Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,341 members, 7,964,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:28 PM

Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... (866 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Unconfirmed Report Indicates Shekau’s ‘capture’ / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by jidxin(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
I was just scrutinizing buhari's statement of result and I noticed the it was obtained in 1961 in katsina state meanwhile katsina state was created on 23rd of September 1987... how did d statement came to be ....I'm puzzled ....can it be a forgery by an aspiring presidential candidate.. or I I'm mistaken and yet no critic seems to have noticed the error

1 Like

Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by jidxin(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
another error presiding d date is a canceled date 20...... before writing 1961

1 Like

Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
While we're at it,Where is GEJ's WASSCE ?
Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
You no try at all. As old as you are you don't know the diff btw a certificate and a statement of result.

If u collect your statement of result even after 20 yrs of leaving school, it will bear d date of writing it. Ok?

It will also show d current address as at d time of writing it. Ok?

4 Likes

Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by kestolove95(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Activa:
You no try at all. As old as you are you don't know the diff btw a certificate and a statement of result.

If u collect your statement of result even after 20 yrs of leaving school, it will bear d date of writing it. Ok?

d tire me o..illiterate tryin to blackmail..anybody wey go skool gas knw sae dox tin go dey ontop..na just to cari d sheet and fil am....pls tell d op to wait wen his tru wit his ssce..he shud cumbck and open a thrnd

2 Likes

Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by godsamist: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nairaland guys never cease to amaze even without each passing day...Delight so much in drinking,panadol extral for another man's headache.....Na waooooo!
Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by Seaen(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kids everywhere...smh
Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by golddeejay(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
haba! This issue has bn explained times several times even here on nl. That is not his certificate but statement of result issued to him dis year. The statement of result reflects things as it is now. The school was in old kaduna but now located in katsina. That is not difficult to understand now
Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by KINGTELLER: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
My school of thought ... some1 who graduated from OAU when it was still called University of Ife..will have his statement of result issued in OAU letter head if he wants to request for it recently
Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by xtianh(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Op this issue is dead and gone. NEXT
Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by psucc(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Activa:

U must be a real aboki or confirmed Fulani herdsman.
Collecting statement of result after 50 years? abi?
Don't know how some of you reason.

Take a statement of result to seek admission after 5 years if it will be granted.

For me the best action to silence all, would have been for Buhari to formerly apply to the exams body for a confirmation or reissue of the said certificate (if any).

How on earth he doesn't have even a photocopy of his academic records remains a mystery.

There are many questions than answers in this Case.
Re: Buhar's statement of result Indicates A State Dat Was Not In Existence .... by Adminisher: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
jidxin:
another error presiding d date is a canceled date 20...... before writing 1961

This is a statement of result retroactively looking at 1961. Please understand what is going on before assuming you are the only one who can see or think. If your cert is destroyed you will get a replacement signed by someone currently confirming results of the year you took the exams.
It is the school putting its reputation on the line in confirming an earlier result. It has to be dated presently.

(1) (Reply)

Desperate President Jonathan Weighing Suicidal Options? By Frisky Larr / Lol Bookmaker Odds On The Presidential Election (pictures) / Erudite Femi Falana Responds To Postponed General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.