Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ (2538 Views)

Patience Jonathan Launches Another Lawsuit Against The EFCC (photos) / Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law / Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing, Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by midolian(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
ABDULKAREEM HAMED posted on facebook:

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has again
demanded for the removal of
President Goodluck Jonathan to allow for a
peaceful handover to the
opposition APC presidential candidate, General
Muhammadu Buhari. He stated
this in a statement issued on his tweeter handl
in which he insisted that Ekiti State Governor,
Ayodele Fayose is a certified bastard.
Obasanjo who is Jonathan’s estranged godfather
took on the governor over the offensive death-
wish advert Fayose placed in the front pages of
some national newspapers on Monday, 19th
January, 2015. The advert which has the
pictures of past Nigerian leaders who died in
office such as; Murtala Muhammed, Sani
Abacha, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua with the picture
of Buhari placed alongside theirs.
The offensive advert which also bears
controversial messages such as “Will you allow
history to repeat itself? Enough of State burial
Nigerians be warned! Nigeria…I have set before
thee Life and death. Therefore, choose life that
both thee and thy seed may live.” The advert
was was condemned across all political divides
suggests that Buhari represents death while his
rival, President Jonathan represents life.
Firing another salvo on his Twitter handle via
@SegunObasanjo, ex-president Obasanjo in his
reaction to the advert described Fayose “as
nothing but a celebrated hooligan”, whose
“offensive advert should provoke and strengthen
Nigerians to vote for change.”
According to him “Nigerians were critisizing me
when I called Ayo Fayose a bastard. I’m now
fully convinced that a man that mocks our past
heroes is a BASTARD.
Ayo Fayose mocked the death of our great past
heroes. This is too much of politics to play. I
hope Nigerians now know the right camp to
vote.Ayo Fayose is nothing but a celebrated
HOOLIGAN. His offensive advert should provoke
and strengthen Nigerians to vote for # CHANGE
”.
“My sincere condolences goes to the people of
Ekiti State because they’re
being led by a senseless and incorrigible
Governor. # ForwardNigeria Is what they’re
preaching, but they are mocking our heroes
PAST! This is so
uncalled-for. I’ll rather succumb to CHANGE#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by Terry68: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Baba! Has really gone through verbal tussle.

Fayose wasn't mocking past leaders.
I don't support him either.

Everybody gets angry. If that's his way of expressing it, I think is more better than killing people.

Unlike our brothers up there (you know what I mean)
I no call names.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by midolian(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Terry68:

Everybody gets angry. If that's his way of expressing it, I think is more better than killing people.

I no call names.
bro, what is facing u may b backing some others..the way u see it is differnt frm d way some other pple see it. And trust me, it doesn't mean others are wrong. The funniest thing is u could be the one dahz wrong..
What fayose did is capable of causing WAR, be it tribal, religious or political. If anything happens to buhari, u ll knw better what I mean

4 Likes

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by Barywhyte(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Baba you are vindicated! He's not just tout but Fayose has run mad. Jona going back to Otuoke or Kirikiri. Anyone is fine with me

10 Likes

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by Joel3(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
there will be lite punishment if jonathan submit now or greater punishment if he is force to. choose now jonathan

6 Likes

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by psucc(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
OBJ for Buhari as FFK for Jonathan
Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is your political hitman.

Just like Mobuto of the defunct Zaire, a proxy head and puppet.

Obasanjo won't stop till this country is in war.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by akinsadeez(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
OP, people will start asking for 'sauce' o. Better add it.

It makes sense that Obasanjo himself recognizes the need for change. Fayose has been an empty headed glorified thug right from time.

#GMB till patience Jonathan knows the meaning of 'incumbent'

6 Likes

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by KanwuliaJara: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jolosi OBJ the 'DOTAFOKA'!
You old, basket mouth nor dey tire to leak? cheesy
Pray make JONATHAN NOR WIN O!
Patience go send you go JAIL for GUANTANAMO I swear! cheesy

1 Like

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by charly4tex(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pidio Obasanjo saying it or idotbilivit
Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by stunning4real: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
I doubt it if it OBJ that's twittering all these

1 Like

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by gabriel212: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Terry68:

I no call names.
but u fail to realised that Wat Fayose said is enough to cause turmoil in the nation by mocking the death. The thing is many northerns are infuriated but waiting for the end of election before they react fully.
let wait till dt day and see

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by cirmuell(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
[s]Jolosi OBJ the 'DOTAFOKA'!
You old, basket mouth nor dey tire to leak? cheesy
Pray make JONATHAN NOR WIN O!
Patience go send you go JAIL for GUANTANAMO I swear! cheesy[/s]
pipe down woman.
Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by aare07(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
I joined baba by saying that My sincere condolences goes to the people of
Ekiti State because they’re
being led by a senseless and incorrigible
Governor.
All in the name of stomach infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by feeekey(f): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Oh good God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by Day169: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
So OBJ has bestowed a national award on Fayose. ..GHFR! U know the meaning naa!

1 Like

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by HzRF(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
This obj sef

Na like this him dey form mouth. Till pdp candidate lost Ogun,all those wey dey help him rig don find way, his daughter ashore was ventilated with defeat right in this monkey constituency, while in his house
Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by GreatOlu1: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Those words doesn't sound like matured words that comes from OBJ... #Idontbelieveit
Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by johnmartus(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Baba please watch your back fayose is a very dangerous persons
Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by jahbiz: 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
GreatOlu1:
Those words do sound like matured words that come from OBJ... #Idontbelieveit
Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by Jamaticulus(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Woow Certified Bastard wey con get mark of quality

1 Like

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by Aydesmond(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
me self go soon talk my own
Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by Swizdoe(m): 1:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Fayose is a certified bastard with a registered (®) and trademark (™) sign

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by blackCITIZEN(m): 1:30am On Jan 24, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: OBJ Launches Another Attack On Fayose And GEJ by Genius100: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Is that twitter handle verified to be owned by OBJ?

(1) (Reply)

Abia Guber:plot To Plant Weapons Uncovered / Ifeanyi Uba, Obi Jackson Fight In Anambra / Why Only Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.