Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,360 members, 7,971,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:08 AM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (130033 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Mzgracie(f): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2015
kingolaola:

I am sorry I just saw the post. The school is Community Grammar School Aramoko Ekiti

Aaawww

I wish I can help with the verification. I'm currently serving in Ekiti state. But the location or school is kinda far from where I stay.

How are you this morning?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Evvilgenius: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes.
I'm very much on my way to the hospital now.

Perhaps you misunderstand.

Whether she's his relative or not is not my concern per se.
What matters is that an opportunity has been presented to us to help save a life.
One that I'm willing to partake of in any capacity I can.

But there is someone on this thread insinuating that OP is a fraud.
That is the person you should be directing your anger to.

I merely suggested that because people who come on the thread to donate money and see disparaging opinions as to the OP's sincerity might get discouraged.

Hence, my humble submission that we get irrefutable proof that his case is real from the get go. So that we can shut rabble rousers up to a large extent.
What is my offence here?

No offense meant sir.
But none of my enemies, how much more my loved ones will ever experience terminal illness.
And no, there is no wrath of God to be incurred here.

The God I know is not "Wrathful"
That god that is full of wrath is my devil.
smiley

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ijbeauty(f): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2015
may God heal Folake... my prayer is with her... Anything i have i will give esp my prayers

#folakewillsurvive....ijn

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by andyjell01(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Bonapart:
shut up!!!!!!!! Foolish smooth talker. No time for all that. If you no fit support you keep quiet
whoever u r, don't go about insulting people, u don't know me,and I don't know u and honestly don't wish 2.. I av my reasons y I want 2 get d real story bhind all dis,and I'm definitely going to help in my own way..i won't insult u,but knw dat ur character needs readjustment, am sowi 4 u

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dudubody: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Why can't the op take a pic with the lady and upload
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Jhappy(f): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
May Almighty Allah heal ur sister.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Next2Bezee(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
andyjell01:

whoever u r, don't go about insulting people, u don't know me,and I don't know u and honestly don't wish 2.. I av my reasons y I want 2 get d real story bhind all dis,and I'm definitely going to help in my own way..i won't insult u,but knw dat ur character needs readjustment, am sowi 4 u

When you 1st came in here guns blazing with unwarrented accusations against the op even though it was obvious that you didn't read the entire thread, you didn't know abi?? angry

Now they've told u to shut up and you're complaining...Let me echo it again for you, SHUT UP!

OT: Op we are praying for Folake and going to help with what little we have, God bless Folake.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Dexema(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Can we pls get an update from those who visited Ms Folake @ Eko hospital?
@Mizmycoli

I also think the operations of TEHN just got broader,in cases where TEHN can't bankroll the medical bills I fink they can help by verifying and notifying forum members and also serve as a channel for donations of any kind.
My humble submission

#folakewilllive

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kowema(f): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

I had to take time out to reply you and dominique.

This is the most important mention.

Good Morning.

Yes, I will be able to do so.
I can.

I still suggest you go in a team comprising of both male and females
I just need to be furnished with the address and directions if necessary.

Let's do this.

Cc:- Kingolaola

If allowed, I will take pictures too with her.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by XBLadez: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2015
CHESTER48:
Whatever..I am helping people not to get duped.I have heard stories.heartbreaking stories and I help people too.I wanted to help but it did not look real.please call a edoctor and ask him when the stage of brain tumor reaches when bloods come out from the nose what happens next..before you conclude..the picture is 11.youre also his partner youre a scamer too.see red and call it red.i could have left this guy,if you read all ny preious post,but he mad e me cine bacck by saying i cant so nothing.bloody scammer
Idiiot, u no be doctor!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Though I have no silver nor gold but the little I av is that may almighty God perfect all that concerns FOLAKE In JESUS name,Amen.
#GODSPEED
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2015
kingolaola:

Are you still there? Running your mouth unnecessary. I know you will run away. Even if you dont, I choose to ignore you from this moment except you can mention who I duped

It's understandable that you're upset about being called a scammer but try and keep your cool abd ignore. This is the only downside of having your thread on front page, a lot of diverse opinion come in. The most important thing is that money will not be an hindrance to your sister's care. Like Chaircover and some other members have suggested, take time and list all the donations gotten so far. Those that don't wish to be recognised should be replaced with anonymous. As she proceeds with her treatment, an account of how much has been spent so far should be posted here from time to time with receipts as evidence. I'm counting on you to do this.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Nigerians have no chill. I swear
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2015
andyjell01:

shutup was even kind..
JUST LOOK AT HER . . . When some people think they are actually wise. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Update

19th Feb 2015

9.47 am

To help with verification of this case, a representative was sent to confirm the state of things.

He arrived at Eko Hospital this morning 19th Feb around 8am to verify her claims of having a cancer. From the directions , the meeting point was at the radiotherapy department of Eko hospital Ikeja.

See account below

I got to the reception, called her and she came to meet me there. She appears to be of the age group her brother claims (31) but she did not come with her medical documents because she said it is too much baggage and someone already came yesterday(Dominique) and took pictures of them so she did not think it will be needed so she left them at home. I did get some pictures from her phone and those are attached coupled with those I took by myself.

Since she did not come with he medical reports, I asked her to take me to the hospital's records department to see if they will give me her case note. They declined as expected but this was to test her familiarity  of the hospital and confirm  if the nurses and other patients know her which they did.

She is there today for radiotherapy and she is number 7 on the list (She said she has been here since 5am) According to her, they come early and pick a number and they will be attended to in order of those numbers while priority is given to those who are too weak.
As at the time I typed this (8:33 am) they were on number 2. So she has to wait a while. 
I have also spoken to her husband. 

I will stay with them for a little while before I go, 

I will upload pics as soon as I can
I am also aware MizMyColi will be there hopefully today to give her own account

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2015
More pics

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by harizonal123(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Just paid in #2000 now as promised. Pls let me know when u receive the alert

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by feminineA: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2015
pickabeau1:
More pics

Where
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Avenir:

Jesus!!!shockedshocked Fear God na are they God? You are way out of line and God Will judge you. I am no member of the said group but I have knowledge of their operations and can categorically say that only God can reward their efforts.

I don't even know what else to say to you cos you clearly do not have a clue about what you are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by debbydee(f): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2015
God will save your sister.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Niseamaka(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2015
rayo2002:

U are very silly for this statement. Have u followed from the start or u just jumped on d bandwagon. The health mod has gone to verify the case before it was moved to fp, abi she's a scammer too. Ewu.

One of the board members. Beware folks.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ahaika23: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2015
Nigerians are very wicked people. No one is forcing anyone to donate, why all this wickedness when you can make out time to verify. I bet most people talking trash here have no plans to donate a dime. Put yourselves in Folake's shoes!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2015
I am a member of TeHN and i find these statements unfortunate as they are written from a point of no knowledge

However I do not blame you but rather those who for motives of their own attempted in introducing doubts in our transparent statements.

We are not super humans who guarantee the lives of people but work within the constraints of the medical sector here in Nigeria to obtain help for those who need

This is not about TehN and we are not coordinating this case.
That much has been made clear.

A decision was made by some of us to assist with verification
The report has been uploaded
Images have been uploaded

Like other donors, we also donate part of our personal funds and time to ensure cases move forward
Refer to https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/rip-djdola-miss#27983464 to see my own personal donation to DJdola's case
So how can you go back and say we are making money from the case

We have been consistently transparent
A lot of us are professionals working in various sectors yet you guys make these statements to try and impugn our integrity.

This is really unfortunate but I know you are speaking from ignorance

Avenir:

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply)

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.