Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

How The Katina College Principal Is Suffering With Messages From The Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Katina College Principal Is Suffering With Messages From The Presidency. (811 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Is True That Buhari Is Suffering With Kidney, And Liver Disease;(photo) / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Katina College Principal Is Suffering With Messages From The Presidency. by blazesam(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Today is one day i will remember the GEJ administration and how it want all goods for themselfs and ruling in their own interest and not for all. The principal at katina government college has reported the issue and manner of messages he recieves everyday ,starting from that day he released GMB certificate. Some messages contained things like; ''why did you released the cert''? You and your family will face this shame you've brought to us''we have plans for you''. After seeing all this things,the man i mean the principal said,he didnt released the exams for the interest of anybody or for political reasons. BUT I DID IT TO SAVE AND SECURE THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL. As i talk,the Apc gave him money to go with his family abroad and wait the till after elections that they will come back.. IF I MAY ASK,WHY IS NIGERIA LIKE THIS,DOES IT MEAN WE DONT WANT ANYTHING REASONABLE?

Re: How The Katina College Principal Is Suffering With Messages From The Presidency. by Redoil: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.
Re: How The Katina College Principal Is Suffering With Messages From The Presidency. by henryangelo: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wait a minute let me guess,the principal called you on phone,ok you are the one that booked their flight. grin
Re: How The Katina College Principal Is Suffering With Messages From The Presidency. by blazesam(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
If we are not concern with the life of one who cleared an issue for the sake of another man and for the interest of many,then why call GEJ and his crew corrupt?
Re: How The Katina College Principal Is Suffering With Messages From The Presidency. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan should tell his foot-soldiers to leave d innocent man alone. They can't fight God.

1 Like

Re: How The Katina College Principal Is Suffering With Messages From The Presidency. by blazesam(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan should tell his foot-soldiers to leave d innocent man alone. They can't fight God.
As simple as that. Thank God he relocated

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Attend Debate Organised By Channels TV, Others – APC / Why I’m Donating Items Worth Millions To APC, Buhari, Ambode’s Campaign – Wasiu / Woman Uses Vagina To Make Yogurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.