Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

My Experience With A Lez - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lez (8611 Views)

How To Know A Lez / Could She Be A Lez?...help Friends / Never Knew She's A Lez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Lez by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2015
luigiajah:

I learn coding online.. There's An App Called AIDE on Android.. You can use it to test codes you've created
wow that's good ,,but are u optimistic on rising to become a rival to Linda ikeji or ay Dee or naij.com or bellanaija?
Re: My Experience With A Lez by ceeSleek(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2015
luigiajah:
Geez.. Aiite See The Stuff... Snap the girls.. Threaten them that if they refuse to dance with you.. You'll take the picz to the police.. grin.. 16 yrs In prison no be beans
baba, dose gals go juzz jonze me ooo... Dey fit even accept, but later kon gang rape me oooo!!! shey omó?!
Re: My Experience With A Lez by luigiajah(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow that's good ,,but are u optimistic on rising to become a rival to Linda ikeji or ay Dee or naij.com or bellanaija?
Yeah... Buh There's A Secret Project I'm working on.. It's Gonna Take the whole world by Storm. It might take 2 years to complete
Re: My Experience With A Lez by luigiajah(m): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2015
ceeSleek:
baba, dose gals go juzz jonze me ooo... Dey fit even accept, but later kon gang rape me oooo!!! shey omó?!

Hehehee... Oya Shey na four girls bah.. Carry 3 of your guys go.. Una fit dy swap after each round sha.. grin
Re: My Experience With A Lez by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2015
luigiajah:
Yeah... Buh There's A Secret Project I'm working on.. It's Gonna Take the whole world by Storm. It might take 2 years to complete
abeg make u carry me along ohh.
Re: My Experience With A Lez by luigiajah(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
abeg make u carry me along ohh.
Sure.. I will..
Re: My Experience With A Lez by stanza(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Lez by joeace2020(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Lez by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Luiguijah. Dechandel is Transgender.
Re: My Experience With A Lez by dechandel(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
MrHardOn:
Luiguijah. Dechandel is Transgender.
Someone is just so obsessed with my name undecided
Good loving sweetie cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Lez by femijohnson1111: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nigerian navy shortlisted names and form is out call 08121955678
Re: My Experience With A Lez by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dechandel. Obsessed with you not you name. undecided
Good loving hunny tongue
Re: My Experience With A Lez by Atk1nson(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thread with a lot of confused people; gays, lez, transgender, trans........ WTF is romance section turning into.
I hope seun realizes he has a duty to checkmate their activities online
Re: My Experience With A Lez by Moz22: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2015
and they didnt rape u?
dechandel:
And i saw two hot guys kissing in the lift today..
Life can be so unfair!! angry
Re: My Experience With A Lez by ceeSleek(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Atk1nson:
Thread with a lot of confused people; gays, lez, transgender, trans........ WTF is romance section turning into.
I hope seun realizes he has a duty to checkmate their activities online
confusionist in a confusional conference.. ''A fellow always identifies himself''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( / Joking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.