Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate (3811 Views)

Emergency Powers Bill: LCCI, MAN, NLC, Others Back Buhari’s Proposals / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate by orinocopulse: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
JimiAgbaje2015:
It was an electrifying debate in Lagos, as the Governorshipcandidate for the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr. Jimi Agbaje debated thecandidate of the APC, Akinwunmi Ambode on Friday January 23, 2015 under the auspicesof the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI).

Continue reading here --- https://www.facebook.com/notes/jimi-agbaje-2015/jimi-agbaje-resoundingly-wins-lcci-debate/718938154893484

Uhm, Take another good look at your HANDLE. It sort of makes it hard to believe. Plus your link points to the Campaign websites. Next time get a neutral source, yeah?

That said, I admire Agbaje and I think that whoever wins between both of them, Lagos won't get such a bad deal. It won't be a disaster basically. Agbaje's only undoings in this campaign have been his rather outrageous promises (free internet and reducing cost of land? Really??) as well as his infamous threat on behalf of the Niger delta war lords.

May the better man win!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate by kenex4ever(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I am seeing a decent man taking over the affairs of lagos in the person of Agbaje.
this is d second time he is winning!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
elections be like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate by dridowu: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
spartoo:
akinwunmi ambode is only gud @ dancing shoki on posters
Hello bro , d man dancing shoki on poster has won the election , wo wetin u go do now
Re: Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate by spartoo: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
dridowu:
Hello bro , d man dancing shoki on poster has won the election , wo wetin u go do now

na so I see am oo...
anyways congrats to him and make him shaa work for us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall / We Igbos Want Ogbonnaya Onu Named Secretary To The Government Of The Federation. / Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.