Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,027 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) (36504 Views)

Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Sezua(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2015
cycline404:
We all know where bovi go dey on 14th feb
in a country faraway
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by dOnLarich: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2015
A comedian n a clueless presido smiling @ each other .. kiss

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Up Presido
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by DONOCSO(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Owo ni koko
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Gej was like, shebi na u be that akpos weh com say Nigeria flag get 3 colors. . ehn.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Sezua(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2015
himkers:

So whosoever that dosent vote for buahri will be going somewhere??
he would be performing at basketmouth's valentine show
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Livesey(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2015
Its good sha
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by jamillion: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2015
#
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Bifwoli: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Oh,how sweet with big smiles.

These men are laughing at the big joke that GMB has become.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by akpumping7720(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Bovi, enjoy the fame now while it last....
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by lakaplonto: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Some proponents of Gej are proponenting just to have their share of national moimoi. Bovi, now i understand why you make that statement. You are now reapin it. National moi moi tins on point. After election d chances of reapin our national moi moi is reduced. Grab your moi moi now!
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Lakayanah: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2015
February 14th should come quickly, I am tired of all these political fights. I am quite sure it's only one of the 2 that would win. Most people don't like buying anything here in kaduna they will tell you after election please I am a business woman the politicians should pack well Jor
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2015
cycline404:
We all know where bovi go dey on 14th feb
baSketmouth's show in London
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by newsance(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2015
himkers:

Baba bovi go dy wid basketmouth 4 his show in London, dnt be decieved, dis guy nr dy even vote......
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Hahaha, Bovi wey dey go hustle outside 9ja on Feb 14, as INEC don spoil market for them that day. Clueless GEJ doesn't know, guys are collecting from him money they go miss that day to sponsor their Feb 14 shows outside 9ja.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by harry509: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015
LMAyedun:
Bovi was seen few days back to have publicly declared his support for GEJ in the coming elections, where he said... "As for me and my household, we are voting GEJ".

Celebrities love GEJ.
Nigerians love GEJ.
GEJ is our Val.

Comedian Bovi and President Goodluck Jonathan appear to have cracked a joke together prior to this photo being taken.

We wonder what the joke was about.

Bovi has made his choice public, the father of two stated recently he will be voting for the incumbent president.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/01/24/comedian-bovi-president-jonathan-smile-at-each-other-what-was-the-joke-about-peep/
well I nu blame bovi sha, hand wey day gve yu food chop 4 mouth yu can't cut it off @ all. GMB all d way cum's february 14.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by killuminati(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015
LMAyedun:
GEJ 2015 - 2019
e ma pe ni be.. No be all bovi fans go follow am for the bandwagon.. How many fans him get sef! Package jor!

Everybody know say na FeBuhari 14 sure pass.. No long thing!
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by gp6liveth(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015
APC what's happening? Any comedian or artists supporting GEJ now has gone to take his share.

When will apc supporters grow up to know that the entertainment industry is for GEJ. Buhari is too old to be entertained. Educated and vibrant youths are all in the industry so their is no big deal that they are for GEJ

GEJ till failbuhari give the youth one motivational quote.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Okaka27(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2015
it is only a madman dat will vote GEJ
to continue bloodshed
heavy corruption
cluelesness and
bad governance

#PDP fans....mad pple on the loose
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by ndnuray(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ be like "my oga@the top is seeing u smiling @me".
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by MyNameIsMyName: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ bovi will be in the Uk on the day of election so forget all the smiles, he wants to collect his own share b4 u go back Otueke
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Okaka27(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2015
gp6liveth:
APC what's happening? Any comedian or artists supporting GEJ now has gone to take his share.

When will apc supporters grow up to know that the entertainment industry is for GEJ. Buhari is too old to be entertained. Educated and vibrant youths are all in the industry so their is no big deal that they are for GEJ

GEJ till failbuhari give the youth one motivational quote.
mumu comment
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Umamman1(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2015
korel9:
If Boko Haram is not a northern agenda of reclaiming back power to the north, anybody ever wondered why there's been no bombing @ any rally since campaigns began? undecided

Shecow isn't that humane, or is he? angry
You don't even know what to say. if that is you taught then I think Boko Haram shouldn't be destroying the north. they would be targeting south or East
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2015
LMAyedun:
Bovi was seen few days back to have publicly declared his support for GEJ in the coming elections, where he said... "As for me and my household, we are voting GEJ".

Celebrities love GEJ.
Nigerians love GEJ.
GEJ is our Val.

Comedian Bovi and President Goodluck Jonathan appear to have cracked a joke together prior to this photo being taken.

We wonder what the joke was about.

Bovi has made his choice public, the father of two stated recently he will be voting for the incumbent president.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/01/24/comedian-bovi-president-jonathan-smile-at-each-other-what-was-the-joke-about-peep/

Bovi
No spoil market for basket mouth o people go boycott your shows ask obesere
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by eedris07(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2015
Bovi vote GEJ
Mi vote 4 GMB...
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by danla44(m): 7:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Did Bovi said household? let Me gist you about my household, I live with Two Wives, Four Children and Eleven adult Almajiris in my compound....All these people I mentioned have PVC and they all for GMB/PYO comes FebBUHARI 14.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by bullabong(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
That looks Gayish! Why are they holding their hands?

With Gej being held like d lesser gay grin

Sai Buhari
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by cycline404(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
himkers:

Bovi have his own plans
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by PStacks(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Ask Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti state.
They dance with u in the market square on wednesday and vote you out on Saturday at the polls.

It doesn't cost Bovi anything to openly endorse GEJ but Still Vote Buhari come #FeBuhari14.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by manuelzz(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ till buhari realizes and accepts that he is a political comedian!!!
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2015
The guy even tried, he's just smiling. He should be laughing and rolling on the floor. No be small money he dey collect oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It / Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG / Soldiers Capture Top Boko Haram Commander, Rescue 212 Hostages (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.