Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,105 members, 7,899,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke (25665 Views)

Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by francizy(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Burger01:

Na today you know? Bottom power at work..undecided

Shey if na u be GEJ, you no go allow bottom power work on you bah? tongue
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by legendary11(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2015
What a calamity?
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Burger01(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:

Shey if na u be GEJ, you no go allow bottom power work on you bah? tongue
Lolcheesy
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by DanjaNinja(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2015
I knew this was coming.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Burger01(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2015
kheart:

Guy dis one wey u dey cough dis days nawa o, hope it aint contagious sha
Na TB dey worry amcheesy
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by AJOT99(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2015
You can only deceive yourself not the masses

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:

3. China has dazzled the world with creativity and productivity, and it has not nothing to do with their correctness at the use of foreign languages.
well we are nt in China, we are in nigeria and Nigeria is a multi ethnic country incase u dont remember,English is d only thing that wld work....so stop crying over spilled milk,and try and make ur present situation better..speak better English,it helps wink smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Kingspin(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2015
stan241:
nope I do know what i want which is for our elected officials to be accountable while you on the other hand feel a particular leader is being victimized because she is from a certain tribe
I dont care about ur criticize on her heading department but, i simply want to elaborate to u that we equally have other ministers and ministry, some of them doing nothing you hardly hear their works. It pay u nothing to draw their attention too. Am not writing this directly to u but all media houses or platforms.
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by 2rez: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:

What exactly did you folks understood from what you read?

The woman simply said prices did not come down immediately because there were already some quantities of fuel in stock and needed to be sold before the price adjustments. These old stocks has an estimate of about 40 days before they are cleared.

What happened to simple comprehension?

...tha first sentence though
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by azibit: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2015
If GEJ removes #10, we pay #2 subsidy. Remove #8 so that we pay no subsidy.
Oga GEJ, all we want is change.

SAI BUHARI
SAI CHANGI

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by stan241(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Kingspin:
I dont care about ur criticize on her heading department but, i simply want to elaborate to u that we equally have other ministers and ministry, some of them doing nothing you hardly hear their works. It pay u nothing to draw their attention too. Am not writing this directly to u but all media houses or platforms.
Its cus her department in one way or the other affects yours and my life more significantly than the others yes and it has also been characterised of all forms of scandals from the onset...the ministry of agriculture for example is always in the spotlight too and for very positive reasons so don't really get your point

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by dafuturis(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Ma'am you're quick to explain why pump prise was not reduced immediately and the subsidy still being payed by the government but you're yet to provide reason(s) why we don't have new refineries as promised following the removal of huge part of the subsidy two years ago.

Where is the money??

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by appini: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2015
jemimaa01:
well we are nt in China, we are in nigeria and Nigeria is a multi ethnic country incase u dont remember,English is d only thing that wld work....so stop crying over spilled milk,and try and make ur present situation better..speak better English,it helps wink smiley cheesy

Guy make you read wetin you write again. The simple reason he said english is not your language
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by kenmaro: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2015
If the government of Nigeria should be sincere? There is no subsidy on petrol anytime. PPRA is saying that with the N10 reduction on pump price, the government is now subsidizing at N2.84. Which means that when the crude price dropped Nigerians were overpaying with N7.16. What stopped the government to wait until Nigerians cried for a price reduction before they effected the N10 reduction? Also, the refined petroleum products are presumed bought/imported from an open market where prices vary base on the point of refining, how come Nigerian government has a fixed subsidized figure when we know that the cost of production in and haulage from Venezuela, Qatar, USA, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and etc cannot be thesame with the fact that importers of petroleum products will definitely buy/import from a less expensive source/ country?

Moreover, if one checks the total figure expended on the assumed subsidy payment and reinvestment, you would note that the total amount in 2years would be enough to put atleast warri and Portharcourt refineries in working order and importation of refined products will be history. But, the truth is they won't because it will mean that petroleum products importers will be out of business and the return on investment on local production haulage will be low for the importers. Also, the government will not have a genuine source to embezzle public funds. Nigerian government is deceit!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by dada01(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2015
understandable, some cabals are running out of cash, while good luck needs more campaign sponsors. only those with mind would understand.

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Aydesmond(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:

The woman simply said prices did not come down immediately because there were already some quantities of fuel in stock and needed to be sold before the price adjustments. These old stocks has an estimate of about 40 days before they are cleared.

sorry to say this but e b like say den don brainwash you. abi madueke na ur sugar mummy ni?

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Aydesmond(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Despite all the bad news
PDP and APC fight
PHCN blackouts
Corruption, unpaid salaries, Economy breakdown
Boko Haram bombings
Super Eagles disqualification
I still have good news for U....
Agbalumo is out!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by ogene007: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2015
sammyj:
This Government lacks integrity and the biggest failure of this government and his cohort is speaking from both side of their mouth. Nigerian should just get ready to start paying more after the election, the reduction was a political campaign in the first place!!! Vote change Vote Integrity Vote, click likes to Vote the peoples general with integrity!!!
Part of the change Buhari will bring to you is to permit his co- fulani cattle rearers to settle on every part of the country, graze their cattle on any farmland, get away with violence against the original occupants and owners of the land, and over time, build their mosques right beside your churches, and eventually have an emir appointed for them in your state. To cap up the Islamization process, the fulanis will eventually agitate for the implementation of sharia across all those states they have settled over the years, of which the 1999 constitution permits them. They will start with the bullshit argument that the sharia is only for Moslems, but their sharia police will redefine 'freedom' for you at the end of the day. This project is planned for the next 30 years, with Buhari only serving to wrest power as the first in a long line of Jihadist Rulers of Nigeria, as part of the new centenary (100 years), which kicks of from 2015. It is pertinent for the gullible Christians who are queuing up behind Buhari to note that they are playing a dangerous game the the future of their faith, they want to use their own hands to ensure that they are the last Nigerian christians, God forbid. The National Assembly already has a bill before it, which proposes to set up grazing lands for the fulanis, across the entire country, so for those of you who will come with your moronic and deluded arguments that Buhari cannot Islamize Nigeria, just know that the Islamization project is a already on. Good students of history ought to learn from what happened to Lebanon, to see how a 99.75% Christian country became a 98% Islamic country within just three decades. Palestinian liberation organization (PLO) and Hezbollah coupled with the naïvety of the then Lebanese Christians, made it happen, just like Boko haram and the naïvety of some present day Nigerian Christians, including pastors, bishops, GOs and floor members, are trying to make it happen in Nigeria. It is important that political Islam which is what Buhari and his co-Islamists stand for, is thrown away into the dust bin of history, with the Nigerian constitution amended to ensure that their is no ambiguity as to the secularity of the country. The freedom of worship, which is part and parcel of a free society is non-negotiable, and any attempt to move us away from that must be fully resisted. This is a clarion call to all lovers of a truly free Nigerian society to queue up behind the candidacy of GEJ, because he remains the best option in leading Nigeria in this new centenary. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by xdravy(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2015
After 40days then what? Build us refineries that was promised since this administration.
If not for upcoming elections that they wnt to remain in power to loot more we will nt hear dis hypocritically goodnews. undecided
Anyway, i know wher to cast my votes if its counts without rigging as usual.

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by leoebhos(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2015
You personally campaigned for him and now you are here ranting, make recommendations for yourself bro, we have ours already
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by leoebhos(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2015
upcrown2512:
MY PASSION! MY COUNTRY ! MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

You personally campaigned for him and now you are here ranting, make recommendations for yourself bro, we have ours already
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by nwaanambra1(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:

I have no APOLOGIES if I fail at writing proper English Language!
1. I is not my language, it is the language of slave masters.
2. i was forced to learn it
3. China has dazzled the world with creativity and productivity, and it has not nothing to do with their correctness at the use of foreign languages.
4. If you really want to break your head over my poor performance at the use of the English Language, please be my guest.

i wish you well bro.

ITS NOT YOUR LANGUAGE BUT YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO INSULT OTHERS ABOUT COMPREHENSION! angry angry angry

BLOODY DAFT slowpoke!

LIKE GEJ - LIKE HIS FOLLOWERS! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by popcykaylah(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2015
certified thieves that's what Jonathan and his crew are.I heard her speak on naija FM the other ..she was talking crap...spilling nonsense..Nigerians will pay double the price after election..all those screaming gej till they die will face the wrath. I Want that slowpoke to win so they can all eat thier poo

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by duni04(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:
This woman, I must confess, the only good thing about you is your pretty face which is full of deceit. Y'all keep flexing your authorities and keep on making the masses poorer. God will judge yall.
That woman that looks like droopy dog is pretty? undecided
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by olanyte: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:

you mean if the price is high they have to sell the hold price before they increase it.
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by natila: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:

Don't mind them , it is not their fault. The semi-literate buhari comes to mind. Like leader like follower
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by bettercreature(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2015
And nobody should come here to complain if this man is mistakenly re-elected

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by batstan(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2015
#change. cool

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by oweman: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2015
In 40 days Nigerians will be looking forward to the begining of a new goveenment to be devoid of looting and lying day in day out

3 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by muhamm3d: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2015
obibankz:
GEJ till 2019, my vote goes to Nigeria must humble president ever
so humility is what u wana vote...it is either u were born stupid or u are just retarded. You cant see that this people are trying to scam nigeria with the reduction in fuel price. Dimwit!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by oweman: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=bettercreature post=30080838]And nobody should come here to complain if this man is mistakenly re-elected[/

God forbid bad thing the spirits of our ancestors will not allow that in Jesus name i can assure all those who wish to hear all our mallams from ogun to oyo to kwara kaduna niger kebbi jigawa kano sakwato gushau even the ones in the creeks are already on top leader no evil shall touch this country in the form of another looing government . All the shrines in Benin are begining work today to consolidate those and will curse any child young or old that does or attempt to do anything to derail the peoples aim THUNDER STRIKE THEM WITH TRIPLE FORCE .nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 / Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.