Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Is It That Only Asari Dokubo Seems To Be Speaking Up For The Niger Delta.?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Only Asari Dokubo Seems To Be Speaking Up For The Niger Delta.?? (474 Views)

Drama! Buhari's Aide Boycott Event Because He Will Be Speaking Alongside Bobrisk / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Only Asari Dokubo Seems To Be Speaking Up For The Niger Delta.?? by Tearg1: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Asari turns out to be the surest Militant leader that emerged from the Niger Delta, even though some might take his threats as undermining the nation's security, but if you look closer, he actually has genuine love for his people. If the late Ken Saro-wiwa tolled thesame path, he would still be alive today, and Niger Delta would have been far developed than what it is today.... It is no a longer secret that our leaders never respect diplomacy, they need tougheness and hardened guys like Asari to challenge their injustice.

So to those of you who are secretly hating Asari Dokubo but scared to voice your hatred, try and understand his personality first, before you jump to conclusions. He comes across as someone who is Just and majority of his speeches, he demands justice for his people, rather than for himself.
NO 1 FREEDOM FIGHTER HAS EVER GONE THIS FAR!!!! We must stop fighting only for our pockets.. we have responsibilities too.. Even Jesus Christ acknolegdged this, thats why he said " Love your Neighbour as You Love Yourselves"... we must start speaking out against this injustice... They have tried all sorts to disorganise us, but the day the NIGER DELTA unites, and say NO, thats when things will begin to change.

it starts with Me, You, You, and you overthere reading this line... We must advocate for justice and fair living!!!!

The reason the Niger Delta is being looked down upon, is because those in the region, east and west chose to stay quiet even though their neighbours are suffering this terrible cancer called injustice, all because we are scared of the repacussions if we dare say what we think...

Let me ask you guys a question, If the Oil was flowing from the east in 1967, do you think Gowon would have fought Ojukwu the way he did??
Rather he would have given the Igbos a lion share of Power...

WHY ARE WE SCARED TO DEMAND FOR WHAT IS OURS....GEJ done far better than any Previous Nigerian President... so why all the hatred??
some of us joined those traitors calling him MR CLUELESS!!!!... But deep within us, we know GEJ got everything right within 6 years and did far better than that OBJ, despite all the billions he wasted.....

Do You really think Buhari or those APC clowns care about you Why are they Solely relying on propaganda and blackmail to sell their SICK PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?? We need a healthy Mind, a Peace Loving and God fearing President.... Not an Islamist in White Agbada!!!!!... God forbid, if those rats taste power, they would take away all the benefits GEJ's administration brought, including privatising the national trainlines to Tinubu's Cronys..

FOR ASARI, I HAVE NEVER MET HIM, I DON'T KNOW HIM PERSONALLY, BUT I just pray and hope God preserves him, since he is the only true leader advocating for the Niger Delta, while others are busy benefitting from his hard work... Nigeria Belongs to everyone, not just a select few elites who live in a desert. with the mentality that they are born to Rule over us, GOD FORBID!!!!. Those who provide the nation with the economic power deserves to have the biggest share of the National Cake, ahead of those who have nothing to offer except terrorism and child Kidnapping.. . !!!!

THESE ARE MY VIEWS, AND IF YOU NEED ME TO SEND YOU MY PHOTOS AND MY ADDRES I WILL.... !!!!!!!
Re: Why Is It That Only Asari Dokubo Seems To Be Speaking Up For The Niger Delta.?? by madridguy(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2015
@OP you said well, but do you believe all these militant are fighting for the interest of their people ? To my better understanding, militancy is all about their personal pocket. After the amnesty programm, we see most of the militant living a comfortable lives, some used their money to build private university, outside their cost, some start flying with their private jets, you see most of all these boys living a luxury lives while their people back there living in abject poverty. To me, if their course is for the masses, after completely holding the FG on their kneel, their voice should be, we all need a good life, we want steady power supply, we want good water, we want good road, we want good health facility, we want good classroom and above all we want every indigine of our land an employment. I believe the FG will listen to them then and do the needful to them. But reverse was the case, only few percent benefited from the amnesty program which I guess are the men in creek. So what is the hope of every other citizen of the land who cannot carry arms ? The bottom line is Asari Dokubo , Tompolo and others are only concern about their pocket alone.

I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Asari Dokubo Seems To Be Speaking Up For The Niger Delta.?? by delishpot: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2015
What has Asari done for his people? He fights for his purse and pocket. Asari is afraid of what Buhari will do to his ass if he takes over.
Asari has no time for Niger deltans. He gets a truckload of cash as pay out and contracts from fed govt, can you show any bore hole dug by Asari for Niger deltans?
If you can list any good thing Asari has done for his people from his pocket please list it here and let us see how Asari loves his people.
I hope Buhari wins for the sake of this Asari guy.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Pull Down Johnathan,Buhari Campaign Billboards / Change! Change!!! Change!!! Apc, Pa Buhari The Change We Need! / PHOTOS: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.