Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! (3429 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused / I Recently / I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
we used to be very close. so close that our coursemates thought we were dating. before our first semester exam, there came these guys who started running after her. they became friends with her.
now, i'm her option. she hangs out with them, and sits with them. but when they are unavailable, she comes to me.

i hate being an option. what is the best way to ignore her totally. i have stopped calling her on phone. and the funny thing here is that am the one who helps her in quiz and assignment. she doesn't ask them to help her, i dont know why. i want to stop that too.
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Turn d table around. Mingle wit odas too. 20 people can't be frnds for 20 yrs as d sayn goes

7 Likes

Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by daive01(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2015
u dont need it man, b matured and go ahead wit ur good doings, time will tell who shes to spend time with
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Gakin95: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2015
It seems you are inlove with her,tell her before its too late

3 Likes

Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by ifex370(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2015
forget about her and chase others... Girls are not worth the stress

1 Like

Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Turn d table around. Mingle wit odas too. 20 people can't be frnds for 20 yrs as d sayn goes
that is it. but this girl has no atom of shame. she can burst into us and refuse to go.
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2015
SMH...
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Gakin95:
It seems you are inlove with her,tell her before its too late
i just like her dearly.
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2015
daive01:
u dont need it man, b matured and go ahead wit ur good doings, time will tell who shes to spend time with
you mean i should go on and continue helping her
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:
SMH...
why you dey shake ur head?
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2015
You are jealous, ignore her for a week she will miss you too.
Don't act desperate

1 Like

Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:
why you dey shake ur head?

Because you're pathetic.. embarassed
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Lisaflex(f): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2015
D babe is exploring her options,jes passin tym wt u wyl waitin 4 her prince in shining armour ...Dude run as fast as ur legs cn carry u b4 d post of" assignment boyfriend" is relegated 2 u grin
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by luckybaddest(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2015
as a guy u need to know that in the game of guys and girls there is something that's hard for them to tell us like if she loves you it's hard for her to tell you and also when she's in mood, since you know she loves you then you are expected to ask her out not to be friend zoning yourself and later discover she is with another man which will serve as pain for you

1 Like

Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:

Because you're pathetic.. embarassed
how am i pathetic?
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Lisaflex:
D babe is exploring her options,jes passin tym wt u wyl waitin 4 her prince in shining armour ...Dude run as fast as ur legs cn carry u b4 d post of" assignment boyfriend" is relegated 2 u grin
hahaha. assignment boyfriend indeed. i will start hanging out with other girls, and forget her..
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:

how am i pathetic?

You're jealous and scared.
You feel something deep for her.
Go easy on your feelings and let her know.
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by iceberylin(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Make her an option wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by major466(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Are just friends or you are dating? If you're just friends, then there's no reason to be jealous. You can't stop her from making friends.
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Sunkyphil(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2015
are u afraid to tell her ur mind? open up to her na
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2015
major466:
Are just friends or you are dating? If you're just friends, then there's no reason to be jealous. You can't stop her from making friends.
we are just friends, yes. she can make friends with the whole world, i dont care. but i shouldn't be her option. i will even appreciate it if she stops talking to me..
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:

You're jealous and scared.
You feel something deep for her.
Go easy on your feelings and let her know.
i just like her dearly. cos' she was there for me when my friends were making fun of me. (we went to party, i got drunk and started misbehaving)
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:
Make her an option wink
gbam
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by major466(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:
we are just friends, yes. she can make friends with the whole world, i dont care. but i shouldn't be her option. i will even appreciate it if she stops talking to me..
Make yourself unavailable at all times by getting busy with another friend.
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by immaculatengang(f): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2015
#Yawns#
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2015
immaculatengang:
#Yawns#
wetin? go eat, no yawn here
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by benkings(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i just like her dearly. cos' she was there for me when my friends were making fun of me. (we went to party, i got drunk and started misbehaving)
is dah enuf reason to turn urself to her slave U better wake up.....she has friendzoned ur azz......she will be phurking oda guys while u are dere doing her assignment for her.....mumuboi......sowie I had 2 insult you because I knw u wouldn't even change after reading all d advice here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by apparentlylaw(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Simple tin ...Look for 1 pwesh babe dah z finer , Hotter and cool dan her ...hang awt wif her ...nd bam u wuld 4get her ....she would even feel jealous trust me and 2 stop doing her ass and quiz for her ....

1 Like

Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Maamin(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Friendzone alert!! grin

Op. You need to up ur game, you are delaying her your abuna so she is looking for it somewhere else while you keep doing her assignments kiss
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by SkinnyDude(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
benkings:
is dah enuf reason to turn urself to her slave U better wake up.....she has friendzoned ur azz......she will be phurking oda guys while u are dere doing her assignment for her.....mumuboi......sowie I had 2 insult you because I knw u wouldn't even change after reading all d advice here
lol. you dey vex o!
but i have heard you. i will do as you say. No assignment and quiz. stop being available to her. even, i wil ignore her call sometimes.
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by Cannonleo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
daive01:
bro it dosent work like that..i have been in that situation before trust me ..it one of the reasons that forced me to simply lock up my feelings
Re: I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! by mirexxx(f): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:
you let her make u an option by doing house boy work. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys/ Ladies: What's On Your Mind Right Now? / Nairaland Females Have Bad Manners / What Does She Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.