Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics (21188 Views)

Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach / Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by ikaboy: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
This man strikes me to be an Owambe man.
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Orikinla(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Ambode features Funke Akindele, Olamide, Mi, Banky W, Desmond Elliot, Flavour, In 'I Believe' Video[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihD2dKpHaEc

1 Like

Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by LewisO: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
All this artist and there longathroat! undecided
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Boll2010: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
mtprofessor5:
Choi..... I almost made it
The poster above me no dey dull at all

Yes back to the picz

M.I - wen u flow with an mc that can flow more than you menses
if this is what the so-called naija rapper can write,mehn mehn his a big fish,in a little pond
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by simdam500(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bossforeva: Seun why is the word @boki sensored into Northerner for goodness sake? everything will be sensored till a whole topic turns out a joke and be shifted to Jokes Section.

grin
Lol make I try am too Aboki / @boki
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by simdam500(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Holla to the j town boys cheesy
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by FRANKDUFF: 1:49am On Jan 25, 2015
brunofarad:
I think this ambode guy may win lagos governorship..
Most lagosians seems to like him tho .Quote me ambode will not win. Jimmy we know.ambode betrayed fash.

Shout out to my clients and prospects
Your interest in what we do drives our passion and keeps our business going.

Baba God na you biko..
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
TruthisBitter247:

Oloribururku! You think say everybody na like you wey dey forge Certificate abi?
That's why you no wan make them quote you because you don write Senseless Comment!
Omo Ale!

Bastard son of a worthless father! E pain you? GAD!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit / Yemi Alade rocks Iconic live on stage at Dance Afrique Summerfest 2015 / Actress Regina Daniels Shares Photo Collage Of All Her Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.