Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (399183 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Mcjonn(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2015
morley411:
there is a kind of suituation u will be,u just hve to tell almighty God to take the wheels.3 to 6pm i see question i fear today totally different frm what i hve been reading on this thread,hmmmmm up till now my head still ache
Mehn, I fear pass you. The questions were something else. I don't know if it was because I studied Mathematics in the University.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Jellyjust: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2015
pascalike:
team 9-12, let us pray!!!
in Jesus name we pray. father may you make this online test that people have being complaining of be very very easy for us all today... Amen say a big amen
Amen
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Mcjonn(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2015
luchee:
any mathematics graduate who has taken the test? please, what were your questions like?
The questions were something else. Just go with God.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rich4god(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2015
pascalike:
team 9-12, let us pray!!!
in Jesus name we pray. father may you make this online test that people have being complaining of be very very easy for us all today... Amen say a big amen
Amen....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by luchee(f): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Mcjonn:

The questions were something else. Just go with God.
please, what kind of questions?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Jellyjust: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2015
abeg who don login, any help, mine isnt going
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LaurelP(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2015
Just finished my test
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by dest4real(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Jellyjust:
abeg who don login, any help, mine isnt going

Which network are you using to browse?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ehimax(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2015
LaurelP:
Just finished my test
how was it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by romeoprexx: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2015
Glo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by yemicoal(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2015
I never start, I dey shake angry grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Indifferent(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2015
There is something I discovered nobody seems to be saying here. About that time, it wasn't actually 20mins. Imagine I bought 60mins(1hour) time, by the time I finished the test and the time they gave me was up. The time I bought remained 49 mins. How come? Bearing in mind that I spent some time before I logged in to worke forece. That time was actually faster, I wasn't 20 mins. Mine was 3-6 friday. Harsh test, I couldnt even read the passages well, cos I just wanted to finish before the time elapses.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by DanjaNinja(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Omo the test was DIFFICULT ni!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Dear God, i surrender this test unto u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Whumzhie(f): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Mayb u mistaking a number of an alphabet i just finished mine
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by chajakyle: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2015
@jellyjust copy and paste d site in your in new browser!!!don't open it from your mail

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olupery(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2015
jasper83:

my sis i studied maths/stat n i did my test on Friday 3-6pm. The questions are nt smiling at all, poisson probability, long bearing and distances, normal distribution, long word problem, long essay, no single synonym and antonyms,no quantitive reasoning. Majorly 300 level academic questions. Workfoce are wicked,they shd av com out openly to say they want only management graduate. My guy that studied engineering but a sales man by career was given rock hard physics too, why? Just be confident and prayer. Hope i av nt scared u, its just the reality. God am wit u oooo

I wrote my test too on Friday same time band with yours.. While I read a management inclusive course I was test base on the same questions as you mentioned. What about that?
So, its only WF that can convince me on yard stick used in the test classification.
Absolutely, not totally based on field of study.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Indifferent(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2015
jasper83:

my sis i studied maths/stat n i did my test on Friday 3-6pm. The questions are nt smiling at all, poisson probability, long bearing and distances, normal distribution, long word problem, long essay, no single synonym and antonyms,no quantitive reasoning. Majorly 300 level academic questions. Workfoce are wicked,they shd av com out openly to say they want only management graduate. My guy that studied engineering but a sales man by career was given rock hard physics too, why? Just be confident and prayer. Hope i av nt scared u, its just the reality. God am wit u oooo
Nna I studie marketing, buy we are on the same boat. 3-6 friday. Hard as rock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LaurelP(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2015
Ehimax:

how was it

Normal
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2015
obisite:

Just imagin you.. .. Try and grow up and know how to be constructive in your criticizism,, beside I was only making fun from the quoted post.. . If you must know,, I know about the job, have someone in it,, I even applied, did my test today... . Try and know the basis of each post... thanks.. im not here to be sentimental or exchange unmannered post
But pls learn how not to make fun or jests with something serious like this, It'll rather portray u as an unserious applicant. Wish u success in the exam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Jellyjust: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2015
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by buddy57: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2015
Workforce well done.. una don try, ur reward is in heaven.. wickedness. Mmmtcheew kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Teetomania: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2015
Indifferent:
There is something I discovered nobody seems to be saying here. About that time, it wasn't actually 20mins. Imagine I bought 60mins(1hour) time, by the time I finished the test and the time they gave me was up. The time I bought remained 49 mins. How come? Bearing in mind that I spent some time before I logged in to worke forece. That time was actually faster, I wasn't 20 mins. Mine was 3-6 friday. Harsh test, I couldnt even read the passages well, cos I just wanted to finish before the time elapses.
Not true for me 20min on point I used my phone to set alarm and it was so on point. Just that those dat did earlier on the request of the fidgeting once made mistakes by indirectly giving expo just finished mine and it wasn't easy but God dey. IMAGINE O bearing and long passages to solve in one minute? come on workforce can do better than dey just did with me. Looking up to God jare.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vickylala239: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2015
Rotiix:

But pls learn how not to make fun or jests with something serious like this, It'll rather portray u as an unserious applicant. Wish u success in the exam.

U Ppl should stop fighting.

Vry soon WE will Hv few persons here once the result ARE out.

Please no fighting.once anyone fail u will hv unfollow personnel.latest by Monday.d gist of out and in will b out.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vickylala239: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Does asking for salary scale. Chill Let d result show face.

Maybe @ interview stage u strt.

3 stages to goo!!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Samlestic2luv(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2015
all plates are table....lol
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2015
vickylala239:

U Ppl should to fighting.

Vry soon WE will Hv few persons here once the result ARE out.

Please no fighting.once anyone fail u will unfollow personnel.latest by Monday.d gist of out and in will b out.

??I can barely comprehend your post sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vickylala239: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Rada Dan fighting.

Jst b searching for new job.

U Neva cn tell u cn Hv 3 to 4 job offer.

There ARE better company Dan 150k job.So fight on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by topdee(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2015
LaurelP:
Just finished my test
Is it different from all that has been stated here?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vickylala239: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Rotiix:

??I can barely comprehend your post sir.

Caused by tension Bro.Tnks for dat
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sabichele: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Help!!! Having issues with logging in o I cannot login o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2015
vickylala239:

Caused by tension Bro.Tnks for dat
Chill bro, we shall smile soon. Enjoy ur weekend.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by yemicoal(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2015
Guys its not connecting ooo... V been clicking start for a while now and no test page is opening cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.