Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,795 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid (1063 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by DaBullIT(m): 5:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Interview with President Obama about Nigeria's present Administration failing Nigerians

What we've tried to do is to help the Nigerian government deal with the problem. The Nigerian government has not been as effective as it needs to be in not only finding the girls, but also stopping this extremist organization from operating inside their territory." - President Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxFfl9jIOmg&feature=youtu.be it's just 2 minutes video, watch and learn

https://www.facebook.com/usembassynigeria/posts/10153096069869874

[size=13pt]Sahara reporters[/size] Jonathan Addresses Rally In Maiduguri, Vows To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Girls

Comments of the people as at now

Another GEJ promise that is not likely to be fulfilled in 200 years!
What happened to ALL your 91 ( as per SonalaOlumhense) election promises of 2011?
How many times have you given us a timeline to end BH or bring Chibok girls home?
What is working in favor of you and your irrational and wicked party is that majority of Nigerians are very gullible and easily swayed by sentiments or bought by money or a bag of rice!

Sams • 3 hours ago
GEJ is the wrong person at the wrong time. We can't blame him for the insurgency as it started before he became president, but we can blame him for not doing enough to contain it. GEJ trusted Azazi because of ethnic sentiment, but Azazi mislead him and lied to him. That allowed the situation to get out of hand.

Idowu Ahmed Adeniyi • in an hour
Despite all the failed promises. After how many months? God will judge you Mr president. If the girls were you children is it just now that you will start to think of how to rescue them? You need a lesson in leadership. It's a shame that all your so called advisers are sycophants. I pray their daughters are taken away like the chiboks girls and lets see if they will continue to feed you with lies. You have failed than nation, it would be better u keep quiet and make no empty promises because of re-election.

okwuch • 12 minutes ago
Mr. Jonathan is a shameless man indeed. He is now using the saga of the Chibok girls as campaign gimmick. Where has he been all along and what has he done all this while? First, he denied there was no such an incident; then he celebrated his daughter's wedding with pomp and pageantry. These girls are children of Nigerian citizens he is expected to protect as their Commander-in-Chief not just to wear military uniform and regale in it. In fact, I weep anytime I read about the fate of these girls. And any time I speak with my friends and colleagues in the West and around the world the first question they pose to me is: "Have these girls been rescued?" When I answer in the negative the next question that follows is: "Why is Mr. Jonathan not moving mountains locally and internationally to rescue them?" I dare not tell them that the man has moved on and had even celebrated a daughter's wedding. Why? Because if I say so they might even begin to doubt my intelligence. Jonathan's bad governance of Nigerians has thrown mud at every Nigerian whether they are in Nigeria or in the Diaspora. It is unfortunate!

Arewabetter • an hour ago
Where is the crowd? Please, show us the huge crowd that came to welcome President Goodluck. I am absolutely convinced that only a few dishonest, immoral and untrustworthy people appeared there to welcome Mr. Goodluck. Most probably, they were specially hired and paid for their appearance during this political rally. I really pity Mr. Goodluck. His political fate is depicted in a joke below. Enjoy the joke!

GOD TELLS POLITICIAN TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT

A politician died and found himself in heaven (okay, you already know this isn’t a true story), but instead of being grateful, the politician demanded to speak directly to God.
“God!” the politician ranted. “You told me to run for president, and it was the worst decision in my life. I looked stupid in the debates. All my mistakes in my past were made public. I was humiliated, and my political career was turned into a national joke. How could you give me bad advice like that?”
“It is not your place to judge my advice,” God said.

“When I told you to be honest, you did not listen.
When I told you not to sexually harass women, you did not listen.
When I told you not to accept bribes, you did not listen.
When I told you not to drink, you did not listen.
The only time you listened to me was when I told you to run for president.”
The politician was dejected. “I cannot believe that God lied to me,” the politician muttered, not seeing the irony in his remarks.
“I did not lie to you,” God said. “I told you to run for president. I never said that you would win
.”
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by madridguy(m): 5:34am On Jan 25, 2015
Who is to be blame ?
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by fr3do(m): 5:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Since Obama entered, diplomatic relation between countries have gone bad for no reason.
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by nerodenero: 5:41am On Jan 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by DaBullIT(m): 5:53am On Jan 25, 2015
nerodenero:
...and it is not US priority to end insurgency in Nigeria.

really // then what is
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by DaBullIT(m): 5:53am On Jan 25, 2015
madridguy:
Who is to be blame ?
Ask again and think it though
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by DaBullIT(m): 5:54am On Jan 25, 2015
fr3do:
Since Obama entered, diplomatic relation between countries have gone bad for no reason.

State other examples of countries battling insurgency that the US has failed
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by nerodenero: 6:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by DaBullIT(m): 6:22am On Jan 25, 2015
nerodenero:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-boko-haram-not-america-s-priority-says-retired-us-army-chief/199626/

So, that's the Nigerian version, kindly send the CNN's link , so i can confirm

France welcomed help from other nations in the world

GEJ sent US Marines away when they were getting close to finding BH's sponsor

Ended Military training saying the conditions of agreement aren't favorable , What could the US have wanted that's so hard to give

Whereas , funds go missing everyday , people are being bombed everyday e.t.c.

GEJ is aware that some terrorists bought warshiips , what did he do about that

INDEED USA and Allies can help solve Nigeria's problem, but will your clueless leader allow them

24 hours simultaneous UAV/Drone attacks will end BH in a day or make them incapable, but that's when GEJ and the N.A started saying that Nigeria's home made drones are more capable

Seal team that ended Osama Bin laden covertly landed in Nigeria , Clueless and Nigerian Army says they don't know Nigerian Terrain

really ///

US can move around on Moon that has no gravity , so Nigerian terrain is worse than the moon

Summarily , Whoever said Nigeria's problem is not a priority is probably referring to GEJ's responses to the problem in itself, If you don't prioritize your problem, if you don't shout and scream for help, nobody will help you simply because everybody has their own problems to deal with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by ofala(m): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2015
We don't need America to stop Boko Haram! Rather a Commander-in-Chief who will take responsibilities and stop looking for whom to blame for his weak and uninspiring leadership.

A well motivated, equipped and corruption-free Nigerian Army would have wiped out Boko Haram in 60 days or much less.

*****For blind supporters of GEJ, the blame is not on the President but should be on my village chief, for obvious reasons(the village chief should secure lives/properties of all Nigerians and IT IS NOT Pres GEJ's DUTY! ******

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by lilbabyak(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2015
na today? even our last born a toddler knows that. #clueless.

sai GMB
sai APC
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2015
We all know and that is why we are clamouring for CHANGE.
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by reporter1: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan has made Nigeria a laughing stock. Nigerian army used to be da bomb. If any West African nation needed ass whooping of their rebels, they call on Nigeria military troops to do it, Sierra Leone and Liberia are good examples. Now our military is a joke. Thanks to Jonathan and cronies for diverting funds meant for military equipment to their pockets.

Even Chad and Cameroon with their small sized military are doing better than Nigerian troops in the fight against BH.

General Buhari is coming soon to deal with BH.

Vote GMB! The trusted General who has ended insurgency before.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by Ngwakwe: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Obama's government is also not effective and this led to lost of both Legislative chambers to the opposition.

If American citizens are not satisfied with his regime then he has no moral authority to advise another government on what he failed in delivering to his own people.
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Obviously he deliberately decided not to be effective for purely political gains.....whip of cheap sympathy and de franchise voters in an opposition region.
Re: The Nigerian Government Not Effective As It Needs To Be - Obama Youtube Vid by Skako(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Na true hoo but the resque team is around

sai buhari

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari / Cambridge University: Hausa Not Offered In 1961 Exams! / Photos/video - Gombo & Kano Townhall Meeting #buhari #APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.