Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,081 members, 7,906,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

See What Ini Edo Said About Late Muna Obiekwe’s Wife & Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Ini Edo Said About Late Muna Obiekwe’s Wife & Children (1716 Views)

See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Ini Edo Said About Late Muna Obiekwe’s Wife & Children by Eofclub: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2015
This is still unbelievable. We didn’t even know he was ill. Now he is dead. What a world..

Late Muna was one actor that was very private! Lots of people didn’t even know he was married with children!

His colleague, Ini Edo has expressed shock over the news. She also showed concern for his wife & kids.
Here’s what she wrote:

Oh lord I am heartbroken to say the least. I know we ain’t suppose to question God, I just can’t help dis one ….. His little kids n young wife…where do they go from here? rip muna obiekwe ,u were a good happy jolly good fellow . Worked with u on several projects n I sincerely can’t remember u having issues with anyone .

U will be missed. I can’t still believe dis.

REST IN PEACE MUNA OBIEKWE. We will miss your movies...

Source: http://eofclub..in/2015/01/celebrity-mourns-late-muna-ibiekwe.html

(1) (Reply)

Woman With The World’s Largest B00bs? Is Looking For Bae! #PHOTOS / (must See 18+)see Where Christina Milian Drew A Tatoo Of Lil Wayne / Ladies Would You Go Out With Your Brother In This Seethrough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.