Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team (19521 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by eaz(f): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2015
No need to come up with a better story. Yours is more interesting than mine copycat.

scantee:

Even my Niece lesson teacher husband called his wife while she in my sister house teaching that she should wait small before coming back that the AfeeShit is at it again, shooting pdp supporters that just passing.

abeg come up with better story.
Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by Faraidi(m): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2015
eaz:
My child's lesson teacher got a call from his wife yesterday evening while he was at my place teaching, that he should wait a bit before leaving for home. Aeroland and his boys attacked APC campaigners. He did it before in 2011 when he shot at Alahji Orelope's house with his boys. The guys violence can only earn him a bad name. He can never win any election with having a reputation for violence. I wonder why Lagos PDP keep on allowing such people to contest election and hope to win. Its a shame.

All those shouting APC lies should investigate before talking. Violence does not know party member. Your own party can start a fight that may consume your life. Let's condemn what is bad.
as if that was not enough,they were also destroying PDP posters in Lagos,APC days are numbered.Foolish people.
Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by emiye(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
9jatatafo:

The problem with you is that you have a problem with simple comprehension. If read my post with open mind and not with partisan one, you will come to understand I never sided any of the parties. The news of either PDP or APC attacking the other did not start today, it has been on-going. I am against any form of political violence. If you want to criticize do it wisely and don't be one sided. Thanks.

Your criticism lacks the wisdom of solomon, left for you, you will have advised solomon to cut the baby in to two equal parts, since you dont want to be one sided.

There is a time for everything, this is not a time to lump them in to one, and criticise them altogether, there is a clear aggressor, and must be scolded verbally at the very least.
Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by igbsam(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP and lies. infact, I was caught up in the mayhem along Oja Oba. PDP ignited the trouble. If you want to know the truth, take a trip down to Oke-Odo down to Iyana Ipaja and ask the people around, including the market women and you will know who started it all. PDP and lies sha! Na wa o!
Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by shankolo: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
ApigCHEAT , GO AND DIE
Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by Godside: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
eaz:
My child's lesson teacher got a call from his wife yesterday evening while he was at my place teaching, that he should wait a bit before leaving for home. Aeroland and his boys attacked APC campaigners. He did it before in 2011 when he shot at Alahji Orelope's house with his boys. The guys violence can only earn him a bad name. He can never win any election with having a reputation for violence. I wonder why Lagos PDP keep on allowing such people to contest election and hope to win. Its a shame.

All those shouting APC lies should investigate before talking. Violence does not know party member. Your own party can start a fight that may consume your life. Let's condemn what is bad.

This is the whole truth .
Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by Godside: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
integralng:
When I saw the build-up of the fracas in Iyana-Ipaja yesterday,I had to retreat and go to take some bottles...I know what would happen.I know Segun Adewale(Aeroland) very well.He is always with his violent Eiye boys from Abule-Oki.That was the exact thing he did in 2011 when he was contesting for House of Representatives election.We were almost lynched in 2011 when I led a CPC campaign for General Buhari to Iyana Ipaja that year. The market women and residents of Boys Town,Gate,Baruwa,Gowon Estate,Mosholasi and Iyana Ipaja(including the commercial bus drivers) I spoke with yesterday corroborated the news that it was Aeroland that attacked the APC and innocent people.This is not good for the polity.This is really denting the corporate image of Aeroland Travels which Segun owns.He should try and refrain from violence.No matter how he tries,people of Lagos West will give their votes to Solomon Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) the same way people of Alimosho gave him their votes in 2011 to represent them at the House of Representatives..The chattered Accountant Adeola is well loved by most people because of his performance in office and non-violent attitude.

Point of correction Abule-oki boys are not with aeroland since last year or there about . Which is why you wil neva see his poster in Abule oki . God will save his pipu 4rm aeroland
Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by samleey(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
D attack was done by d PDP thugs...cos I was driving along dat area..those guys wit pdp were with new Cutlass in their hands looking very wild as if they are going for war. To my surprise Obanikoro was dre with them couldn't control until they unleashed damage and wounds on the APC supporters and their cars. I couldn't believe what I saw, Politics is now battle oooooo
Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by tolux247(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Believe APC member can not in alimosho attack PDP boys because every body that live around there knw that Aeroland usee tugs an gave them gunscan cuttlas... I live in Abesan Estate before i hve once been among the guys who sup Aeroland electiom jst because of is money... aeroland boys are CULTISM cos himself is EYE boys.. so that PDP member saying rubish i a fool... cos yayi dont suppt tugs... i hve to cross to ACN because of the Aeroland ways of overthrone... all he was looking for is FEDERAL POWER... Vote Wise...
Re: Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team by berrystunn(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?

all ex president go and die....

Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye / Gabriel Igbindion Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Senate Confirms Kingsley Obiora As CBN Deputy Governor