Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Can I Share My Video File?? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Can I Share My Video File?? (1350 Views)

Help: I Need To Play My Video Upright / Rate My Video Work / Design A Logo For My Video Blog For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Share My Video File?? by wealthinfos(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
i got a video i want to send to my bro abroad, i tried sending it via file attachment through my email, but it said the file size exceeded the approved size. Pls which other was can i achieve this? thanks
Re: How Can I Share My Video File?? by spywareczar(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
wealthinfos:
i got a video i want to send to my bro abroad, i tried sending it via file attachment through my email, but it said the file size exceeded the approved size. Pls which other was can i achieve this? thanks
what's the file size?
Re: How Can I Share My Video File?? by ITbomb(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Upload it to zippyshare, you don't even need an account and share the link with him.
Or
Create an account with Dropbox and upload it there then share the generated link with him
Re: How Can I Share My Video File?? by wealthinfos(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
spywareczar:
what's the file size?

322mb SIZE
Re: How Can I Share My Video File?? by InZA: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2015
wealthinfos:

322mb SIZE

Another option is to download a video file resizer called "Handbrake". It is arguably the best in the market and it is free. I was working on a Motion Graphics showreel that I needed to send to a company via email. When I was done, the total size was 1GB.

You won't believe that after using handbrake to resize it, it dropped to 18MB... Now this is the catch....There was absolutely no drop in quality

So you can give it a shot.

Cheers.
Re: How Can I Share My Video File?? by spydeer(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Best advice:
Upload with vimeo.com and send the link..u can use sethings to keep the video private or public..youtube could also be used but to download youtube video requires a third party software...you can also decide to use any of the above listed file sharing sites like dropbox or gmail can do it if you use the second option called google drive to upload

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 3D Signage In Metal / My Own Movie Cover / Video Conference , Victoria Island , Lagos , Nigeira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.