Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Is It Change We Seek Or Rebound. (Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Change We Seek Or Rebound. (Must Read) (414 Views)

FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) / Can You Feel It? Change Is Coming (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Change We Seek Or Rebound. (Must Read) by Frankestein08(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok, after the rally today in ondo state, I realized that most of y'all don't understand the word CHANGE.

As much as I didn't want to write this, I just had to, I mean everyone has a say when it come to political issues in our country. Am not here to back any party or counter or oppose or be biased but with what I've been seeing on nairaland, it seems pretty clear some people are as clueless as the man they call clueless with no specific sensible reason on why they back a certain party. Some, with what they write and they way they argue, you'll know that this ones have no real facts bout anything, all they do is really on whatever google tells them and if you ask me that's really silly and unreasonable. Some that are the real political fanatics who one way or the other have their different reasons, which are sensible enough. Some don't really care, they just wanna get likes, shares and counter others just for the fun of it. Some are just blinded by hate, that they join others who claim change to proclaim change but the question is, what you call change, is it really change or rebound?

I know we Nigerians all have our reasons why GEJ shld either go or stay. Yes, I understand why most of y'all want him gone but to be honest in terms of whether he worked or not? Yea, he did work. But according to your lamentations, he didn't do what you really wanted him to do...like the terrorist situation in our country, the kidnappings, the bombings, the missing of funds, corruption and other things like that but I guess we've all been through that over and over again even with the past governments and no one had the balls to lament until now anyway this is not the thread for that.

Now, back to the my point. On every political thread, I've seen the way people lament bout the need for change, we need change! We need Change!!! We need change!!! That's what they all say but the change you proclaim, is it really change or rebound? Do you even known or fathom what the word "change" means? Cos certainly most of you don't!!!

"Change is the process to make something into something different, something new, some never experienced or used before."

So now I ask you, how is voting for GEJ called CHANGE? How is voting for GMB called CHANGE?
We've experienced GEJ's rule so also have we experienced GMB's rule and if you ask me, they've all had their chances to implement they CHANGE they profess.

There's a woman ( Prof. Oluremi Sonaiya of KOWA ) also competing for the presidential post, we've never felt a woman rule and putting feminism aside, am sure most of you if not all will agree with me that women are perfect planners and without em in each and every of our lives, we men are nothing...I say leave GEJ and GMB alone and vote for the woman contesting cos that's the only change I see. You know I find it funny how most of us rely on the internet or google as you say this days for proofs forgetting that those proofs you copy and paste on every thread where written by men and it ain't 100% authentic, which is more like playing a 50-50 game, it's either true or lies and in this present predicament of our dear country, how can you know which is which. If you really want true facts, there are physical ways to get them and not relying on the internet to get what ever rubbish people like FFK post there on daily basis. What I mean to say is that to get real facts, there are respectable elders in your area who have lived through the military regimes and also the present civilian rule, go interact with them and lend their wisdom and I promise that you shall get inspired.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: INEC Officials In Imo Forcing Citizens To Pay Money For PVC? / Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu, Also Endorses Buhari / Bomb Attack Inside The Residence Of PDP Politician In Yobe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.