Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,696 members, 7,918,179 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I (1469 Views)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by Mubashinho: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2015
William (@xilliamz on instagram) felt the superlative beauty of miss zahra, and use dat pics on twitter as part of his HB pencil artistic practice to draw miss zahra photo,.. follow him on instagram for more drawings

Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by elantraceey(f): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Nice work
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
The 'drawer' tried but the 'drawn's dad', can't be the president...GEJ we know!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by baybeeboi: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Idleness must be killing this guy.
When He should be drawing for money He's here obsessively darwing for nothing

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Nice work
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by emiye(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2015
great, but,he added some years to her looks
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by henchamb(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2015
the artist should auction the picture as part of GMB campaign. he will make better money. thats how we do it in france where i schooled

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by alaoeri: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
Your are mumu if you can't see that he's trying to sell his talent. Anybody interested in similar stuff will easily contact him, me I call it market strategy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

Are you that poor?

have you heard Of the word "hobby"?
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by klem93(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2015
kudos bro.... is a nice job weldone
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by RichDad1(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
sharap!!! Talent-less mor0n. see your life? 0de

Nice one bruv. Keep it up.
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by remsonik(f): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Nice drawing
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by gen2briz(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Creative at his peak...
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by BrokenTV: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Wow nice drawing.
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by x6blade(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
*spreads mat with buhari*
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by obailala(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
Myopia!.. You clearly cannot see the big picture.. Before an artist starts drawing for money, he/she needs to advertize his/her talents..
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by walexGodson(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Great job,,,well done
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by adamskutty(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mubashinho:
William (@xilliamz on instagram) felt the superlative beauty of miss zahra, and use dat pics on twitter as part of his HB pencil artistic practice to draw miss zahra photo,.. follow him on instagram for more drawings
na only HB pencil u use do all these one?

I can draw very well myself, but yours is awesome.
Re: A Nairalander Used Hb Pencil To Draw Dat Popular Zahra Buhari Photo And Posted I by gists: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
Nope. You miss the point of the post. Cheap zero-cost advert.

Suggestion:
The artist is very good. You are under estimating the number of people viewing this. Put your phone number or email address and you may get some calls which may lead to decent contract deals.

(1) (Reply)

Washington Apparently In Support Of GEJ Re Election Reports Yahoo News / Indonesia Executed Convicts Sang 'amazing Grace' Hymn As They Face Firing Squad / Civil Servants Beg For Money, Foodstuffs Due To Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.