Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,911 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Photos: President Jonathan Worshiped At The Living Faith Church, Ota, Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Jonathan Worshiped At The Living Faith Church, Ota, Today (984 Views)

”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK / Wike And Wife Worshiped At Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt - Photos / Breaking News: GEJ Attends Winners Chapel In Ota Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan Worshiped At The Living Faith Church, Ota, Today by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
President Jonathan worshiped at the Living Faith Church, Ota, Ogun State today. He was welcomed happily by Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife .

Photos below:

>>>http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/01/photos-president-jonathan-worshipped-at.html

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Worshiped At The Living Faith Church, Ota, Today by orobs93(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please I am not against any body or individual. But I love my country and I am a person of truth...not because you are able to eat rice morning and eat eba and soup in the evening,and because you have a car dat you repair everyday or because you can on generator from 7 to 12am...and you open your mouth and say yes the government is working...my brethren you can eat 3square meal containing protein vitamins carbohydrate and other food nutrients,my brother you can have light for 24hrs without
interuption oh,my brother that your car with good roads your car can stay without any repairs..oh...my brother I say it is possible..our people are suffering..i knw it is all man for himself..but the truth is that some of us are really suffering...we need a good leader a good leader is what we need if we don't come together we can't achieve this good and corrupt free Nigeria we all crave for let us stop fighting ourselves and tell ourselves the truth...if we can all come together with one voice I don't see how they are going to defeat us...the vioce of the people is the voice of God..we cannot make another mistake I beg una even if you don't like urself atlist pity your next neigbor wey neva chop abeg...Amen Ishi Allah.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Jonathan Worshiped At The Living Faith Church, Ota, Today by jars9: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
#LOVEGEJ

(1) (Reply)

GMB Vs GEJ: Who Will Be More Telerant To Criticism? - Reno Omokri / . / Election Delay: Here Are The Winners, Losers And Unexpected Fence-sitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.