Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again (5673 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Godgozie(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
nellyjohn:
Father Mbaka can keep on saying rubbish becos that's his way. I remember in 2003 election, he said dat Chimaroke will not win the election again and dat if he does, he will remove his cloth and stop been a priest. Yet, to his ultimate shame, Chimaroke won yet he did not remove his cloth again. So, I don't blame him.
For me, it's GEJ all the way
After rigging Election, where is Him Now?

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by ChiSun27(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That man is a politician not a priest.
A disgrace to priesthood.

I tire for am oooo....I don't knw if all he sees in d Bible verses these days is GEJ...he even accused GEJ of bringing badluck to his predecessors.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by SeverusSnape(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
ChiSun27:

I tire for am oooo....I don't knw if all he sees in d Bible verses these days is GEJ...he even accused GEJ of bringing badluck to his predecessors.
He's just an attention seeker.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by baybeeboi: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
2Brains1:

My dear re u living in Nigeria Or u don't have light and u don't read news papers, n is this ur first time on NL, I ask all this questions because u seem to be so ignorant of all GEJ has said n done. Anyways welcome to NL.
Can you tell exactly who He (GEJ) has harmed?
Be sincere
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by espn(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
but he was a priest when he praised d outgoing president right?
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by espn(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
but he was a priest when he praised d outgoing president right? Hypocrisy.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by TCD: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
HzRF:

Really even after endorsing GEJ

I don't know of u but my God is not a fluctuating one

Who says yes today and said I didn't check properly itz no
the same God who anointed king Saul and later turned his back on him. things change bro even with God .
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by SeverusSnape(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
espn:
but he was a priest when he praised d outgoing president right?
No, He was not. I never said he was. undecided
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by emiye(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
espn:
but he was a priest when he praised d outgoing president right? Hypocrisy.

No mind them, the thing dey sweet their belle then.

They open mouth and say all sorts and even labelled APC =boko haram party. The issue of BH is beyond it is because it is a southerner or xtian ruling, if a Northern muslim takes over today, bombing and maiming will not stop immediately, until sincere and decisive actions are taken by the new leader.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Cannonleo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
dammytosh:

Not in s democratic dispensation. Even Obj could not do anything to Tunde Bakari.

If you say he may be right , then i have nothing to say if he chose to be another John the Baptist.

The truth must be told whenever it is cited.
I remeber a particular pastor in obasanjo's baptist church ota around 2005 or 2006that repriminded obj during a sermon..the dude went underground after baba came out in full force to drive home his point grin
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mbaka is using his Adoration Ground to attack Jonathan but bear in mind that one day someone Will attack and crush you,time will tell
Holy Ghost will judge you for condemning President Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by kolomax(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
shut da hell up when oyedepo was saying rubbish you were all happy right?now someone is criticizing your lord of OTUEKE now you are crying
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
kolomax:
shut da hell up when oyedepo was saying rubbish you were all happy right?now someone is criticizing your lord of OTUEKE now you are crying
Shut da hell up!!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by kay1one(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Foolish riff-raff!
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by Caseless: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
if his revelation were in favor of gej, would you have said this? Remember that no apc supporter attacked mbaka when he endorsed gej.
Re: Live: Mbaka Blaming Jonathan Again by SeverusSnape(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Caseless:
if his revelation were in favor of gej, would you have said this? Remember that no apc supporter attacked mbaka when he endorsed gej.
No...no...no, I didn't support Oyedepo for what he said today. It's bad, Clergymen shouldn't meddle in politics, It's understandable if he was a Pentecostal pastor, But in this case, He's a Catholic Reverend father.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections 2015: Why The Social Media Is Highly Overrated - Sahara Reporters / According to Pontius Pilate, Jesus Was White And Blonde / Niger Coup: Names Of Country That Has Sent Support Troups To Niger Against Ecowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.