Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,814 members, 7,902,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story (3954 Views)

Did Dino Melaye Just Confirm That The Senate Is A Cabal? / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate / Center For Strategic And International Studies (CSIS) Confirm GMB Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Buhari himself caused all this, why did he say he'll send these PDP to jail if elected? He would have kept quiet until when he's in office, Now they are so frustrated and using baseless issues to tarnish his name. How did he get into colleges abroad with no certificate, these saTANists are deadly.
grin grin
The funny thing is that people have already made up their mind on who to vote. The certificate saga had no effect on the electorate. All what they desire is "anyone but Jo" lol

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by 100Cents: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Provide the certificate and stop all this dribbling. Even if it was taught or not, show us the certificate.

Simple.

Instead of them writing Cambridge to confirm from their records if there was any MUHAMMADU BUHARI candidate from Nigeria who sat in 1961, they will just be here talking rubbish as if every listener has brain constraints..

MOD, please bring down this lieing thread topic.
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by 100Cents: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2015
reezee:

You are really a slowpoke can a certificate that has been lost be provided
what else do you need
you want to see the youtube video of buhari writing his ssce exams

Pardon, so Cambridge who issued the certificate don't have their own records ?

100Cents:

Simple.

Instead of them writing Cambridge to confirm from their records if there was any MUHAMMADU BUHARI candidate from Nigeria who sat in 1961, they will just be here talking rubbish as if every listener has brain constraints..

MOD, please bring down this lieing thread topic.
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2015
saxywale:

grin grin
The funny thing is that people have already made up their mind on who to vote. The certificate saga had no effect on the electorate. All what they desire is "anyone but Jo" lol
you think so?

You need to go out for analysis.
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2015
TonySpike:

You are the bigger fool here. Have you tried the link before commenting? You and the fellows who clicked like on your post are simple ignorant.

Tell your messiah cowboy to show us his certificate and stop all this fraudulent cover ups.

Idiota.
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by TonySpike: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Tell your messiah cowboy to show us his certificate and stop all this fraudulent cover ups.

Idiota.
Can you see yourself? You knew you were wrong all the while but you decided to cover up by still replying me with silly comments. Get some education, fool!
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2015
TonySpike:

Can you see yourself? You knew you were wrong all the while but you decided to cover up by still replying me with silly comments. Get some education, fool!

Olodo, that rubish mail can never substitute for Buharis WASC.

Do the needful and urge your illiterate messiah to submit his certificates as required by law to INEC.
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by reezee: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Skillbobralph:

@least from Army's record he never had certificate only recommendation that he will write and pass which I believe he never did. To me the whole qualifications of Buhari is a fraud because without Waec you can't gain admission in Higher institutions and without beginning there is no ending. if there is no problem with buhari's result then that is number one corruption. Even if the result is true which I know is not, you don't expect someone who fail mathematics to solve problems that he don't even know. Mathematics is a subject of all, it is applicable in all subjects including English and sense of reasoning. that is why you always see him not remembering things of last 30mins. Example is forgetting ur running mate name who both of you are always together. So how do you think if he eventually wins will remember all these promises he said.
if passing mathematics is the criteria for being a great leader then professors of mathematics should be the ones ruling this country not a phd holder in zoology
then then likes of albert einstein should have ruled the world instead of people who had few knowledge of mathematics
Thats not a valid point at all
bring another one
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Provide the certificate and stop all this dribbling. Even if it was taught or not, show us the certificate.
Its because of peeps like you that my lecturer adviced me to make sure i never lose any credentials including my primary school cert. Who knows, a slowpoke might decide to ask for the original copy 50yrs later
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by AktivIngredient(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Xfactoria:
Confirm which story? you think you are talking to bufones?

First, Nigeria is not the only country with Hausa speakers so it is wrong to assume a general statement for Africa means Nigeria. Secondly, Hausa was not introduced as a subject to te taught in Nigerian schools until 1974.

Hausa is spoken Chad, Niger, Benin Republic and Burkina Faso. But they are all French colonies and Cambridge have naught to do with them. Nigeria is the only Hausa speaking British colony in West Africa. So if Hausa were set in 1961, it was set in Nigeria only. Sai Nigeria. Sai Booohaaaariiiii.
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by AktivIngredient(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
koikoi2:
That email does not solve any problem.

Buhari shud show us his certificate.

The certificate done lost. Obviously. The guy don give una statement of result una say no. My advise to una, make una carry waka enter Igbosere. Them get one high court there. Make una go lodge complain there.
Re: Cambridge Just Confirm GMB Story by nellyjohn: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
I don't care weda they taught husa, yoruba or igbo al I need is d certificate. Make dem show me the photocopy since Buhari done loose d original. But how can Buhari be so careless with his certificate? Den that means he is so careless and derefor can't be our president. Anyway, it GEJ all the way

Up GEJ
Up PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Hajia Mujahidat Blasts Buhari,Calls Him A Terrorist(pic) / Agencies And Parastatals Under Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.