Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark (35197 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by ALARAPE22(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Hunmmm...... Space booking....Dr D.K is preaching...
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by lalasticlala(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2015
klodike:
Maku is not wanted. There is nothing jona can do about that. Beside it's a free and fair politics

OK. I pity him

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by olumaxi(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Singing daprince OYO for labaran-maku
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by watchindelta(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Not my business undecided undecided because not my state cool cool
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Humblesam(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Skako:
PDP are reducing everyday by day
bcs it is people dump party while
APC progresing every hours by hours bcs it is all PROGRESSIVE congress

if u want to progressing ur life u better join progresive party not dump party

buhari jonathan back to his main couse work ZOOLOGIST

Uncle, permission to ask Sir,
WHAT IS BUHARI'S MAIN COURSE WORK? Not even care about how you put it "couse work",
Tell us please.
Or it's his "couse work" to rule Nigeria by fire,by force.....till death apart.
Maybe his names should be Buhari Nigeria because his father owns this country.
All these rubbish you people are throwing at your elected One, I don't think you would do halve and go free if it were to be your Buhari.
When you abuse him, you pause and take a minute to thank God for this person for the freedom of speech you are over exercising and pray it should not be your last.

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Humblesam(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Skako post=30112634]PDP are reducing everyday by day
bcs it is people dump party while
APC progresing every hours by hours bcs it is all PROGRESSIVE congress

if u want to progressing ur life u better join progresive party not dump party

buhari jonathan back to his main couse work ZOOLOGIST

Uncle, permission to ask Sir,
WHAT IS BUHARI'S MAIN COURSE WORK? Not even care about how you put it "couse work",
Tell us please.
Or it's his "couse work" to rule Nigeria by fire,by force.....till death apart.
Maybe his names should be Buhari Nigeria because his father owns this country.
All these rubbish you people are throwing at your elected One, I don't think you would do halve and go free if it were to be your Buhari.
When you abuse him, you pause and take a minute to thank God for this person for the freedom of speech you are over exercising and pray it should not be your last.

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by lalasticlala(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2015
dre11:
There is fire on the mountain
Run run run run
The fire is burning in the camp of PDP

Jonathan normally use someone and dump the person after doing his dirty works
At least if they didn't give him the governorship ticket..... I do expect them to have reached an agreement like the one they did had with obanikoro

Most of his ministers couldn't secure tickets, only Wike Bcs he was solidly behind Wike
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by juvewalex(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Good that he didn't dump u guys 4 APC , no much fuss abt it n he was also betrayed by GEJ n Pdp as well .
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by eleko1: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2015
sad all I read so far is a scam.which yeye quality education/good infracture is the thief talking about?What did the irresponsible Mark do for the Benue peeps?We all saw the pathetic Police hunt in Mark area.what did he do when the state teachers embarked on long strike? VotE out Those THIEVES,they have nothing to offer NIG.VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by BotherMleeper(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2015
PassingShot:
"adding that it is only PDP that would bring the much needed dividends of democracy to Nigerians.

He said a vote for PDP is a vote for quality education, peace, development and a vote for transformation in all the sectors of the economy and assured Nigerians of the federal government commitment".

The dividends of democracy that PDP has failed to give in 16 years they want to give now! Mba! Kojo! Not at all!

Very funny set of people. grin grin grin

This is probably the best comment I've ever seen on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by dre11(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

Most of his ministers couldn't secure tickets, only Wike Bcs he was solidly behind Wike

It was PEJ that was behind Wine and not GEJ

Because Woke was like PEJ house boy..... So, I guess that's why he had to back him up and they believe he did a good job on the man Ameachi
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by dejii01(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by BrokenTV: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
There is nobody to comment for here. Both PDP and Maku are hypocrites. Na their wahala.
I wonder what your own definition of hypocrisy is, the last time i check the man that was one of the founding fathers of APC in Kano state Malam Shekauru was betrayed by APC.
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by sammyj: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
What do you expect from People Deceiving Peoples party and his members, never consistent and clueless attributed to their current CLUELESS Jona!!! I hope they get out of this nightmare and commotion they have gotten themselves into this time around. Mark himself is a disgrace and a betrayer to his party and Nigerians as a whole.
click like button in support for SAI Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by CaptainAmerica1: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2015
[size=14pt]BREAKING NEWS: LABARAN MAKU CAUGHT SHOWING HIS BROWN CóCK TO PEOPLE IN AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Elan83(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Anoda corupt guru tlkin! God punish Mark 4 askin Jobless & poverty stricken Nigerians 2 vote PDP dat has desttroyed Nigeria, i've seen d need 2 try APC,, PDP has damaged Nigerian beyond repair!!

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by fxskye: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Welcome development.....

I think Maku's candidacy in Nasarawa might not be strong enough to contest against APC candidate in d state. So, PDP might have sort for a candidate that is viable than Maku.

Hence, politics is taking to credibility level gradually.
Kudos to APC for this challenge to the ruling PDP.

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by pitoski(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Maku has always been a betrayer. BTW dat will not stop us. GEJ will still win 2015 and Nasarawa state will return to PDP

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by danla44(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
DON'T YOU THINK THAT PDP BETREYED LABARAN MAKU TOO....? YOU GUYS ARE BIRD OF THR SAME FEATHER. WE WILL DEFEAT YOU ALL COME FebBUHARI 14.

GMB/PYO 2015

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Skoopy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Does it really matter whether or not he supports him? Jona should first save himself.

I just dey laugh..............
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by vislabraye(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shydon:
Now we know, federal might isn't behind Maku's gubernatorial ambition. He is on his own. And he is in for a very long thing!
Why APGA? When Ojukwu is DEAD! Even while he was alive, he had no influence whatsoever in Nassarawa politics.
But Jonathan shouldn't have left Maku to his own fate after doing his 'dirty job'. He deserved a better compensation. This should serve as a lesson to other politicians currently serving.

There's nothing GEJ can do. His party interest is paramount.
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by balogun12345: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE..
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Eazeee(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
stewpid n clueless statement. Maku is d person dat shud feel betrayed by PDP. who is Agabi to defeat Maku in primary's? PDP has betrayed Maku & so many others. infact mr Mark owes Maku an appollogy for that trash. let me make it clear to every1 hear 2day, Nasarawa state gubernatorial election will be a battle b/w Maku of APGA & Almakura of APC. PDP is already dead in Nasarawa state as far as guber election is concerned,but for presidential @ worst it will be 50/50 cos APGA will still support Jonathan. PDP has made a mistake by giving its flag to Agabi in Nasarawa st
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Eazeee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
fxskye:
Welcome development.....

I think Maku's candidacy in Nasarawa might not be strong enough to contest against APC candidate in d state. So, PDP might have sort for a candidate that is viable than Maku.

Hence, politics is taking to credibility level gradually.
Kudos to APC for this challenge to the ruling PDP.

u mean d Agabi i know is stronger than Maku politically? dont just b in Lagos & think u know about Nasarawa st politics. just watch out how d general election will b like. its either Maku of APGA or Almakura of APC not some Agabi guy
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by 2n2k(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
chronique:
Most politicians are usually impatient. Nobody knew Maku until GEJ's govt brought him to the limelight. He should at least,waited a bit.

He was not exactly unknown.

In the 1980s, he brought unijos student union into national student unionism reckoning when he was its president. As the national PRO of NANS in 1986/87, he showed IBB and Jubril Aminu (then minister of education) pepper.

He was a commissioner in his state in the period that GEJ was a deputy governor and he was a deputy governor when GEJ was a governor.

After being a commissioner, deputy governor, and a minister from 1999 to date, he is enviably entitled to aspire to higher position.
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by princemillla(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmm mmm!

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by notoriousbabe: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Igba wo ni maku o ni ku?na which time maku no go die?he is finished politically
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by notoriousbabe: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
[size=14pt]BREAKING NEWS: LABARAN MAKU CAUGHT SHOWING HIS BROWN CóCK TO PEOPLE IN AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING[/size]
abeg give me the c0ck make I take do pepper soup
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by andyanders: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Shydon post=30112209][/quote]

I want David Mark to show the whole world what himself, President Jonathan has done to the people of Nigeria. David Mark has benefited from the military and the civilian government more than any Nigerian in this country and diaspora. I am not in support of ACN or PDP government as the same people that keep re-circling themselves in the in the corridors of power along with their family members.

How can David Mark tell people that the government of PDP will provide education and security and etc to this country when they have failed to provide same since 1999.
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Bsc(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
David mark u wrong....Maku wants to be the Governor by all means...both sen. Ewuga.. But they both failed the primary under PDP..sen Ewuga had to support the man who won.. But because MaKu didn't want to give up..he had no option than to join anoda party. even d day he joined ApGa.. He told every one that Jonathan is the best president Nigeria have ever had. He loves PDP and have gained a lot from her...am sure if he wins he will run back to PDP. David mark is only shouting cause Maku have taken some of d pDP supporters to APGA.. Therefore the APC incumbent (Al`makura) is likely to win again.. And if he those then communal clash will continue.
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by citizenY(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
BrokenTV:

I wonder what your own definition of hypocrisy is, the last time i check the man that was one of the founding fathers of APC in Kano state Malam Shekauru was betrayed by APC.

Go and get your facts right

Shekarau ran away because he could not face the competition from a combination of Kwankwaso and GMB if he remained in the new APC..

Shekarau never ecpected Kwamkwaso in APC. Kwnkwaso moved in with a large chunk of PDP,

Shekarau entrusted his loot in property and cash into the hands of formidable Kano chieftains who returned empty envelopes( as in swallowed) . Guy was broke and the only safe place... PDP

Everybody in Kano knows this.
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by freshdude99(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shydon:
Now we know, federal might isn't behind Maku's gubernatorial ambition. He is on his own. And he is in for a very long thing!
Why APGA? When Ojukwu is DEAD! Even while he was alive, he had no influence whatsoever in Nassarawa politics.
But Jonathan shouldn't have left Maku to his own fate after doing his 'dirty job'. He deserved a better compensation. This should serve as a lesson to other politicians currently serving.
It's obvious u dnt have respect for grand father talk less of ur own father, that's y u will always stop at nothing to make sure u drag ojukwu's name (rip) in ur useless contributions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / Osun Election: Couple Not Allowed To Cast Their Votes / Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.