Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof (40729 Views)

Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by Candyrain(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2015
Olypeppy:
Nigerians sha..una no get job.see wetin human being siddon do..
That's the job of a forensic analyst and that's where they make their source of living from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by emmygzy(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2015
koikoi2:
Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria. He shud be disqualified immediately.

No wonder he aligned with Tinubu.

GEJ is d only credible man to govern this country. Shame on them.
you must be a small boy i guessed or maybe youre a PDP member. If you go to your school and request for a statement of result. It is that same day that they will type it for you. Your jonathan that has PHD that is clueless and didnt do anything for six years. Femi fani kayode that is creating propaganda up and down, has 19billion naira case with EFCC. Jonathan has ordered EFCC to withdraw the case from court.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by JYans2(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2015
:DI talk am say buhari na coconut head but em no go belieave mua cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by MORNDEW(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Hope u will do this forensic analysis when cambridge releases theirs nd send it to them. So we get another bashing from them(the west) like the UNILAG guy's homosexual experiment. Ehen before i forget gather all your lawyers this is a money making issue. They shud sue the principal of the school, Buhari, APC, Lai Mohammed and Inec combined or differently forensic kor phensic ni.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Dude I'd been going through this thread and I'm surprised that you're the first person to point this out. I had to stop reading to quote this. Forensics to determine authenticity on a document that you downloaded, there's nothing you won't see on Nairaland. People need to thank God this is a faceless forum, if not they'll never get jobs because of how dumb they are.

Did u get d part, software?? soft copy?? nw get an education cos forensic audit et al work wif systems.. So wen dey do forensic on accounts off shore dey look 4 d notes abi??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by shemillion: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2015
How your friend take get original copy of the certificate
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by yayitifury: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Mr prof how much were u paid....since when u started holding national matter and I f I may ask.....if that was fake as u claim I think he has another result that is equivalent to that....so Bleep off bro

AlfaSeltzer:
good job.
i don't need any super software to know that that document is as fake as a fried mango soup.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
mtprofessor5:
This APC supporters keep shouting go to COURT. The issue here is not about taking our money to court but point out the change you all are shouting.
if the APC Presidential candidate can forge his result and be seen as normal then what will is administration look like.
Go to court.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by sokera: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Ashmark:

I can't believe what am reading, ''distorted lines in most cases is inevitable in some photocopy operations''. First time am hearing this kind of thing.

Am a supporter of Buhari but that doesn't make me blind. I can see clearly that the result was forged, I don't even need any forensic to know that result was fake immediately I saw it on the net.

Well, I leave everything to GOD'S hand.....
haha are you saying it is forge because of the distorted lines ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by Ifeanyie12(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2015
How would GEJ fight corruption when he hasnt prosecuted those involved in the immigration scam? Even the jobs promised to the families that lost their loved ones has not been given to them.we Nigerians sometimes admit that he hasnt done anything yet,we wanna vote him back for yet another 4 years
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by mrmetoo1: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2015
mako007:
OP can't even compose good English yet he can detect forged result, woe to you and all of PDP, LOL at your friends "Mark" laptop

Mark laptop indeed.. LMAO!! Tell your friend that his laptop is fake, he needs to open the nearest window and throw it out. Mark.. lmao!! That computer that is able to carry out forensic analysis on a downloaded document must be very powerful, it must run on kerosene or diesel.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by Ralphlauren(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Dude I'd been going through this thread and I'm surprised that you're the first person to point this out. I had to stop reading to quote this. Forensics to determine authenticity on a document that you downloaded, there's nothing you won't see on Nairaland. People need to thank God this is a faceless forum, if not they'll never get jobs because of how dumb they are.

Bro, honestly it's shocking.

I stumbled on this thread before it hit the front page and I just refrained from commenting because I was so sure it would be sent to the recycle bin by the moderators.

So to see the thread on front page and to also read the gullible comments made by people here is absolutely shocking.

Even mere pictures downloaded from my facebook page to my BlackBerry phone has far lower quality and resolution when compared to the original picture.

I repeat the OP must be a DUNCE. Forensic analyst my a*ss. Even the whole write up makes no sense.

Too many dumb people here I tell ya!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by mako007(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Mark laptop indeed.. LMAO!! Tell your friend that his laptop is fake, he needs to open the nearest window and throw it out. Mark.. lmao!! That computer that is able to carry out forensic analysis on a downloaded document must be very powerful, it must run on kerosene or diesel.
as in hen, the matter tire me. This PDP people sef angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by ityP(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Nairaland has the greater number of illiterates in the world... someone is conducting Forensic analysis on a softcopy work found on the internet and some FOOLS are using the shameful Forensic work to throw tantrums... very foolish people indeed...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by Onyi42(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Op shut up..... Why u no go probe Jonathan result
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by maclatunji: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:
PLEASE GO TO COURT AND SAVE US ALL THE TARRADIDLE PROPAGANDA undecided

End of discussion. "I have a friend". LOL.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by SeverusSnape(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Delafruita:
you can have your own opinion,but you cannot have your own fact.truth is not a democracy,it doesn't give a shitt what you believe neither does it care about your reasonable or unreasonable doubts
Are you pained by my opinion undecided
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by vacanci: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
In this modern age, op doesn't know the difference between a certificate and statement of result. Am disappointed
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by eagleeye2: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
like I have always argued. This certificate saga is just to tell the world that Buhari is not as saintly as he is making everyone to believe.
Buhari's integrity is being called to question. If Buhari can swear an affidavit that he has what he does not have (O' Level qualification), how many other things is Mr Integrity not telling Nigerians?
GEJ can not be put to such scrutiny, because we all know that he has never claimed to be saintly. Infact he has even told Nigerians that he cannot differentiate between stealing and corruption. (remember; "stealing is not corruption).
But here Buhari has only one major selling point. His incorruptible nature. If Mr Incorruptible can lie on oath; if Mr Incorruptible's friend can forge a statement of result........... What other things are Mr Incorruptible capable of doing?
Should we all go blind, because APC do not see the sham called Mr Incorruptible?
Should Nigerians just accept anything Mr Incorruptible and his other co travellers in APC tell us, without questions?
These are the questions begging for answers, and not just APC yelling "go to court".
Buhari is in the public court, and he should come forth and redeem himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by ityP(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Damager:

Did u get d part, software?? soft copy?? nw get an education cos forensic audit et al work wif systems.. So wen dey do forensic on accounts off shore dey look 4 d notes abi??

actually yes... the notes must be collected and analysed... a softcopy work is already adulterated so twill be foolish to use such... go let FBI educate u more

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Samchelsea:
They thought that they have gotten away with this forged document that's clear for all to see but the last certainly has not been heard of this....more revelations on the way
APC change! APC change!! APC change!!! Please CHANGE this man cos this controversy is too much.
2011...Buhari and Pastor Tunde Bakare...2015 Buhari
and Pastor Osinbajo,...2019 Buhari and Cardinal
Okogie,....2023 Buhari and Bible

Hhahahah.............lwkmd.......una go kill me with laugh oooo....chai grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by ccollins(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun.. Some of this mods love trouble,, why would they carry this folly and rubbish to front page

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by mtprofessor5(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go to court.

Robot keep on shouting

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by Ralphlauren(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Damager:

Shut up dude

Don't compare forensic accounting with the rubbish the OP has posted.

Gosh. Too many block heads here. Do you even know what foresnic accounting is all about/what forensic accounting is?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by BotherMleeper(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Look at all these fools. If the school wants to fake Buhari’s results, you think they won't do it on a proper and official blank document?

Some of you here have corel draw certificates you designed and printed out in a cafe and are still yet to be detected, but you believe a school wanting to forge results would copy and paste in an existing document rather than simply printing out a new sheet.

While you're wasting time microscopically analysing the document, febuhari is drawing nearer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2015
In forensics you require the physical copy of a document to determine whether it is forged or not. I ask...do you have the physical copy? Go to the school and request the physical copy before coming here to write rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by Ifeanyie12(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2015
If Buhari's result was forged,what has Cambridge not said otherwise Or were they bribed too Nigerians shaa
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by symbianDON(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2015
this result thing has been unnecessarily overflogged abeg!!! instead of all this result analysis etc why not just file a law suit and let us hear other things like how whoever (Jonathan or buhari) wins intends to solve pertinent issues
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by olanshi: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Damager:

He presented a statement 4rm a forged master list.. Dis is sum1 being desperate, not sum1 who wants to improve ur country MR

And as your so-called President with PH.D done anything to Improve your country for past 6 years?

This Administration is a FAILED one don't be deceived! I voted for him in the last Election hoping for a good Change but he already FAILED woefully. I won't make a repeated mistake and so many Nigerians won't want to make the same mistake by voting for him again!

#fuelsubsidyscam
#immigrationscam
#$20billion_missing
#insecurity
#healthsectorstrikes
#educationsectorstrikes
#electricityfailure
#chibokgirls
#cripplingnigerianeconomy

Amongst others!

We all thirst for Change! The Change is here FEBUHARI 2015! No doubt!!!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by mtprofessor5(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2015
sokera:
because you are not in the best position to tell the whole world the result is forge , so go to court and let the court decide ... Till then I have decided Buhari still remain the best man for the job

Your decision is OK for

Thank God it's one man one vote

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by emmygzy(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
good job.
i don't need any super software to know that that document is as fake as a fried mango soup.
you be mumu, why not go to the school to verify instead of this nonsense, at least Buhari said they can verify and he gave the exam number. The media men that verified has called the principal and he confirmed the statements of results and he said they can come to the school to verify the WASC master sheet. And mind you. A major general in the Nigeria army is not an illiterate. someone that became a Head of state of a country is an illiterate abi? Use your brain. Femi fani kayode is work for his own pockect, he has 19biilion naira case with EFCC. EFCC is trying to withdraw it.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof by maclatunji: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Descartes:
'Saint' Buhari has just failed an "Integrity Test". SMH

Anybody can cut a scanned document and draw red lines on it.

Are you a learner or just a dubious fellow?

This thread is a bad joke. #LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / GRV Visits, Supports Those Injured By Election Violence In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.