Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (669 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Crispels(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
The PDP governorship candidate was pictured on a bike which took him round a PDP rally in Lagos much to the cheers of his supporters!!!

Now that they need our votes ,They will do anything to associate with us,But once they get there, They begin to ride bullet proof vehicles.

Have studies Jimi,He is a great man but the problem I have with him is that he is been sponsored by Bode George,A man who was jailed for money laundering, Kashamu,A drug baron,And they said show me your friend and I will tell you who you are,If jimi should Win, How sure are we these people won't milk Lagos dry These are bad omens and a huge turn off for people like me, I want to stop Tinubu from monopolizing the resources and power of Lagos state but I don't want to run from fry pan to fire.

Regardless of what may happen,May the best candidate win!!

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by not4sure(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lame... Do you think Lagos is like Ekiti state
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by mako007(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
If I was Gov. Fashola, I would seize those okadas
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by johnwizey: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
If he lyk make him crawl

Ambode lo sure juu
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by adaweezy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Our governor

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is really shaking Lagos State.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Deiok(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
at least he is not using the "i didnt have shoe " strategy.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by jars9: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Our lagos state governor JIMMY AGBAJE.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by gen2briz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
No roasted corn, no boli.... I beg you swag never complete.....
You still need training from fayose and Omisore.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by Chanchit: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
How I wish he could just get enough votes, I'm giving him my vote anyway, while Buhari gets the presidential vote.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) by demelza: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
E remain for am to carry gala and lacasera go sell for 3rd mainland bridge.

#Ambode ni ooooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

NIMC & Their Awards/dinner Night - PICTURES / Bomb Explosions Rock Ohanaeze Ndigbo Secretariat / Are Goal.com Supporting Goodluck ? See Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.