Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) (37854 Views)

John Kerry To Visit Nigeria Next Week / John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP / John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
How was Kerry able to breathe in the polluted air in Nigeria? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
gameboy727:
What is the purpose of his visit? Anyway he is welcome.

That i keep asking and searching for an answer without one...... embarassed

May be to monitor and observe how their predication of dis integration have gone so far.

I keep wondering how peeps out here keep praising a man representing a country that predicated doom for ur nation,
stopped buying ur crude, refused to sell arms to enable you fight insurgency ravaging ur nation, refused to give you vaccine
when you were in need of it badly...etc

And the incumbent and so called messiah of change are sitting down with him and shining their 32 like the just met an Angel.
And the almighty Kerry will be like..."look at these bunch of co.ck suckers".....SMH.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by cap28: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Servant welcomes master

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
succed:

And the incumbent and so called messiah of change are sitting down with him and shining their 32 like the just met an Angel.
And the almighty Kerry will be like..."look at these bunch of co.ck suckers".....SMH.
Dude, how funny the Nigerians look in their ugly costumes. Bwahaha... You can tell from a distance they are bunch of primitive human beings.
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nigerian leaders are nothing but big disgrace to the nation. They look disturbing to me. I can easily see one of the reasons in them why that country cannot progress in modern time. Sh*t! Smh...Barbarians!
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by anonimi: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Keneking:
I am sure he discharged him quickly..wanting to meet with Buhari as soon as possible.

Click like if you agree that he would spend maximum of 2hours with GEJ and more than 6hours with GMB and even do dinner with the APC Team.

Understandably.

He needs more time to convince the dumb old soldier to keep his almajiris from killing our youth corpers and innocent civilians like they did in 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057796_buhl_jpeg03e3e6ee2267e7a75623ff5297fa1adb

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
GMB looks well composed and presidential, unlike our president who is looking very naive.
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by hunkydory(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Keneking:
I am sure he discharged him quickly..wanting to meet with Buhari as soon as possible.

Click like if you agree that he would spend maximum of 2hours with GEJ and more than 6hours with GMB and even do dinner with the APC Team.
GEJ is a president of a nation and a very busy man.He does not have all the time in the world to be spending with John Kerry who is not his counterpart.
As for buhari,he is not doing anything,so he can even spend the whole day with John Kerry.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Maple:
GMB looks well composed and presidential, unlike our president who is looking very naive.
I think he is clueless. Modern democratic leaders smile and discuss when they meet. Not always that primitive effigy-on-seat kinda protocol of the archaic past.
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by musiwa94: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
x
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by lisimmo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
PollNaija Opinion Poll

See how Jonathan is rated on security in the screen shot below.

To participate in the poll and many others download and install PollNaija app on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
jayseehe:

Yes, same way the Igbos celebrate Stella Odua

Really?
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
jayseehe:
Buhari and GEJ's perception towards corruption

Chief Bisi Onabanjo, Chief Bola Ige, Chief Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Sam Mbakwe, Chief Ambrose Alli, Chief Apa Aku, Chief Jim Mwobodo, Chief L Kayode Jakande, Chief Alex Ekwueme, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Umaru Dikko... Are list of few corrupt people that were arrested during Buhari's regime, some were even sentenced to death.

What did GEJ do about corruption?
He granted presidential pardon to corrupt officials such as; Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Gen. Oladipo Diya, Mr. Shettima Bulama, Maj.-Gen Abdulkareem Adisa.... To mention few corrupt people who got presidential pardon.

GEJ and Buhari are people of opposite characters, one supports corruption and the other doesn't.

From statements made by GEJ you can tell his stand;
"Stealing is not corruption"
"How much did JIM Nwobodo stole? Money that is not enough to buy a puegeot and Buhari jailed him".

Trillions has been declared missing under GEJ's government...

GEJ promised to use technology that doesn't exist to fight corruption
Buhari promised sentence then to jail, they will share the same prison with the common man on the streets

Nigerians, vote wisely

_Jayseehe

Hope u where born when Obj was in power and wanted to contest for second and 3rd term, u Yoruba ppl supported him and he was blameless and went for 3rd term and failed.
Gej is still a boy in corrupt practices compared to Obj but u Yoruba ppl praise him.
I hate it when dnt judge justly. What did Obj do for Nija in 8 yrs? He brough Gsm to nigeria, what else? Our water works died, train, roads, genocide and heaps of them and you ppl went silent.
When I see all this thing I wonder why? And whta have buhari done in his local community 30yrs ago? Just having cows? It's a pity that we been governed by hatred and greed. West never voted him last election, u west vote was divided amongst cps and acn, all in the quest to gain power cos a minor group has it for just 6 yrs. So pls take it easy, am not asking u to change ur mind on who to vote but take it easy and dnt be biased and hateful.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by 100Cents: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
They didn't even assist to find chibok girls nor sell weapons to fight boko haram.

What they know how well to do is to crash world oil price which buhari wants to increase without certificate...
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by kobonaire(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
and y should I present my facts while the answer is somewhere waiting for u, cultivate d reading culture and google it up
OK - here it goes.... You are a complete aśś-clown for making the statement that "the US wants to break up Nigeria and that the proof of that is available on the internet".
Like i said before, I have challenged you to provide the proof and so the onus is on you to back up the asinine statement that you made .... Don't sweat it if you cannot find the proof online that " US wants to break up Nigeria" ... just be more cautious in posting such nonsense on NL
cool
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by 100Cents: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Hope u where born when Obj was in power and wanted to contest for second and 3rd term, u Yoruba ppl supported him and he was blameless and went for 3rd term and failed.
Gej is still a boy in corrupt practices compared to Obj but u Yoruba ppl praise him.
I hate it when dnt judge justly. What did Obj do for Nija in 8 yrs? He brough Gsm to nigeria, what else? Our water works died, train, roads, genocide and heaps of them and you ppl went silent.
When I see all this thing I wonder why? And whta have buhari done in his local community 30yrs ago? Just having cows? It's a pity that we been governed by hatred and greed. West never voted him last election, u west vote was divided amongst cps and acn, all in the quest to gain power cos a minor group has it for just 6 yrs. So pls take it easy, am not asking u to change ur mind on who to vote but take it easy and dnt be biased and hateful.

They are made of bile and gall bladder ( bitter set of people ). Truth is bitter and cannot be made sweeter..

Don't bother about them.
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by asadike(f): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
kobonaire:
OK - here it goes.... You are a complete aśś-clown for making the statement that "the US wants to break up Nigeria and that the proof of that is available on the internet".
Like i said before, I have challenged you to provide the proof and so the onus is on you to back up the asinine statement that you made .... cool
ignored
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by kobonaire(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
ignored
Of course - because you do not have the ability to even back up your original claim. Let me guess, you also believe that "America sent Ebola to Nigeria" right?? grin grin
Please think (and do a basic web search) before spewing out nonsensical conspiracy theories on NL ... else you will make a f00l of your self if you don't .. tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by todayguest(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
hazyfm1:
NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING GEJ
no qualms!
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by asadike(f): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
kobonaire:
Of course - because you do not have the ability to even back up your original claim. Let me guess, you also believe that "America sent Ebola to Nigeria" right?? grin grin
Please think (and do a basic web search) before spewing out nonsensical conspiracy theories on NL ... else you will make a f00l of your self if you don't .. tongue tongue
ignored!
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by k4kings(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Keneking:

APC followers always clamouring for Likes smh. Hit like if u agree
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by kobonaire(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
ignored!
Ha ha ... yet you keep reading and responding ..... dangle a carrot in front of a donkey and it will be sure to trot ... grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by kobonaire(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
k4kings:
APC followers always clamouring for Likes smh. Hit like if u agree
yet you also .... ok, i see what you did ... funny guy
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by shikshark: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
why he no go f.c.t?....be like say enof flexing go dey lag or maybe he is afraid of shepopotamus gringringrin
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by walecom4u: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua
* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions.
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by btoks: 12:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Someday,the US president will fly to New York to meet with the Nigerian Foreign Affairs minister.Now, won't that be something.
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by brojero: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2015
There is one reason and one reason only why Kerry came on this impromptu visit:

The US obviously had intelligence that plans to postpone the election were being seriously considered. Obama considered the information credible enough to send Kerry here with a personal message for GEJ

ever wonder why no one knew of this visit 24 hours ago?
ever wonder why Kerry had to catch up with GEJ in Lagos, instead of waiting for him to get back to Abuja?

By making this personal visit, the US has nipped the postponement plan in the bud

Click on the link for SECSTATE's press release after the meeting

Excerpts: See the comments in bold font and see if you can read the hidden message there

SECRETARY KERRY: Well, good afternoon, everybody. I am really delighted be here in Nigeria. And I was just admiring the extraordinary view and this wonderful location. I’m particularly pleased to be here at this particular moment, just a few weeks before one of the most important elections that this country has held. And this will be the largest democratic election on the continent. Given the stakes, it’s absolutely critical that these elections be conducted peacefully, that they are credible, transparent, accountable, so that the people of Nigeria can have faith and the world can have faith in the government that flows from it.

So I came here today to deliver a very simple message, and I met with both major candidates in order to underscore that the international community is paying very close attention to this election and that the international community is deeply committed to working with Nigerians going forward with the hopes that they will have an election that is free of violence and capable of instilling confidence in the future.

I was at the World Economic Forum in Davos earlier this weekend where I delivered a speech about the need for a long-term, comprehensive global effort to combat violent extremism, and to address the underlying causes before that extremism takes root. The unfortunate truth is that Nigerians know as well as anyone how desperately that kind of effort is needed. Day after day, the group that calls itself Boko Haram continues to kill scores of innocent civilians and attack villages and military installations in places like Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa states. The United States condemns these attacks which have escalated in recent weeks. And we extend our deepest condolences to the thousands of families that have been impacted, and we deeply regret the toll that this violence has taken on the Nigerian people. We will absolutely continue to support the Nigerian military in its fight against Boko Haram. And as I said in Davos, all of us must work together to advance a strategy that will not only stop groups like Boko Haram, Daesh, and al-Qaida, but that will address the environment from which these groups emerge.

We were very happy to see the Government of Niger host a regional security ministerial meeting last week to discuss how to better coordinate counterterrorism efforts. This is exactly the kind of thing that I suggested is necessary in the comments that I made a couple of days ago. It is very important that the world cooperate more in helping countries where they want to and where they don’t the full capacity to be able to step up and take on lawless terrorist entities.

That is precisely why President Obama has announced that next month in Washington we will host an international summit on combatting violent extremism around the world. It will be held at the WH and at the State Department, it will be at the ministerial, and we hope to bring people together who have been engaged in these fights against the Boko Harams and other entities so we can share best practices, so that we could hear from people about what they need and what they think is necessary in order to be able to summon an even stronger global response.

The fact is that one of the best ways to fight back against Boko Haram and similar groups is by protecting the peaceful, credible, and transparent elections that are essential to any thriving democracy, and certainly, essential to the largest democracy in Africa. It’s imperative that these elections happen on time as scheduled, and that they are an improvement over past elections, and they need to set a new standard for this democracy. That means that Nigerians have to not only reject violence but they have to actually promote peace.

I met with President Jonathan earlier today and separately with General Buhari, and I was encouraged to hear once again from both men that this is exactly what they intend to do to try to press for an election that can be held with the credibility the people of Nigeria want and deserve. As President Jonathan said in his New Year’s message, none of our political ambitions is worth the blood of any of our countrymen, women, and children. And as General Buhari recently tweeted, electoral violence is unacceptable, and every Nigerian life is sacred. Both candidates have also signed on to the so-called Abuja Accord, which commits them to running exclusively issue-based campaigns, refraining from violence before and during and after election day, and speaking out against any violence that does emerge.

These are commitments that we need to see from everyone and they are commitments that need to be kept. Many people are stepping up. For example, Chairman Jega and the thousands of independent national election commission employees are taking concrete steps in order to guarantee that this election is successful. We also urge all of Nigeria’s governors to call for peaceful democratic engagement among their residents, and we ask all parties and all candidates to do the same.

And I would say to everybody that no matter what the outcome, if you have a question, if you have a doubt, if there is someplace where issues may have arisen, it is absolutely vital that whatever differences may exist be resolved through legitimate channels, through the legal channels, which are fundamental to the democratic process. And I urge all of Nigeria’s candidates to do what is best for their country no matter the outcome on election day.

I want to emphasize that for the United States, Nigeria is an increasingly important strategic partner. Nigeria has a critical role to play in the security and prosperity of this continent and beyond. We are committed to helping the electoral process succeed, and last week we sent an electoral security advisor in order to support INEC’s efforts to advise on security concerns and to help develop a risk mapping tool to prepare for any violence that might emerge.

So let me be clear: Anyone who participates in, plans, or calls for widespread or systematic violence against the civilian population must be held accountable, including by ineligibility for an American visa. Violence has no place in democratic elections, and I can guarantee you that the perpetrators of such violence would not be welcome in the United States of America. Nigeria is Africa’s most populous nation and one of the world’s largest democracies. It is blessed with some of the planet’s most valuable and abundant natural resources. Conducting accountable, credible, peaceful elections will help put the Nigerian people on a path to prosperity and regional leadership that is needed in order to address a wide range of challenges in this part of the world, including, obviously, violent extremism.

With this election, Nigeria has an opportunity to put an indelible stamp on the kind of future that Africa wants to see and most importantly that Nigeria wants and deserves. I want to reiterate what President Obama recently said, that he, I, and the American people stand with you as Nigeria’s great democratic exercise unfolds. And we stand ready to work with the Government of Nigeria, the Nigerian people, and whomever they elect next month continue – to continue building on the important partnership that we share.

http://www.state.gov/secretary/remarks/2015/01/236287.htm#.VMVzHdna9vQ.twitter
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Heffalump(m): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2015
jayseehe:
Buhari and GEJ's perception towards corruption

Chief Bisi Onabanjo, Chief Bola Ige, Chief Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Sam Mbakwe, Chief Ambrose Alli, Chief Apa Aku, Chief Jim Mwobodo, Chief L Kayode Jakande, Chief Alex Ekwueme, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Umaru Dikko... Are list of few corrupt people that were arrested during Buhari's regime, some were even sentenced to death.

What did GEJ do about corruption?
He granted presidential pardon to corrupt officials such as; Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Gen. Oladipo Diya, Mr. Shettima Bulama, Maj.-Gen Abdulkareem Adisa.... To mention few corrupt people who got presidential pardon.

GEJ and Buhari are people of opposite characters, one supports corruption and the other doesn't.

From statements made by GEJ you can tell his stand;
"Stealing is not corruption"
"How much did JIM Nwobodo stole? Money that is not enough to buy a puegeot and Buhari jailed him".

Trillions has been declared missing under GEJ's government...

GEJ promised to use technology that doesn't exist to fight corruption
Buhari promised sentence then to jail, they will share the same prison with the common man on the streets

Nigerians, vote wisely

_Jayseehe

And what was the landmark achievement of GMB as Head of State in terms of economic growth and prosperity?
You gullible fool, you can't blindfold with the issue of curruption. Has GMB being able to answer questions of missing 2.8B dollars when he was minister of Petroleum?
In the history of Africa have you seen a military junta that is not currupt? You may judge Nigeria as a case study. Stop leaning on curruption bc I want to hear another deceit.
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by asadike(f): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2015
kobonaire:
Ha ha ... yet you keep reading and responding ..... dangle a carrot in front of a donkey and it will be sure to trot ... grin grin grin
ignored
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by kobonaire(m): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
ignored
yet you keep reading and responding ..... dangle a carrot in front of a donkey and it will be sure to trot ... grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by asadike(f): 1:57am On Jan 26, 2015
kobonaire:
yet you keep reading and responding ..... dangle a carrot in front of a donkey and it will be sure to trot ... grin grin grin
ignored
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by kobonaire(m): 2:00am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
ignored
still waiting for the proof of your statement .... "US wants a divided Nigeria" ... show your intelligence by proving it ... and pleae don't quote 'Tony Uranta' ... meanwhile dangle a carrot ... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord / President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.