Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,853 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

#electionpalaver:nigerian Campaign Billboards In Ghana Destroyed By AMA – Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #electionpalaver:nigerian Campaign Billboards In Ghana Destroyed By AMA – Photo (777 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#electionpalaver:nigerian Campaign Billboards In Ghana Destroyed By AMA – Photo by prowitin(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
How far do you think our politicians can go to sell themselves and win a vote for this forth coming election? According to OmgGhana, their authorities say that the demolition process is in line with the orders of National Security through the direction of the AMA. The AMA has tasked them to remove all the Nigerian campaign posters sighted in Accra.

Source: http://www.top----trend----naija.com/2015/01/electionpalaver-nigeria-campaign.html
Remove the dash '-' inbetween

What is your take on this? Share your opinion below in the comment section…

Re: #electionpalaver:nigerian Campaign Billboards In Ghana Destroyed By AMA – Photo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
I just like fact that Nigerians are very funny.
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate monomania. Since it happened, I started looking for all my certificates and school report cards. Infact I have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, lecture notes, textbooks, photos even my secondary school P.T.A receipts and photocopy of my transfer form too, who knowns if anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be asked to present his certificate, then who am I? If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please, keep it because I still have mine right from my kindergarten days. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it? So currently, I'm searching for the sharpener and 2Anotebook I used in Pry 1....... hope u've started looking for yours as well
Re: #electionpalaver:nigerian Campaign Billboards In Ghana Destroyed By AMA – Photo by prowitin(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
smithsydny:
I just like fact that Nigerians are very funny.
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate monomania. Since it happened, I started looking for all my certificates and school report cards. Infact I have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, lecture notes, textbooks, photos even my secondary school P.T.A receipts and photocopy of my transfer form too, who knowns if anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be asked to present his certificate, then who am I? If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please, keep it because I still have mine right from my kindergarten days. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it? So currently, I'm searching for the sharpener and 2Anotebook I used in Pry 1....... hope u've started looking for yours as well

look for what? to work where? where the job...abeg leave me make i de blog de go... na internet money sure pass. grin
i don't need certificate for that.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Opens Website To ‘re-tell’ His Story / Imam Claims America Was Muslim Land Before Europeans Arrived / Current Result Of AIT Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.