Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar (858 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Xerona Duke Performing At Niyola’s Concert (Photos) / Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar by ochejoseph(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
The Fun and excitement at the cultural Centre Calabar venue  of the PDP South South and South East Zonal rally knew no bounds as A list Comedian and performing artists ensured that there were no dull moments during the event.

Here are pictures  from Klint's appearance at the event where he declared that he is a comedian with a genuine certificate 

#PDPYouthRally

Happy Viewing! ‎

http://officeofthepdpnationalyouthleader..com/2015/01/presidential-campaign-organisation_24.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar by suretman(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wow!

This guy don dey old oo.. Missed him die
Re: PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar by baybeeboi: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
this guy is a dope...
He filled the C.R:S cultural center with laughter.
After all the jokes...in His voice.
''me I no go school......make i no talk too much before them begin ask for my certificate''

2 Likes

Re: PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar by ochejoseph(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
this guy is a dope...
He filled the C.R:S cultural center with laughter.
After all the jokes...in His voice.
''me I no go school......make i no talk too much before them begin ask for my certificate''
lol
Re: PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar by YouthsPC0: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP is the party of young people

Pres Aspirant PDP present 54year old GEJ APC presents 72 year old

Party Chairman PDP has 56 year old Mu'azu APC give yoou 76 year old Oyegun

Youth Leader: PDP has 31 year Old MaiBasira APC eliminate the youths by giving the position to a 54 year old Jalo

Governorship candidate PDP present the youngest candidate Nasko of Niger, while APC give the oldest!

Senatorial aspirant APC has the oldest candidate too in person of Alhaji Shaba Lafiagi the 74 year old former Gov of Kwara

Without PDP young people will be missing from the ballot in 2015

If you are not 70 years old APC will not take you serious

1 Like

Re: PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar by amazingqueen(f): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
We support President Goodluck Jonathan!
No apologies
Re: PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar by chat2deen(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
So oche u n mai basira again? Remembering those days in Udus una for co-opt sarauta I heard he is still the god father of student politics in kano. Wish u guys all the best.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar by blutuut: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
now tell me why the youths won't que behind GEJ.....sai Jonathan....sai maibasira....nigerian youths....sai Oche....sai PDP.
Re: PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar by donphilopus: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
YouthsPC0:
PDP is the party of young people

Pres Aspirant PDP present 54year old GEJ APC presents 72 year old

Party Chairman PDP has 56 year old Mu'azu APC give yoou 76 year old Oyegun

Youth Leader: PDP has 31 year Old MaiBasira APC eliminate the youths by giving the position to a 54 year old Jalo

Governorship candidate PDP present the youngest candidate Nasko of Niger, while APC give the oldest!

Senatorial aspirant APC has the oldest candidate too in person of Alhaji Shaba Lafiagi the 74 year old former Gov of Kwara

Without PDP young people will be missing from the ballot in 2015

If you are not 70 years old APC will not take you serious
[/s]

Ignoramus, I guess Rotimi Amaechi [APC Presidential Campaign DG] is older than Ahmadu Ali [PDP Presidential Campaign DG]!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari arrives Abuja to await declaration of results by INEC / Why We Have Not Been Able To Rescue Chibok Girls – Jonathan / The Ugly Side Of Buhari And Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.