Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

For Students Only! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Students Only! (330 Views)

For Students Only: Get Free Airtime On Your Android / Check Out The Man Who Invented "EXAMS" (pic) STUDENTS ONLY. / 5 Things To Do When You Lose Admission(a Must Read For Students) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Students Only! by Okattamgbee: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Benefit Students Are Missing In Their Various Universities

Barely few students’ knew about a unit in their various schools called “STUDENTS’ WELFARE UNIT”. As the name implies, they (unit) are there for the students’ welfare. Students who are physically challenged, financially incapacitated, morally and academically declined etc, can consult the unit for counseling.
Some students face one form of financial difficulty or the other without any help, i am advising such student to go to students’ welfare unit in his/her school for help.

BENEFITS STUDENTS WILL GAIN FROM THE UNIT INCLUDES:

1. The units lends money to financially disturbed students for a specific duration to pay back
2. They guide and counsel students that are academically disoriented
3. They aid students to secure a placement under the students’ work-aid scheme
For instance, i am a beneficiary of such scheme/program in my school, and it has helped me a lot in so many ways; it enabled me to pay my school fees, meet up most of my financial obligations and it last for about period of 12 months. You are entitled to earn a monthly stipend of N10,000, N20,000 to N30,000 as the case may be. As a student placed under such scheme, you know what it means right? You are da bomb amongst your course mates.

HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHEME
Write a letter to your school registrar, through you Course Adviser (optional), Head of Department, Dean of Faculty. Below is the format i used when i applied for mine

Read more: http://infotechportal.com/benefit-students-are-missing-in-their-various-universities/#ixzz3PkZZ8b9C

(1) (Reply)

Trend For Auchipolytechnic Civil Engg Students / Nekede Poly Admission List / FG Okays Rebuilding Of Chibok Girls’ School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.