Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

GEJ Competent To Lead Nigeria To Promise Land? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Competent To Lead Nigeria To Promise Land? (408 Views)

Jonathan Wasn't Competent To Continue As President- Adams Oshiomhole / Buhari Not Competent To Govern Any Country - Kperogi (former Strong Supporter) / Osinbajo To Lead Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Competent To Lead Nigeria To Promise Land? by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
I remember nigeria was intact when President Goodluck swore an oath of office to defend and protect the integrity of nigeria. I am surprise he is so weak and unable to defend nigerian against both internal and external aggression.
Boko Haram was not visible when he took over now they have territory and some portion of nigeria land has been seized by BH.
Am sad that GEJ will leave in 2015 with a disorganized and teared apart country.
What a shame!!!!!!!!
Re: GEJ Competent To Lead Nigeria To Promise Land? by blemon44(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ is sure the chosen one
Re: GEJ Competent To Lead Nigeria To Promise Land? by Chekitaut: 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
All these Niger Deltans sef make una wait still Feb14... I can't Shout
Re: GEJ Competent To Lead Nigeria To Promise Land? by mirexxx(f): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2015
question for d devil cheesy
Re: GEJ Competent To Lead Nigeria To Promise Land? by jars9: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2015
The report quoted by the Nobel laureate wole soyinka“If the United States citizens decide to be bombing the USA everyday and ready to die, there is nothing Obama can do about it.

(1) (Reply)

Lesson I Learnt / Drone Allegedly Crashes Near Maiduguri / Declare A Public Holiday For Pvc Collection – Ipac Chairman Urge Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.