Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,651 members, 7,918,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (72421 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by otele(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2008
Uche2005:

Because we love the hausa.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this is news to me.

after all the killings shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ifyalways(f): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2008
Uche2005:

romea you can't be igbo. No true son of igbo land would kill against igbo presidency agenda. don't you know if we are able to kick the yoruba out with our only son senator Ike in charge in the process, Ike may end up president after Yar Adua.

You are stupid. you don't know politics. You are really stupid. have you look at the merit involve. Look if we help Yar Adua to remove the igbeti igbeti people the north have no choice then trade with the igbo. And we would have more oil for ourself . How many igbo men are in the oil business tell me.

We would take over the oil business when we remove the yorubas from Nigeria. Oma ra what I am saying.

If Zik have been wise like wise and he support belewa to put the Yoruba out. where do you think all the develop would be. idiot, it would be in Obodo. You are really stupid. Stupid guy. How can you claim you are an igbo guy. Idiot or you idiot have marry one of the igbeti igbeti people.
huh
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2008
Posted by: yemmyse  
Insert Quote

I am not quotesys orbecome, I am Uche

You are all igbo haters. So only the hausa and yorubas can be president, idiot, why not hausa and Igbos, . we would force you out. Igbo MUST be president. idiot,

Frizy  where is is your own, I want to see it.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Frizy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2008
Uche2005:

Posted by: yemmyse  
Insert Quote

I am not quotesys orbecome, I am Uche

You are all igbo haters. So only the hausa and yorubas can be president, idiot, why not hausa and Igbos, . we would force you out. Igbo MUST be president. idiot,

Frizy  where is is your own, I want to see it

My own what? I don't understand.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2008
Frizy (m) o so pe Yoruba ni abi. So ki la pe ni arodu ni ile yoruba. If you can not answer my question in yoruba, you not a yoruba , but a northerner of igbo.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Frizy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
BecomeRich:

Frizy (m) o so pe Yoruba ni abi. So ki la pe ni arodu ni ile yoruba. If you can not answer my question in yoruba,.

So pe mi kin sey Yoruba? Emi o need lati ma ja pe Yoruba ni mi abi mi kin sey Yoruba. I wo ni ko ro dada. Ko to ta ile Nigeria fun benin, a ni fun e se!

you not a yoruba , but a northerner of igbo

I can see now, that you are not making any logic from this analogy.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Muza(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2008
Frizy:

So pe mi kin sey Yoruba? Emi o need lati ma ja ke Yoruba ni mi abi mi kin sey Yoruba. I wo ni ko ro dada.

ose,ose dada. grin
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2008
You are not a yoruba, you just lived in yorubaland. post your picture and name. You can see that muzu omo hausa is speaking yoruba.

What is Arodon. Please reply me in yoruba and not english.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Muza(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2008
frizy,kini oruko re?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Frizy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
Muza:

frizy,kini oruko re?

Ki o fe mo fun? What does he want to know it for? Am not affiliated much with my tribe. I focus more on religion rather than judging the tribe people are from.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2008
even my oyibo friend knows that. Ki lo je Arodon? if you cant answer that you are not a yorubas. You find Igbos who can speak yorubas, but there are thing we never let them know.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2008
becomerich , you are your people can go. we dont need you.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by udezue(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2008
What  a bunch of idiots. I will rather deal with the Yoruba man than deal with a Hausa Fulani animal. and please Hausa are not 50% of any population. Pure nonsense.

Biafra is what we want not any arrangement with u people. Any crap like that and that fire una want go consume everyone. TUFIAKWA. No stick with ur slave Jonathan Goodluck. If Ijaws love to suck ur pricks let em continue. Don't invite Igbos. The 2nd most powerful position in Nigeria is not VP. its Senate President but some ppl don't know. Give VP to the fools eager to have it not Igbos.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2008
udezue, oyiara, you real oyira,  What do you mean you love igbiti igbiti people. Nonsense. We would not gain anything with yorubas, look at it Udezu,  if we remove the yoruba from nigeria.

1. we would rotate the president with the north.
2 they would use port harcourt port
3 Our cities would be developed.
4  we would take over the oil business from the yorubas
5. we would control nigeria economy
6 we would control nigeria banks.
7 we would totally control sport .

look all igbos comapnies would go interconninetal. My brother you hear that word. interconneninetal.  Biko no destroy other igbos. And I swear Senator Ike  is the next president of nigeria after yar adua. if yorubas are still there how can that happen.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
mr texas why do you say , the vice president is not powerful explain.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by udezue(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2008
lmao Dumb Uchenkita.

Utoro gbapia kwa ki onu. Ighere me kwa gu. Igbo na Ndi Awusa enwero ife gbasata ha.

If u are Igbo please tell me wat I just wrote.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2008
i only can understand some of what you wrote and reading and written igbo is not very good. i was born in lagos.
but oyi awusa or better than oyin yoruba, oma what i am saying. mo give you example. oyi awusa or pure mumu. oyi awusa oluya ni obodo, but where are the oyi yoruba.

oyi awusa or esi ewu. oyi yoruba or smart in business. or ego we are talking about. wan name woke ego le, we would give you to support oyi awusa.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by udezue(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2008
I was born in lagos"

BULLSHIT Lagos is up to 40% Igbo YET u can't understand IGBO. When learn Igbo then I will engage you in any discussion coz u barely know who u are. Useless lier.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2008
did I say I did not understand igbo. ?? I said I can not write and read igbo. many igbos children in lagos can not write or read igbo very well.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by udezue(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2008
U are not Igbo simple so shut it.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2008
Igbo word for vegetable leaves is akwukwo nri  

Look ugbo  igwe means train, while aeroplane is ugbo elu

akwukwo ego means printed money  . but una putting them into statement like you have done is difficult , i have to add english into it like lagosboy.

I have to go,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by udezue(m): 12:56am On Dec 25, 2008
get da heck out of here ode
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2008
udezue so you like yoruba people, then we would give you citizen if you relocate to yorubaland.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by udezue(m): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2008
VP does nothing until President dies.

Anyways I do not hate Yorubas. Igbos deserve better than sharing anything with Fulanis. As long as I am Igbo I will relocate nowhere. Biafra is what we want not any arrangement with North.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2008
but how can we have biafra. Our land is too small. How can we have biafra. we have to be reasonble. look we are smaller than cross river state, So how can we dream of a country. you live in the old. Hausa is what we want , not idiot yorubas.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by udezue(m): 1:29am On Dec 25, 2008
Pure stupidity. U are spreading the same stupid propaganda being spread by the same ones who will slaughter u any day. U can insult the Yorubas all u want but the truth of the matter is that you and I are safer in Yoruba land than in Ugwu Awusa. Our land is smaller than Cross Rivers LOL. Classic!!! So Igbo land from Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akawibom, to Benue then the 5 South Eastern states is smaller than Cross Rivers Are u high? And even if it was? So what? Must we live in bondage with the sons of Usman Dan Fodio? How silly? The Middle is trying to push the Fulani away and you are telling us to get close to them. Do u even know ur history? How many of your people were slaughtered by Yorubas in Lagos?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 1:41am On Dec 25, 2008
udezue, you keep on talking about this small igbo villages here and there. Stop the dream. Do you know how you imaginary biafra would look like. You say safe in yorubaland. So are you tell me, that my would be president senator Ike is not safe in Abuja.

Look support the mission to get rid of this bastard once and for all. They are backstapper.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Muza(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2008
become Rich,
so if u join Benin wat will be ur source of foreign exchange?,
smuggling cars into Nigeria? grin
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by UzochiMan: 2:31am On Dec 25, 2008
what kind of rubbish is this? angry
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by udezue(m): 3:14am On Dec 25, 2008
Uche2005 is BecomeRich. LOL

small Igbo villages" lol
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 3:18am On Dec 25, 2008
so your so call igbo villages in akwa ibom state are 30 million.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by NegroNtns(m): 3:30am On Dec 25, 2008
Everytime we talk economy of Nigeria some fools blarb about oil.  Here is a list for you of distribution of cash crops around the country. You can see that each region is self sustainable on revenue generation.

Cocoa - West  
Kola nut - West
Palm Oil - West/East
Cotton - North
Groundnut Oil - North
Coal - East
Tin - North

On the issue of majority, Hausa is a different tribe from Fulani, they don't even speak same language.  They only share religion and location.  Left alone together the Fulanis will dominate and subdue the Hausas.  The Igbos do not have the East all to themselves, they share it with Efiks, Ibibios and Ijaws, each with its own language.  The West is all Yorubas, dialects may differ but we all speak one language and spiritually have a common root.  The Yoruba is the true majority.

On the issue of political and military power, the Hausas in their entire history have never expanded and gained autonomy of a sovereign state, they have always been conquered by more dominating powers.  The Fulanis was the last conqueror and successfully installed permanent leadership over their culture and destiny.  The Igbos have never established autonomy of State power either, always lost wars. Last one was Biafra. The Yoruba Empire was adventurous and it waged wars beyond its borders and far into Songhay and Asante Empires and ended up installing Sovereignty deep and Westward into present day Ghana.  It got so powerful that two of its states broke off and on their own became autonomous Empires - Oyo, Benin.  Before you start talking war and surrogates you better open your eyes and recognize who the Yorubas are.  We should reconcile and become One Nigeria.  Failing that we will unleash our terror upon the North and the East and do to you guys what we did to Asante and Songhay.  
The only Yorubaland we ever lost was Ilorin and that was an act of betrayal by Afonja going into treaty with Dan Fodio but even with that, we cut their advances Westward short and limited losses.  

On regional cooperation and stability, North is bordered by arid lands, you definitely do not want a refugee situation in your end.  Where will you run to and what food do you have for sustenance while your people are escaping to the desert?  East is bordered with Cameroon. They already took Bokassi from your land, they might take more and then subject you to second class citizens on your own land.  West is bordered by Rep of Benin and further insulated by two more countries to the West, all along that belt is a homogenous people - uniform composition of language and culture sympathetic to the Yorubas.  

The Yorubas have no fear of a break up, but we are concerned about progressive growth, not retarded development and this is why it is in all of our interests to keep Nigeria One.  

One Nigeria, One Nation!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost / Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / See The Inside Of Buhari's Presidential Jet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.