Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,988 members, 7,890,245 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

101% HOT BETTING TIPS( You Might Regret Not Checking) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 101% HOT BETTING TIPS( You Might Regret Not Checking) (1637 Views)

100% Hot Betting Tips Is Here Again / 100% Hot Betting Tips: Arsenal Vs Leicester City / 101% Sure Bet Tips, You Might Regret Not Checking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

101% HOT BETTING TIPS( You Might Regret Not Checking) by vicsoj007(m): 2:01am On Jan 25, 2015
FC GRONINGEN VS FC UTRECH
Utretch have gone over in each of their last 5 matches and each of their last 5 away games.They have gone over in 15 of their 18 league games which is an 83% success rate.Their season goal average of 3.7 is the joint highest in the league.

Groningen have been tight for goals recently,just 11 in their last 5 games.They do tend to draw a lot too.I feel Utrecht can get a few goals though,they have had 21 goals in their last 5 away games and against more defensive teams they have shown they can break their tight back line.

Date: 25-1-2015 14:30
Pick: Over 2.5 @ 1.55
Category: holland- Eredivisie
more@ www.naijabetguide.com

AJAX VS FEYENOORD
This is a game from eredivisie between ajax and feyenoord. i am going for ajax because they will be playing comfortably on their home ground
Look, 1st of all no major injuries are reported for this match.
2nd, Ajax has managed to win 10 out of 11 matches at home vs Feyenoord ... ?

3rd Ajax is a little bit stronger than Feyenoord and considering that they play in Amsterdam I suggest Ajax Draw no bet so that i will get my money into my pocket incase the game result to draw...

Date: 25-1-2025 12:30
Pick :ajax DNB @ 1.55
Category: holland : eredivisiee

LYON VS METZ
Lyon showing a great form by winning 5 of 5 last matches in the ligue and after being elIminated from both of the coup competition are now focused in the ligue and want to stay top in the first place . Marseille lost against nice and for Lyon is a good opportunity to go from 1 to 4 points away the second place . Metz in a bad form losing 4 and draws 1 of the last 5 ligue matches . Lyon at home a very strong team with 10 wins and just 1 lost scored 28 conceded just 5

Date: 25-1-2015 14:00
Pick 1 @ 1.36
Category: France- Ligue 1

PACHUCA VS QUERETARO FC
Pachuca will play hosts to Queretaro in this game in the Mexican premier league. The home side has drawn 2 of its last 5 matches, winning once during that period. Meanwhile, the away team has lost 2 of its last 5 matches, drawing once during that period.

Pachuca has won 2 of its last 5 games on home soil, losing just once during that period. Meanwhile, Queretaro is winless in its last 5 games on the road, losing 4 of them.

The past 5 meetings between these 2 clubs have been evenly split at 2 wins each.

Date: 25-1-2015 03:06
Pick: 1 DNB @ 1.61
Category: Others - Mexico

IF YOU FIND THIS HELPFUL, PLS COMMENT TO ENCOURAGE ME TO BRING MORE
Re: 101% HOT BETTING TIPS( You Might Regret Not Checking) by peezu(m): 2:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Jah bless
Re: 101% HOT BETTING TIPS( You Might Regret Not Checking) by Kolade354(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
vicsoj007:

FC GRONINGEN VS FC UTRECH
Utretch have gone over in each of their last 5 matches and each of their last 5 away games.They have gone over in 15 of their 18 league games which is an 83% success rate.Their season goal average of 3.7 is the joint highest in the league.

Groningen have been tight for goals recently,just 11 in their last 5 games.They do tend to draw a lot too.I feel Utrecht can get a few goals though,they have had 21 goals in their last 5 away games and against more defensive teams they have shown they can break their tight back line.

Date: 25-1-2015 14:30
Pick: Over 2.5 @ 1.55
Category: holland- Eredivisie

AJAX VS FEYENOORD
This is a game from eredivisie between ajax and feyenoord. i am going for ajax because they will be playing comfortably on their home ground
Look, 1st of all no major injuries are reported for this match.
2nd, Ajax has managed to win 10 out of 11 matches at home vs Feyenoord ... ?

3rd Ajax is a little bit stronger than Feyenoord and considering that they play in Amsterdam I suggest Ajax Draw no bet so that i will get my money into my pocket incase the game result to draw...

Date: 25-1-2025 12:30
Pick :ajax DNB @ 1.55
Category: holland : eredivisiee

LYON VS METZ
Lyon showing a great form by winning 5 of 5 last matches in the ligue and after being elIminated from both of the coup competition are now focused in the ligue and want to stay top in the first place . Marseille lost against nice and for Lyon is a good opportunity to go from 1 to 4 points away the second place . Metz in a bad form losing 4 and draws 1 of the last 5 ligue matches . Lyon at home a very strong team with 10 wins and just 1 lost scored 28 conceded just 5

Date: 25-1-2015 14:00
Pick 1 @ 1.36
Category: France- Ligue 1

PACHUCA VS QUERETARO FC
Pachuca will play hosts to Queretaro in this game in the Mexican premier league. The home side has drawn 2 of its last 5 matches, winning once during that period. Meanwhile, the away team has lost 2 of its last 5 matches, drawing once during that period.

Pachuca has won 2 of its last 5 games on home soil, losing just once during that period. Meanwhile, Queretaro is winless in its last 5 games on the road, losing 4 of them.

The past 5 meetings between these 2 clubs have been evenly split at 2 wins each.

Date: 25-1-2015 03:06
Pick: 1 DNB @ 1.61
Category: Others - Mexico

IF YOU FIND THIS HELPFUL, PLS COMMENT TO ENCOURAGE ME TO BRING MORE
pls i use to come across draw no bet what the meaning of draw no bet sir.....Kindly explain to me.
Re: 101% HOT BETTING TIPS( You Might Regret Not Checking) by vicsoj007(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
with draw no bet. when the team you choose to win draw, you will get ur money back
Re: 101% HOT BETTING TIPS( You Might Regret Not Checking) by vicsoj007(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2015
BIG WIN FOR ME YESTERDAY...
I posted about 8 games yesterday and non of it lose
still doubting? Check for yourself @ www.naijabetguide.com

today i have come again, but i will drop one and if the comment is encouraging i will drop lot more......

P FERRIRA VS BENFICA

This will be an interesting game from Portuguese league as Parcos Ferreira will be hosting Benfica.
Rochadle is a team that still is playing very in the League One, battling away in the playoff spots. Still it will be hard for them to battle an Stoke City team that is on the PremierShip has a lot of options even though their star player is at CAN playing for Senegal but their form has been ok for a team like Stoke besides that they are a good cup team and will want to play well, move to the next round and keep fighting for a place in the final

Date: 26-1-2015 21:00
Pick: Benfica to win @ 1.53
category: Portuguese league

FOR YOUR DAILY TIPS CHECK WWW.NAIJABETGUIDE.COM
Re: 101% HOT BETTING TIPS( You Might Regret Not Checking) by waleadex(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2015
nice one...
Re: 101% HOT BETTING TIPS( You Might Regret Not Checking) by vicsoj007(m): 1:34am On Jan 27, 2015
i am sorry to have lost 1 out of the 3 games posted for today, i already make up for if

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Disguised As A Homeless Man And Asked Girls For Their Numbers! / First Own Goal Ever In The History Of Football / Cheick Tiote Dead Aged 30 After Former Newcastle Midfielder Collapses In Beijing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.