Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj (7876 Views)

She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This / The Excruciating Injury I Got From A Lady That Gave Me BJ. (photo) / 5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj by justmag(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
firstEVA:
So she wants to give you bj you ran here for help, what of when she asks for head?

how can she ask for head when ein head no correct? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
justmag:

how can she ask for head when ein head no correct? angry
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj by Holuwatomi: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] undecided tongue sure u gat no guts.#orde #

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) / She Said I Gave Up Too Quick. / They Dash Me House For Returning Missing Phone PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.