Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,900 members, 7,942,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

T.B. Joshua Is TOO Much... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.B. Joshua Is TOO Much... (582 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals / VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Is TOO Much... by Makweembo: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
"God's grace & anointing upon the life of this Joshua is so much, but Nigerians including our media houses are blind to that, & instead they plot to kill, destroy & write fallacy against him while foreigners rush in millions to tap from his anointing. No wonder he's on his own, his mission & vision is different from other pastors, of course their life style tells it. This is the only pastor I've seen in Nigeria that uses what he gets in his ministry to support his people, even built free schools home & abroad for the less privileged, which is a full time business to Nigerian top pastors. His haters blew up his uncompleted guest house to frame & put him & his ministry out forever, but they were disappointed by the CCTV evidence. God bless you T.B Joshua, you're the last prophet of our time. A prophet is not recognized in his country, if you had been a white man Nigerians would've been paying in dollars to see you. This country wouldn't have been like this if our leaders had listened to your prophecies. When you prophesied every irremediable calamity we're facing now they called you a prophet of doom, now who is doomed?"

Read this comment online... - too much!

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Is TOO Much... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op, joining you thanking for my mentor's (T.B.J) life and ministry.
I have never regretted listening to his teachings.
Am always conscious of his teachings, just as if, my life depends on them.

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Hausa Language Was Notoffered In 1961, Says Report / Vote Out Pdp / Zahra Buhari Claims PDP Hacked Into Her Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.