Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis (1332 Views)

This Verses In The Bible Shows Jesus Was Not Crucified / Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
And they came down to know the dauthers of men and they begot gaints how was that possible if thier don't have penis how are we sure that wasn't the case with mary and gabreil
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by elantraceey(f): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
I just knew that was the part you were going to put down.

How did Mary get pregnanr?
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by tundabolt(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Shallow mindedness... I shake my head

1 Like

Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by paranorman(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hehehe.. Naivity at its peak.
Angels are spirit and as such, have their limitations. In other to do that, they had to take on flesh.

1 Like

Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
paranorman:
Angels are spirit and as such, have their limitations. In other to do that, they had to take on flesh.
like gabreil. Yea thats how their go about taken flesh and impregnating innocent young women like the case of the nun posted on nl
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
And so what if they have male parts?

Is that a reason for concern?
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by wordcat(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bible is one of those funny books,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What of Deuteronomy 22:28-29

1 Like

Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

i am concerned for my sister
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

i am concerned for my sistercheesy
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by mumumugu(m): 2:44am On Jan 25, 2015
They used vibrators

1 Like

Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by CrazyMan(m): 3:11am On Jan 25, 2015
paranorman:
Well said...taking on flesh means they had all the parts of the flesh including the pe.nis.
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Olanireti(m): 6:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Chai, i cant stop laughing @Op. thank God you are not an angel, if not you would always find time to cone to earth to have fun with all the fine chicks cus i can see your mind is dirty
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by joseph1832(m): 6:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
And they came down to know the dauthers of men and they begot gaints how was that possible if thier don't have penis how are we sure that wasn't the case with mary and gabreil
If Gabriel was the father of Jesus, surely Jesus would be a giant! Surely the Bible never said anything about Jesus being a giant so you assumption is very wrong!.

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by finofaya: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
If Gabriel was the father of Jesus, surely Jesus would be a giant! Surely the Bible never said anything about Jesus being a giant so you assumption is very wrong!.

Happy Sunday.

How much more massive than that would Jesus have been if God, the capital angel, had fathered him? His small size may mean that he was from Joseph instead. Maybe the Jews even rejected him because they were expecting a giant. Who knows? smiley
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:

Happy Sunday.
must all their bastard be gaints meanwhile give us exactely the acurate size or measurement of jesus or is he a dawf don't tell me he is average b/cos u pple will always say my God is too big(bigger than what pple say)
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Olanireti:
Chai, i cant stop laughing @Op. thank God you are not an angel, if not you would always find time to cone to earth to have fun with all the fine chicks cus i can see your mind is dirty
no harm meant:keep ur sisters indoor or don't let them roam alone or else an angle esp. Gabrail will struck. If iam an angle (no perhapes i am better than then esp. The one's obessed with sexaul urgue and thsoe of death) mahedda, nick minage, ini edo, won't go untouched.cheesy
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by joseph1832(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
must all their bastard be gaints meanwhile give us exactely the acurate size or measurement of jesus or is he a dawf don't tell me he is average b/cos u pple will always say my God is too big(bigger than what pple say)
Not from me bro, the Bible never said anything about Jesus being a giant or a dwarf! All the Bible said was that Jesus was a man. Plain and simple. Am sure it Jesus was a giant or a dwarf the bible would have mentioned it.
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by haffaze777(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
i am concerned for my sistercheesy

don't worry too much my broda cos gabriel manhood lives forever gringringrin
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
haffaze777:

don't worry too much my broda cos gabriel manhood lives forever gringringrin
tell them not to try it cuz if they do greater war than that which they had with satan will i take to heaven and this time around i will attack with intra-ballistic missile and i bet not even micheal can stand it.cheesy
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Not from me bro, the Bible never said anything about Jesus being a giant or a dwarf! All the Bible said was that Jesus was a man. Plain and simple. Am sure it Jesus was a giant or a dwarf the bible would have mentioned it.
failure.;>
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Now i think that this has been proven beyond all reasonable dout.
Re: Bible Shows That Angels Have p.enis by Jameselias: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Or does any body still dout this ?

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Abandon Their Religion Should Be Executed, Says Imam / Fake Pastor In Abuja / Olorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.