Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:35 AM

Cotonou Vs Auction Export Need Advice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cotonou Vs Auction Export Need Advice (932 Views)

I Need Help On How To Import From Auction Export / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cotonou Vs Auction Export Need Advice by jimcykhan: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Hello House

I want to place order for vehicle and contemplating between placing order through auction export online or going to cotonou. It seems there are no much differences in terms of saving.

Pls need your advice and guard thanks
Re: Cotonou Vs Auction Export Need Advice by jimcykhan: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
jimcykhan:
Hello House

I want to place order for vehicle and contemplating between placing order through auction export online or going to cotonou. It seems there are no much differences in terms of saving.

Pls need your advice and guard thanks
Re: Cotonou Vs Auction Export Need Advice by USAutoBuy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
What type of car?

Where is the vehicle located?

May be we can be of help.

At least the advise is free
Re: Cotonou Vs Auction Export Need Advice by larryshow4(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Few things you might need to consider is the price at both places, Time of delivery and also Most importantly, condition of the car to be purchased from both end. And if you are the kind that have the patience. You would be able to decide what you want for yourself...

Best of Luck.
Re: Cotonou Vs Auction Export Need Advice by jimcykhan: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
USAutoBuy:
What type of car?

Where is the vehicle located?

May be we can be of help.

At least the advise is free

20 12 or 2013 Toyota Corolla

I'm yet to place order the cost will determine where I'll place order

Thanks
Re: Cotonou Vs Auction Export Need Advice by USAutoBuy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
jimcykhan:

Thanks

Its no big deal, i will advise you to buy from the states and clear thru Lagos. There is a HIGHER possibility of agents messing about with your documents if you ask them to clear thru Cotonue and you will be in Customs trouble later.

There are lots of good clearing agents in this forum who can handle it very well.

With that said, we can order it for you or let Auction export do it.

We can get it to Lagos in about 4-5 weeks. Send us the link anywhere you see the car. We will be glad to get you a quote of how much it will cost to Land at your doorstep.

Good luck
Re: Cotonou Vs Auction Export Need Advice by Export1: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
jimcykhan:

Thanks

Hello @jimcykhan,
Thanks for mentioning our company in your question, hope we can be of service for you.
AuctionExport can ship anywhere you need us to ship to. We can ship to Benin or Nigeria, not a problem. We have agents in both countries who will be able to offer more information when it comes to retrieving the vehicle from the port. For more information please contact shipping@auctionexport.com / +1 416.900.3303 ext: 3. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Get A Nissan Primera @ #480,000 / Brand New Lg 32 Inch Led Tv For Sale 45K / 2004 Toyota Corolla S Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.