Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Bitter Truth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bitter Truth (462 Views)

Bitter Truth About This Recent Heat / The Bitter Truth About Your Salary (analysis) / Corruption In Nigeria And The Bitter Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth by freethug: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Elections are around the corner once again, I have been following the trends on Nairaland, those for the APC and those for the PDP. I just want to ask the following questions;

1. How many of us honestly have even bothered to obtain our Permanent Voters Cards?

2. For those who have obtained PVCs, how many of us are honestly ready to risk life or limb on election day to vote our preffered candidate?

3. How many of us in our hearts of hearts honestly think "Change" will happen?

The power of incumbency and control of State apparatus will make "Change" very difficult to happen.

As youths our generation lost a huge opportunity, we need to organize a youth party and vote all these old men out.

My thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Already Raining In Your Side??? / Unemployed Youths To Get Social Security Benefits In Nigeria / Get Parmanent Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.