is over protective and care what happens to you, Man she is going to come back so be prepared.

10 Shows interest in your life
She cares about your position in life, your goals, achievements, education, wants a good future for you and she is even ready to support you one way or the other then she is a Prodigal Girlfriend.

[size=20] Shumuel [/size] TM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
No.11: wondaful, lovely &pawaful tonda go faya her..
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
friendzoned you and still doing all these girls if u love him y don't u just be with him
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by yorex2011: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
At least, she's still got that pride.
But a prodigal boyfriend - nah.
He keeps begging you every day!
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
friendzoned you and still doing all these girls if u love him y don't u just be with him

Why are you talking as if you are not a Lady
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sparksfly:
grin

Foolish pride yet keeps showing the obvious.

Atleast the guy doesn't mince words and knows what he wants, which by the way is just to chop "one more time"

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sparksfly:
grin

Talking from experience ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
WackyJ1:

Atleast the guy doesn't mince words and knows what he wants, which by the way is just to chop "one more time"

Blunt bro, Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
shumuel:

Talking from experience?

Yap.. grin
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
WackyJ1:

embarassed That's not true.
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
shumuel:

Why are you talking as if you are not a Lady
so i can't talk abt girls cos am a girl
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
so i can't talk abt girls cos am a girl

Nope i didn't say so but... You said it as if you aren't feminine
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
shumuel:

Nope i didn't say so but... You said it as if you aren't feminine
OK sir
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
OK sir

No P Ma
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sparksfly:

Yap.. grin

Share now tongue
Sparksfly:

Yap.. grin

Share now
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
I'm a living testimony of all the listed above.

Truth be told; is very annoying..

D worst part be say, she no go gree give u tidy. angry
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Linqsz:
I'm a living testimony of all the listed above.

Truth be told; is very annoying..

D worst part be say, she no go gree give u tidy. angry

Free yourself Bro, thatz what i did to my Ex. Stay away from her, Tell everyone you know not to give her info about you & you either start giving her friend fake news or you cut her off. Tank me later
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 24, 2015
shumuel:

Free yourself Bro, thatz what i did to my Ex. Stay away from her, Tell everyone you know not to give her info about you & you either start giving her friend fake news or you cut her off. Tank me later

I always wonder if someone out there is having the same experience...
Tanx alot bro...will do just dat
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by mapist(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2015
shumuel:
10 Characters Of a Prodigal Girlfriend

A Prodigal Girlfriend is your ex-girlfriend who left you because she feels you lack what she needs, it could be financial, emotional, se.xual needs e.t.c or she just feels you don't Love her as she deserves, sometimes she just want to be free, have fun and enjoy her life but once she feels something is missing in the relationship she calls for a break-up, with the intensions that one day she would return to you when she knows you now have what you lacked, such ex-girlfriends her Prodigal girlfriends.

1. She friend zones you .
Once your girlfriend breaks up with you but wants to keep you as a close friend.

2. Keeps contact with you
She broke up with you but keeps calling, chating and Messaging you everytime.

3. Maintains close relationship with your Friends
You are both no longer dating but she is so close to your friends, now her plan is to get updates about you from them so she would know when to come back.

4. She set one of her friends to spy on you
A lot of Ladies do this, they beg one of their friends to keep a close friendship with you so she can give her updates about you, this friends would alway call just to say '' Hi '' whenever you post something great online but would hit you with JAMB questions like e.g
Q1 - Is that you Car ?,
Q2 - Who is that girl beside you.
Q3 - Where are you.
Q4 You are a Rich dude o, tell me your secret.
Once your ex-girlfriend's friend start asking you such questions then you now know why.

5. Friendship with your family
When (No 4) doesn't succeed or maybe she doesn't trust any of her friends then she plays the spy herself, maintaining close relationship with your family is one garantee she would get all the informations she needs about you.

6. She stalks you
She check you up online all the time, you find her everywhere you go, she is making friends with all your new friends, she is even present in all your family functions, you dont need to be told.

7. She scares off all females around you
Yes i believe i dont need to explain this one because you should know she is doing it to keep you single until its time for her to come back.

8. Jealous over you
Also i believe everyone understands, when an ex-girlfriend is jealous over you it means she wants to come back some day.

9. She is over protective
Once your girlfriend who left you is over protective and care what happens to you, Man she is going to come back so be prepared.

10 Shows interest in your life
She cares about your position in life, your goals, achievements, education, wants a good future for you and she is even ready to support you one way or the other then she is a Prodigal Girlfriend.

A gal wanted to do dis to me afta she became prodigal,I gave ha d warning of ha life..altho,she opted to be a frnd of a close pal only to find out dat one carries the same mentality as maself..months afta she got dumped,her dirry ass came begging as usual and guess wat,I told ha wat she needed to hear and for her frnds who cud av spied on me,I called them outrightly to tell dem I'm no longer interested in being dre frnd d moment wat brought us togeda was no more cos to me,dey were all in d same class.HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm...no wonder smiley
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by Deejavuu(f): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmmm...no wonder smiley

No wonder what??

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by BreezyRita(f): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

No wonder what??
Tatafo grin
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Linqsz:

I always wonder if someone out there is having the same experience...
Tanx alot bro...will do just dat

You are welcome Bro, any Lady(Gf) that leaves because she feels you are not complete do not deserve a repeat. If she don go make she go 4eva

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by Deejavuu(f): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Tatafo grin

embarassed embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2015
mapist:

A gal wanted to do dis to me afta she became prodigal,I gave ha d warning of ha life..altho,she opted to be a frnd of a close pal only to find out dat one carries the same mentality as maself..months afta she got dumped,her dirry ass came begging as usual and guess wat,I told ha wat she needed to hear and for her frnds who cud av spied on me,I called them outrightly to tell dem I'm no longer interested in being dre frnd d moment wat brought us togeda was no more cos to me,dey were all in d same class.HYPOCRITES

Don't mind all these Ladies they always want to eat their Cake and still have it in full
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

No wonder what??

Why you left him and still qouting him. Lol tongue
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmmm...no wonder smiley

I guess you garrit now wink
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by mapist(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2015
shumuel:

Don't mind all these Ladies they always want to eat their Cake and still have it in full

Yes o,bro...bt,contrary to popular view ts "have and eat,not eat and have"..
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2015
shumuel:

I guess you garrit now wink
Yes Boss! wink
Re: 10 Characters Of A Prodigal Girlfriend by shumuel(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes Boss! wink

Ok cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her / Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.