Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,621 members, 7,888,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. (3859 Views)

Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? / When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going And Which Do You Prefer? / In What Country Will You Find This Kind Of Motor. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by B3sty(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

Na person wey go kill you, you dey find. undecided...Anuofia
U're a dunce... U lack Manners & I want to teach a lesson ur generation will always thank me for...By the time I'm thru with u, Ur name na sorry. if u ain't scared, Drop ur digits. U're such a disgusting Luπatic. I feel like Squeezing ur balls right now, Son of A Wh©r£, ur Mother must have had S*x with a Dog to breed a Rabid Mofo like u. idi©tic M0r0n.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
B3sty:

U're a dunce... U lack Manners & I want to teach a lesson ur generation will always thank me for...By the time I'm thru with u, Ur name na sorry. if u ain't scared, Drop ur digits. U're such a disgusting Luπatic. I feel like Squeezing ur balls right now, Son of A Wh©r£, ur Mother must have had S*x with a Dog to breed a Rabid Mofo like u. idi©tic M0r0n.

Waste of infected spèrm. Your bearer tendered you to a wrong man as your father. Ever asked her how many men she had romance with before she held this mumu man as your biological dad? ...omo ale ni ee man yi. You are an illegitimate kid.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by B3sty(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

Waste of infected spèrm. Your bearer tendered you to a wrong man as your father. Ever asked her how many men she had romance with before she held this mumu man as your biological dad? ...omo ale ni ee man yi. You are an illegitimate kid.
U need a paternity Test to knw who ur Father is...Ur mum was impregnated by A Dog, u get it? no need wasting money on that, I knw u can barely eat once a day. If u can't come to Apapa, lets meet in the Island, Mainland or anywhere in Lagos. I want us to be frnds, don't be scared...at least I've made whole lot of Friends here, ur case wouldn't b diff. I bet ur miserable life will change for good. U can only rant online, let's meet as Men, slowpoke, good for nothing mongrel...
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tellwisdom: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
B3sty:

U need a paternity Test to knw who ur Father is...Ur mum was impregnated by A Dog, u get it? no need wasting money on that, I knw u can barely eat once a day. If u can't come to Apapa, lets meet in the Island, Mainland or anywhere in Lagos. I want us to be frnds, don't be scared...at least I've made whole lot of Friends here, ur case wouldn't b diff. I bet ur miserable life will change for good. U can only rant online, let's meet as Men, slowpoke, good for nothing mongrel...

..And who told you i make friends with children raised in the gutter??...Sòponu kill you and your dead life
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by watchman111: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
ur gbagaun is the cause of it...
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by egopersonified(f): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
krall u see the wahala you have caused? I thought se.UN gave you life ban, which mod did you bribe to unban you? This your English u went to study abroad is now getting baddest with your nl lies.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by B3sty(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quot
e author=tellwisdom post=30189026]

..And who told you i make friends with children raised in the gutter??...Sòponu kill you and your dead life[/quote]

I tot u're wise? u think I truly want us to be friends? U proved beyond all doubts that u're a Grade A Mumu. Frog jump dey hungry u. I won't even trade words with u. I pray I meet u someday, Talk is Cheap. Don't worry, I'll surely get u, Don't dare leave a Trace Here I'm gonna keep a close watch on u... Don't even change ur Handle abi na Moniker, I'll trace ur sorry azz even in the next 20yrs.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tellwisdom: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
B3sty:
[quot
e author=tellwisdom post=30189026]

..And who told you i make friends with children raised in the gutter??...Sòponu kill you and your dead life

I tot u're wise? u think I truly want us to be friends? U proved beyond all doubts that u're a Grade A Mumu. Frog jump dey hungry u. I won't even trade words with u. I pray I meet u someday, Talk is Cheap. Don't worry, I'll surely get u, Don't dare leave a Trace Here I'm gonna keep a close watch on u... Don't even change ur Handle abi na Moniker, I'll trace ur sorry azz even in the next 20yrs.

Dude, Ogun will kill u and your household. I don't go this length, but let me tell u. Na motor go ram u and ur generation. Just drop ur info and ur whose ever wey dey give u moral for that barrack, service number; i go comot am for work in 72hrs. U bastàrd.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
egopersonified:
krall u see the wahala you have caused? I thought se.UN gave you life ban, which mod did you bribe to unban you? This your English u went to study abroad is now getting baddest with your nl lies.
dont mind those e-thugs. bring them to fight real life they cannot.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
mods close this thread abeg. obinoscopy, seun. etc
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by B3sty(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

Dude, Ogun will kill u and your household. I don't go this length, but let me tell u. Na motor go ram u and ur generation. Just drop ur info and ur whose ever wey dey give u moral for that barrack, service number; i go comot am for work in 72hrs. U bastàrd.

Call this Number if u've got d Guts.
080****07**. I awaits ur call. I won't talk much, just put a call thru. Better still, drop urs,I'm desperate, I want to see u. I hardly drop my Personal Number Online, I've to do this to teach a Bastard like u a lesson that will live with u forever. I won't even abuse u, I just want to see u, as simple as ABCD! U claim to be a Man, don't b scared. if u don't call within the next 24hrs, u prove worthless to ur generation, That's my Direct line. Call now or forever remain a Dumbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dizieni Alison's Lawyers Departed Nigeria For London This Morning. Pics / Strictly For Laughs.... / Can You Marry A Lady Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.