Stats: 3,183,034 members, 7,919,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (81370 Views)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / President Buhari With John Kerry In The US (Photos) / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Papertrail11(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
willorie:

as if Kerry is here for a laugh-able or familiarise matter
GMB Up we go for a better change
make dem bad belle people die there! tongue tongue

abi mq sister GMB all d way I keep wondering where jona wants to suck up vores frm southwest is not likely to vote for him same as north even in ss and se buhari ia bound to getvmore votes dan he did in 2011

the more pdp keeps speaking propaganda d more dey make GMB popular

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by prince4you: 1:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Lol.... kerry is afraid of MR JAILER(BUHARI)... but GEJ tld him dat Buhari cannot do dat under his administration..... GEJ NA BOZZZZ in terms of relation and communication.... GEJ ALL THE WAY....
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by willorie(f): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

wat again dan ur bleached albino face grin

U're daring me Mr.
by the way, ain't u an albino as well with big eyes
A pot calling a kettle black
nyin Ino mkpo! tongue tongue
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by chiogoezubem(f): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

You not sure then why comment See why you will forever be a bitchh

Na wa o!!! Were you guys quarreling befor now, or is this part of an ongoing romantic lipsing!!!

Easy naa!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by RotrEmmanuel: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2015
willorie:

U're daring me Mr.
by the way, ain't u an albino as well with big eyes
A pot calling a kettle black
nyin Ino mkpo! tongue tongue
lolz! na even my sister sef!! but me Ino
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by willorie(f): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
lolz! na even my sister sef!! but me Ino

Lol cheesy cheesy
U prompted that word nao wink
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

You need to have eyes checked.

And u need to take ur own advice
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by anneedu: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gej is relaxed more even kerry is relaxed with him but GMB is sort of scared maybe of kerrys English and kerry is scared of throwing bomb on him. Hahahaha
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by alaskido(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2016
Baba wear stockings with native dress. Chai, this man fall Nigerian hands. Bush President from Daura.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by meccuno: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2016
PMB sat as if he has been embalmed. He looks like an egyptian mummy
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by EFFRAKATA: 1:05am On May 15, 2016
GEJ had the honour of having John Kerry visiting him here in Nigeria while PMB is the one begin to visit. Who God has blessed, no one can curse!

GEJ equals himself with Kerry, hence same seat thing while GMB is filled with complex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)